It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Take in the ultimate light of the creator,
Let it flow through your energy points,
Absorb it , convert it,
Then radiate it out as absolute pure love,

Now you have joined and become one.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Where are E.T. hot spots?
Answer:Urway, Samoa islands, Hawaii, Portugal,North Arctic,Cuba,Venezuela ,central America, Europe,Pensylvania and San Francisco.

Where is Earth at right now?
Answer:A restoration process, a cleansing period, getting rid of undesirables.

Read the whole page down to the last one.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
can you tell me how close scientists are to finding a cure for diabetes?

thank you

Answer:I am told they have the cure now, but wait three years from now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yep interesting

page 212

[edit on 9-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Not sure.

This is a universal fundamental - requires much heavier focus and connection to absolve than passing thought.

With time! Many angles to be covered yet.

Only the pure of heart will resurect the unknown details of "lifes design".

Because its the only frequency have you that will hold that vibration of thoughts.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by menguard]

"Only the pure of heart will be allowed to go to the MOON" and get--their TIME CAPSULE, FULL OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL KNOWLEDGE.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"Intermediary Humans"

Well, I am going to tell what I know of this it happened long ago when our star brothers and sisters were fighting for their rights and claims as individual processors.Each individual group had its own priority, whether it be survival, growth,wealth, technology advancement,harvesting planets.Each group had something to offer that lead to its advancement or demise.The throws of the Universe were at hand it was how can we achieve our own unique individuality without seperating ourselves from other sanctions of self.This of course being other forms of existance.Well from what I was told is that "Earthlings" are special.The heads of each intergalactic faction of evolved souls came to the conclusion that they were at odds with each other because of Potential.They needed another "Experimental potential" which would be a win, win situation for everyone.Each group had their own agenda on what they wanted accomplished and the majority vote was (Identity) amongst the cosmos.And for one to identify with something it must be a part of it.So the Earthlings composition is somewhat intermingled indeed but is still the root of source without deviating from its source.I have heard stories of each group adding itself its expression without knowing it and this is false.Each individual part of self had its contribution put in with the [intent of keeping the cosmos together ]and it is us humans.We are the glue that helps bind together the worlds of worlds.Each group of evolved souls had its genuine purpose of helping establish its identity of self and Earthlings are just that.The people that start awakening are finding out that they are interconnected to many expressions of being or existance amongst the stars.Being that we are multi dimensional the soul occupies many forms, simultaneously.This was planned out long before we entered the Earthly realm.And a lot of feuds did take place in space and Yes it was known as the Great Galactic War or "The war that ends all wars".These wars or squables that took place created hardships for everyone , it meant that each individual faction of evolved souls had to take its place in the Cosmos on its own bearings.In a sense they had to come of age and go out on their own.The theory was that we would learn more of what is by being spread out and in doing so it created unknowingness of what other factions are up to.This was very hard for them to do because they wouldn't really be able to recognise other factions of themself.This like I said, created a lot of pain and unpleasentries, family was turning on itself for individuality or identity.But the plan was for the other factions to reunite and what better way for its" Earthlings" to intermingle and reflect back their identity to them.Humans bridge the gap of individuality by being part of all.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Can you do this which you speak?

IM curious... One does have to find his own journey and find his/her own way to connect to this energy, to be humble and what not... not of a negative nature... But is it as easy as you speak?...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Can you do this which you speak?

IM curious... One does have to find his own journey and find his/her own way to connect to this energy, to be humble and what not... not of a negative nature... But is it as easy as you speak?...

Yes one does have to find our own path, and no its not easy at all. I find I am constantly taken away from this light if I am not carefull by external tests.

Yes you must be humble, connect for the correct reason and most of all feel absolute love for this light. Have no self gain in your search for it, just search for it to become it.

Absolute pure love is the way I have found a connection with this light. By rejecting negativity, greed, power and ego and by accepting life, love, positivity and light.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Take in the ultimate light of the creator,
Let it flow through your energy points,
Absorb it , convert it,
Then radiate it out as absolute pure love,

Now you have joined and become one.

The ones of power and greed are many.
The ones of pure light are few.

The many try to stop the few.
They try to stop the message of light.
The few must remain strong to overcome the many.

