It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change 9/11 Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Someone deleted my thread where I posted Loose Change for download.
I read through the terms and conditions or what ever for ATS and I couldn't figure out what I had violated.

What exactly did I violate?

Dylan Avery encourages people to share Loose Change and make copies, so I was not breaching copyright at all.
All 9/11 films (yes even Fahrenheit 9/11) the authors encourage you to distribute.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Include a link to their site where that is specified, and we'll allow the links to return.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I thought most people here knew what Dylan was like, I will get a quote from "enigs" (Dylan Avery) On LetsRoll911.org.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I thought most people here knew what Dylan was like, I will get a quote from "enigs" (Dylan Avery) On LetsRoll911.org.

Yes. But without supporting links to reassure users who don't, the implication might be that we're supporting illegal file downloads.

Also, the reassurance of the production company that these downloads are encouraged aids the credibility if their project. So the information should also come from that source.

Just because M. Moore encouraged downloads of his 9/11 movie doesn't make it legal. The distributor did not agree with Moore.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Existing discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multimedia Forum:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Here is a screenshot from the LC2E DVD.

Personally I believe that any 9/11 Researcher that tries to make money (like makes a movie for the sole purpose) should have their movie pirated.
I mean Dylan encourages people to distribute LC2E.

But honestly....even if he didn't I think you should allow people to post the links...although I guess that might bring ATS under some sort of legal trouble.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ha! That's kinda funny, basically saying "Anyone holding this can be arrested; give it to as many people as possible." Is that so, while you're in Gitmo, you'll at least hopefully have a cell mate you know?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Feel free to post the links in this thread, and I'll move it to the 9/11 forum.

However, you should look at this information from Grim

He has discovered that the "9/11 Truth Movement" classifies this video as disinformation. Several respected founders and scholars in the "Truth Movement" are of the firm belief that the "no 757" theory is disinformation designed to discredit valid and real conspiracy theory research into the events of 9/11.

Grim has promised to create a more in-depth article in the near future, and perhaps gain some exclusive updated interviews with the respected conspiracy scholars who feel the no-757 theory is a very real problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Several respected founders and scholars in the "Truth Movement" are of the firm belief that the "no 757" theory is disinformation designed to discredit valid and real conspiracy theory research into the events of 9/11.

I am aware of that, however none of them have bothered to prove their theory that a 757 hit the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just saw this one today:

Loose Change 2E
video.google.com...

Then found out about Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut
video.google.com...

I'm just getting over
GERARD HOLMGREN’S SEPT 11 WRITING AND RESEARCH
members.iinet.net.au...

Bogus flight numbers and passenger lists. So if not those planes any
plane might do the job. Looks like a proximity fuse and explosives in
the nose. The South Tower did have something shoot in at the fire ball.
So perhaps no plane on that one.

It all a circumstantial set up of events as presented by Loose Change.

But I think we got OJ on this one.

Was Dubai Ports or some Saudi Agency in charge of security on this one
with M Bush as the patsy.

top topics

join