It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

train your Intuition - program here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi,
Here's a little program that might help you train your intuition and learn how to make right choices.

www.creatorgames.com...

To start it, press SPACE. Then you will have 2 choices - the right choice and the wrong choice. Your task is to make the right choice in a certain amount of time. To do this, press either the LEFT or RIGHT arrow keys.

If you have made a wrong choice or did not make a choice at all, you will receive an unpleasant BEEP. More extreme people can try this with their headphones at full volume.

Reviews and comments are welcome, as well as don't forget to post your score.

The framed HTML and an EXE versions are here www.creatorgames.com...

Good Luck!

[edit on 23-1-2006 by bratok]

Mod Edit: ALL CAPS title

[edit on 23-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lol funny... the only problem is that sometimes it doesn't receive the inputs i give...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was getting around 48%.

Then I just did it by pressing the left arrow each time. After doing this for one hundred rounds, which is pretty quick, it was at 48%.
Guess I ain't got no intuition!

Seems like it goes way to fast each round.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A bit confusing at first, having a time limit on it and whatnot.

During periods of concentration I could keep it at around 58%, but after a while the "wrong" sound became aggrivating (at about the 40th trial) and I just started hitting the keys without concentrating or really being aware of what I was doing, so it dropped to around 48% when I stopped at 70 as well.

I sure do love these ESP programs though. There should be a sticky thread devoted to them

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good idea Yarcofin! We could have a thread where we gather them all, section by section, with a brief description for each.
It shouldn't be possible to reply (so it contains only the collection of such programs), and it should be sticked.

Maybe a moderator should open such thread, so it will be easier for them to keep the thread updated.

Then, when we find a new program, we could U2U the mod, or open a thread on this board, where we describe the program, so the mod can copy/paste it in the sticked thread...

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
>> During periods of concentration I could keep it at around 58%, but after a while the "wrong" sound became aggrivating

I believe this is quite normal. It's the same as doing push-ups. For example, you can make 10 push-ups, but then you will get tierd.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps if you practiced on a daily basis you could gradually build up your stamina/endurance/however things like that work, and you will slowly become better and better at it.

Now that I think about it, it makes sense. You can't run a marathon without training and starting to run around the block first. If psychic abilities are real, then they shouldn't be any different.

I remember a thread at one time that had at least 5 more sites.

All I can remember at the moment is gotpsi.org and uyta.com

I tried searching the tags for some psi-program related threads, but to no avail.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
These things could just be tagged with ESP Tests. But it'd be important to use the same thing for each one, perhaps esp trainers or something.

top topics

join