Remain strong your time will come.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i have a few questions i'd love for you to answer. they may be a bit vague, but please try answering them. and of course, you have my permission to seek and reveal.

1. what is my purpose in life?
2. what makes me special?
3. what can you say about my past lives?
4. is my current academic endeavor going to help me out in the future? (career wise)
5. am i going to succeed in achieving the goal i have in my mind (again career wise), though i am on a different path right now?
6. is there any advise you can give me to help me achieve what i want?
7. regarding the pressing issue on my mind about my father, what would you say is gonna happen? will it get better, worse, or stay constant in the coming few years?

i know that's a lotta questions from one person, but i'd really appreciate it if you could answer them. thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some of you will reach such a level of alignment that your soul within your body will start to communicate with you by getting real excited and making physical gestures of communication from the inside out.

Relive your life, relive your light.

Revitalize your life, revitalize your light.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I agree

I have another question. What exactly is it that clouds me from th e truth or who I am? Is it my past unforgivings? My feelings of self doubt, my unprepared ness? What is it that seperates me from the truth... If my heart is willing, why cant it see?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The light dictates where life can go.

Love dictates where life can go, the ability to love.

Energy dictates where we can go in this UNIVERSE. And what we will be able to see in this lifetime.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You should ask someone to move this thread to the new forum menguard, bigger audience

Whats new around here? I've been too occupied "acting on my thoughts" rather then to take time and express them here.

I realised something interesting, that kinda bothers me in a way, i wonder if anyone can help me out with some "medical" advice.

I got a new job. I still wash windows, but now I sit on a wooden board and hang off the sides of buildings doing it. The first like 13 times are nerve racking... lol... I almost had to be rescued by the fire department.

My freind who does the exact same job, went to a chinese doctor and the doctor told him, that because of the work he does (chair window washer).. that he has no adrenaline! He was depleted, I guess cuz he uses it up all day.

Is there any potential damage in this, and is there a natural remedy to help balance this?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Here's a higher self vantage point question for ya: Who am(was) I?

and yes I know it's whatever I choose, but I've obviously already chose a path, and haven't, and everything else in between. I'm more interested in the identity I've some how "misplaced" through shifts of conscious reality....so to speak. I'm aware of my potential here, it's the one "beyond" that seems to be eluding me....

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
what a disinfo campaing by menguard.

you guys should check this article about higher light,universe,spirituality
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are 2 creations and we are in the evil creation.the demiurge created this universe and holds us prisoners and the only way to be free is to destroy the unverse which the light is doing.time ends in 2008 and not 2012 and there would be many more disasters around the world.the sun is being heated up by light beings as it the the source of evil ad not the giver of light.
o2 is godd for body but bad for the consciouses,sun is good for body but bad for consciousness.the consciousness is trapped i the soul and the soul is trapped in the body.the soul is the creation of darkness.

everything is based on motion in this world,when motion ceases the illusion will break the the virtual reality would cease to exist.this time time(atu-waa) wont be restarted.

Darkness (a.k.a. "Satan" or "the Devil") created the universe (this includes the higher dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation; everything in it is based upon programming (i.e. DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness (a pseudo creator) would create a realm based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules/restrictions (which is everything in the universe) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why the universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

their would be no ascension as it is another trap by darkness.
if you feel pleasent inner vibrations with this article and haven't given over your will to darkness then rejoice you would be rescued and if you fear this post then you wil cease to exist.

70% of planet is filled by evil beings
www.fortunecity.com...
only 30% are true light beings and most of them have given thier will to darkness.
saying that the universe would give everything is a sign that you are a agent of evil.

come 2008 and the universe would start to fracture.you can see it by tv channel freezes,increase in natural disasters.

www.xeeatwelve.com

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
umm... menguard? aren't you answering questions anymore?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ive had this U2U to me and was asked if I felt fear while reading it. Well I did not feel fear but I also felt its just someones opinion. I cant follow something that I dont feel truely in my heart. Is 2008 the new 2012? Who knows but Ive come to the conclusion that all this stuff and many more like it just confuses the issues for me.

