It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expressing Your Political Views

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A whole *state* is expressing their view here...And it may well snowball into similar expressions all over the country. This is a good example of how badly Bush's Bully Boy Gang & his Corporate Cronies are tearing the country apart.

Libertarians Pick N.H. for 'Free State'
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031001/ap_on_re_us/free_state_project
---------------------
On a bit lighter note, it can now be said that you shouldn't be afraid to express your own political opinions in public any more...Here is an example that got a *federal* ruling on this matter.

Student May Wear Bush 'Terrorist' Shirt
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031002/ap_on_re_us/anti_bush_t_shirt
----------------------

Is that to say that ATS seems to be on track for the site's stated mission of "Deny Ignoranced"?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good for New Hampshire.

I ve been wonering for sometime now, if states will start to leave the union. I don't know if NH becoming a free state qualifies as "secession", but it is a start.
We have Californians recalling an inept govenor, and there is always talk of CA becoming its own country. And I think if the recall goes thru it will start a trend for the rest of the states. A few years ago CA voted in medical marijuana. It is a state law, passed by the people of CA. But the federal government still does not reconize the law, and still prosecutes people for selling medical marijuana. Seems to me that the federal government should mind their own business in this case.
Maybe the threat of secession or free states may wake up the government.

join