It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D&D Online has lifted its veil of silence�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, now that I can�t get in trouble for talking about it�

IT SUCKS ROCKS!!!

I attempted to play twice, both times lasting about 30 minutes before I needed to log out of shear boredom.

The graphics are dated (really, I was surprised too), the interface was not intuitive at all. You would think in today�s day and age that the most important part of an MMORPG, the interface, wouldn�t make sense. And Turbine only makes MMORPG�s!! Being a gamer, and advanced one if I say so myself, if I cant figure out the interface in 15 minutes I�m done.

Anyways, I am certain the D&D content may be enough to keep some people, but take the D&D �hook� aside and you have Asherons Call 2. And we all know what that game was like�

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Theres a d&d game for xbox 360 is this the one your referring to? I have seen screenshots for it and it seemed very detailed.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is the new PC based MMORPG, Stormreach

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well how good are the forests animated!
I saw a D&D game review for one on the xbox 360 and it looked pretty good it had a gut walking through a forest that look real and the armour looked pretty damn real to. The screenshots I looked up for the game you said looked a lot choppier then the review i read game. I don't know

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's called oblivion man it's for the X box 360 mad crazy good!!!
elderscrolls oblivion

top topics

join