Ive also been told relating to this link you have provided that pure love as an energy is not enough to defeat this dark you speak of. Well this area for me gets more confusing the more Im told.... dark is light, light is dark..they are the same..they are not the same..one holds the other capture..etc etc. All I know is it feels completely right when I feel and radiate out pure unconditional love so thats what Im sticking with.

I have noticed recently many are forcing me to question this about myself. At one point I let it in these doubts and I myself became very negative and this awakened force was switched off in me. This state of being was not acceptable to me at all, I hated it and will never question this light force again.

So I say to you , yes its an interesting web site with some good points to make but really all I need is light and love and I feel I will be fine. I did like the section on heart colour radiating as I can see how much good this can create.
Maybe this time re set machine the reptiles have is something we need to be aware of, but really what can I do about it if it does exist?

You say light beings are at great risk and pure love is not going to be enough. Can you tell me what is then? I fail to see what else they can do?
Yes I accept there is a darkness but I struggle to accept that this whole Universe it a matrix created by dark to trap light and the true light is on another realm.

This is not the firts time Ive heard that the sun is in fact a cube and maybe it is Im not sure. I can see how this may work and many visual things are an optical illusion.

So your saying a light being can actually become lost. It can become trapped in a false light forever destined to be a non existant thing. How is this possible can you tell us .

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You say light beings are at great risk and pure love is not going to be enough. Can you tell me what is then? I fail to see what else they can do?
Yes I accept there is a darkness but I struggle to accept that this whole Universe it a matrix created by dark to trap light and the true light is on another realm.

So your saying a light being can actually become lost. It can become trapped in a false light forever destined to be a non existent thing. How is this possible can you tell us

i myself dont have all the answers.the thing is that until and unless you read most of the articles then you would feel clarity about my viewpoints.I discovered this website by someone who posted the link www.therealmatrix.com back in 06.Before that i waited for the aliens to save us from nwo and help us ascending to the next density and increasing my dna strand.
that website totally destroys those teachings.

i will summaries
there was a celestial experiment in the divine realm which went wrong,some high level light beings became evil and created their own evil creation which was superimposed in this sector.the world became the virtual reality(do read the 8 evil minds and the 12 universes are pentagons).We live on only one part of the universe,there are 11 more.
The the creator aka darkness sealed itself from the divine world and no one can get out.
In the beginning many light beings became attracted to the glitter and became trapped.
becasue of many light beings being trapped and suffered in this world the light launched the rescue operation.jesus is one of the rescuers.
the only reason why aliens are here on earth is because of the atu-waa.The virtual reality must be restarted periodically for the expansion and survivability of this virtual reality.the next restart due is this year and the light
have not allowed the annunaki elite to return to this planet to restart time.
If time is not restarted then planets start to wobble out of their axis,stars start to explode,matter starts to fracutre,.The light has extinguished many stars in this universe,we only see the light from the stars.the light is also extinguishing the sun and thats why global warming is happening.they are heating up the sun(read global warming and the shattering the cube).

as for light being lost,everone has a will,once you give your will you are lost.
light beings are trapped so you use thier energy to run the virtual reality.
there is nothing stopping the inevitability.the universe would be cease into nothingness and all beings who darkness agents would also cease into nothinness.
I cant explain everything.you have to read it to believe it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi well thanks for clearing that up for me...
I cant read the whole web site its massive, but I did read the 8 evil minds and the 12 Universes.

Its all a bit much dont you think, to follow this would just lead to depression.We've only got 6 months left hey. Others you say have managed to stop the annanaki from starting this time re set machine so far, but if the machine is not re set the worlds will collapse, matter will break down...

Once we give our free will we are lost. Lost to who though the dark evil 8 minds? You still havent answered my question on how we are to resist these evil minds.

Iv taken to stories such as this before, not exactly what your saying but a similar theme and it did me no good what so ever.

Surely if I trust in the love of the one true light, resist darkness I should be fine. The only thing im concerned about is dark that posses as light.

I felt no fear in any of those titles on the site, I refuse to feel fear for any 2008, 2012 or 2020 scenario.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The concept of Good and Evil is not one of balance. These are two distinct opposing Forces. Good does not need Evil in order to survive. Evil is parasitic and depends upon Good to maintain Itself.

as for resisting simple. stay as much pure you can be,be spritualistic and remove all worldy desires.

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join