It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic incoming negativity?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Telepathy is just a simplistic facet of Nature, as in regards to the 100th Monkey thepry of "Monkey See - Monkey Do," I don't if alot of people actually carry out the "words made flesh," posit of meme replication across the Ideoshere/Memosphere/Ideosphere/Aethyr's.

How long have we had telepathy, as long as Man came out of the Primal Ooze, it's that straight and to the infinite point.

How does one stop Telepathy which errs accidentally and by proxy?!

Loud Thinking + Chemo Gnosis, to pervert the Psychick Censor, all Empathy is, is just Sensitive Hearing.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
After learning about chakras and medatation and had a few strange things happen i have felt that i have transmitted negativity to 2 people now over the phone while at work. I used to work (until this monday) at a internet service providers help desk. It was when the customers were really stupid and computer illiterate. (this happens all the time but these 2 times were different). The people i did it to were first a woman and then an old man.

It was like a release of my negativity that reached this person followed by a relisation of what i had done. It was something that was set off in my subconcious that made it happen, then the concious relisation of it. These two instances had nothing to do with the tone of voice i used over the phone. For them it was an instant blow of how i felt. they both stopped what they were saying and started listening to what i was saying. at the end of the calls it they both said "im sorry for being so stupid" that also happens occasionly but these 2 were different

This happened both on the same day, didnt let it get to out of hand after that, ushally i have learned to keep how i feel in a box and not let anyone else in unless i want them to

HS

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
howdy again,
I have been off ATS since about 5-11 this year. Looks like this thread continued far beyond my presence, I am glad. I have some reading to catch up on.

One thing I was checking by going off ATS was what seemed to be a telepathic connection to my written word, and it seems I have come back exactly at a time when a recent post mentioned the telepathic connection to the spoken word.

Glad to be back, I will reading up on some of the current posts, there seems to be an energy cycle to increased telepathy and it is now my notion that it is caused by slight changes in the magnetic field of the earth which is changed by flare ups of sun spots on the sun.

love to all
Honor Seed

ps
dogs went off like crazy as soon as I entered paranormal studies and I imagine it is the all your subconscious telepathic connections to reading this which has happened yet that did it, fact is they just went off again as I was typing this sentence..............a very interesting phenomena unfolds in my mind

HS

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm sure y'all are well-meaning in what u write, but you are not writing from experiences with visions. I think part of the problem is the way people who have paranormal visions react. They seem overly excited, and don't bother putting in the threads at first things like size, detailed appearance and detailed movements.....
They seem curious as to where the situation is going and this sets up a false notion that the focus is on the outcome rather than examining the facts that already exist. "Paranormal studies" in my opinion should be more detail on the happening and less ranting and rambling on where it came from and where its going.
For one thing it helps people realize the common factors in visions, and I think this calms the situation down.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello HS, good to see you back.

I have been away from ATS for quite some time as well. Have you investigated Government Mind Control and Electronic Harassment.

By the way, I used to be jansen0202 and have now created this account as it relates to the harassment I have been encountering for about 3 years now.

These voices you hear me be related to some type of harassment program.

You can read about me and my story at www.govharass.com if you like. I plan on starting up a blog here soon, and investigating MC and EHarassment a bit further here at ATS.

Although the majority of MC and E-Harassment victims believe voices and pain/harassment they concouter are enduced from governmental non-lethal synthetic means, I firmly believe telepathic transmissions I have received are coming directly from specific people, and are due to admancements made in the area of brain development and possibly some type of drug thearopy.

peace,

HS

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In the vein of venacular so common to my more peaceful way of life....I refuse to enter a political discussion on any front. I entreat others to do likewise. I do vaguely remember jansen. The words I here are parts of others sentences or whole sentences fewer times. I am aware that they do not pose a threat to my mental stability, I do not even consider them harassing. Any interactiveness is directly relatedt o the same situation in real life that goes on here at ATS...........115 readers and one response. The common telepathic consciousness is coming in to 'read' me for the past and has no curiousity about my future apparently. May 'think' it controls my future. Maybe it has no concept of a future. May be stuck in the rut of a negative focus. To bad, my gain, its loss. Actually positive elements of common consciousness come on too. They seem to be more entrenched in the action core of my being and are more entertaining in a light hearted way. They also memory connect me with real life events during a course of action. Possibly years ago when I had a question and was steered to a book in my large library and turned the book open to exactly the right page for the answer, this was the same helpful part of common consciousness........whiuch I have duly noted can read through every book in a large library in a matter of seconds. The power of the multitude is tremendous, much greater than any program a computer could generate, I think. Much more useful too. Blessed be Jansen.

love unto ye
Honor Seed

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HS

Heh, this is interesting to me. I have a cat that when I think about giving her medicine to her she is no where to be found or takes off. So one day as a little experiment I told my wife what i was gonna do and she laughed. I focused as hard as I could on petting my cat while getting her medicine. I approached her still focusing on petting her and stuck the pill in her mouth. All while focusing. She did not move untill she started to swallow the pill. She would not come near me for days after that and she is always a lap cat. She acted very weary of me like I could not be trusted anymore.

I suppose she is used to "sensing" my intentions and I "lied" to her.

Just thought I would share that with you all.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by ItWillHappenSoon]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You are going to think I am crazy but I have seen many things that make me think there are many people in my working environment who are reading my mind constantly. They are continually asking to one another: what is he thinking? And they come out with very accurate answers. Even things i make up. When I noticed this was happening it was devastating for me. I heard a guy saying that there was a girl who could actually quickly pick up my thoughts. Now my situation is that as one has learned to read my thoughts, now there are many more who have developed this ability to know what i am thinking. I memorize poems and say them in my head. And they know I am doing this. I also do this with songs. I also try to speak telepathically to those who I think that can read my mind and i can see in their faces that they are listening. This is a very bad experience for me and I feel like i am being abused. Cause every dream I have, every fantasy I have, everything I do in my free time is out there. They just have no respect. They maliciously touch every fiber i have in me and talk about it. I really dont know what to do. There are at least 8 people at my job who I think have this ability to read my mind. You may think i have a bipolar disorder or something but i am pretty aware that this is what is going on. What can i do to make this situation go away. I am not going to change job just because there are people who are maliciously abusing me in tryin to put everything that is mine and sacred to me out there for everyone else to see!!!! I have made this decision, and i am sticking with it. I will be tough, but I need protection from this, or at least know how to deal with this situation in a better way. If you want more information on this situation, please write!!!!

At the same time I cannot hear or feel anything that my coworkers feel or think. This is going only one-way. It is like if every thought I have is out there for everyone to see. I just dont know what to do.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Recently in the past 1-2 years(currently 17 years of age) I have become aware of my abilities in simple telepathy. When I focus on the sound of crickets I find that I can silence them with my mind It seems my range goes to about 50 ft with this(the closer the easier the further the harder to focus). This can be extremely difficult at times and can come and go at random. Also I have had some few person to person telepathic experiences where I focused on happy and borderline erotic thoughts on a person and they responded by turning around and looking at me. I find that sometimes I intercept thoughts and misinterpret them as my own or maybe a faint voice in my head. These experiences are hard to explain to my friends and family as they often take me for being insane . I come hear searching for advice, should I learn to build mental blocks from others(perhaps a mental door)? What can I do besides meditation and practice to increase my capabilites? should I be afraid of disrupting the spirit realm? Any literature recommendations or links would be helpful too, thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join