It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
.____.;; You too? I'm down alone in my basement, looking at floating entities and alien sightings. *wants to move his computer upstairs...* I keep looking over my shoulder...

Me too... I really should stop reading the UFO forum, because it always makes my jumpy whenever someone posts a movie or picture of an alien...

Bigfoots, ghosts, chupacabras - Bring them on! But aliens.. *BrrrrRR* Grown-ups trolls..

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by Kacen
.____.;; You too? I'm down alone in my basement, looking at floating entities and alien sightings. *wants to move his computer upstairs...* I keep looking over my shoulder...

Me too... I really should stop reading the UFO forum, because it always makes my jumpy whenever someone posts a movie or picture of an alien...

Bigfoots, ghosts, chupacabras - Bring them on! But aliens.. *BrrrrRR* Grown-ups trolls..

Eheh, thats funny cus Ghosts scare me ten times more than aliens... ._.;

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Saw this video and have to say that I am not feeling it. It looks staged. Why would an alien being come down millions of miles to the earth and hide behind a light post. Then scare the out of a couple of teens? It makes no sense. Anyway, I don't believe that the grays are real, I believe that they are just the commercial alien made for profit and gain. Who knows what real aliens look like?

Mod edit: DO NOT circumvent the censors

[edit on 21-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Saw this video and have to say that I am not feeling it. It looks staged. Why would an alien being come down millions of miles to the earth and hide behind a light post. Then scare the out of a couple of teens? It makes no sense. Anyway, I don't believe that the grays are real, I believe that they are just the commercial alien made for profit and gain. Who knows what real aliens look like?

A bit like this,

[edit on 21-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Crap, If I was in a dark alley with some friends, I would have a weapon on my at all times ANWAY, even if it's a knife or a friggin' pellet gun, not only for those pesky aliens trying to touch you :p but also for those muggers and stuff, Mexico has enough of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well, i personaly never carry a weapon.Wait, i would hit him with my skateboard, i'm sure it would cause some damage...lol

Anyway, they're just kids playin onb the street, why would they bring out a weapon with them?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ground Zero!

What if the poor little alien was lost? a long way from home and affraid?
but that wouldn't bother you would it you'd get your uzi and blow is crazy alien ass all over the floor, shouting Yeeeah! Alriiiiiight! usa, usa, usa, usa,

[edit on 1/22/2006 by iamian]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
wow is that were the video cuts off...they should of kept filming, i mean if it was real hey they could of finnaly had proof..

other stuff i like to point out

1)i dont no y but it seems that i have seen a alien like that from a movie or something, also did u notice its arms man thay were huge, defenetly a person in a costume

nvm now that i think about it, it does come from behind the pole. And its weird you dont see the rest. Why doesnt some go back there and do some kind of radiation reading or some test to see if there was any high amount of energy there.. it could a telepad behind the pole

but other than that im serious..and excuse the bad sp

[edit on 22-1-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
sure this is a fake vid, u can see there is a film cut (00:24 - 00:25) to put somebody (fake alien) behind the light post.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
well there is a film cut, but I did notice that on cell-phones do jump when adjusting to light and zoom..my phone has to be manually switched to night-vision mode and theres always a jump in the video..but, zoom there is a less noticable one...which I thought this strange cause my phone does that also....but, on the other hand..you'd think in a city area. surrounded by people or houses that fear wouldn't be overtaken so suddenly IMO, just think if that was new york? in the Bronx? man, the homeless would be eating gray stew for weeks!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
fake, the alien looks CG and the film cut looks obvious to reposition the so called alien

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
check this video out..its the same except a little bit better

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whats with the music? Gimme Gimme Gimme (a Man After Midnight)

theres not a soul out there

Think about it go to any respectable person and say aliens exist.. i have proof look! " there's an alien behind the lampost "

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This has already been debunked.
The kids said they did it to mock that Jaime Maussan guy and to hopefully make a bit of cash while they were at it.
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this whole touch thing makes the alien like Micheal Jackson

Mod edit: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is a great video. The one on google video is the best quality I have seen so far. It's alot easier to see everything.

Do video's like this not make mainstream media because of fear it will be covered up?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
Anyway, they're just kids playin onb the street, why would they bring out a weapon with them?

in case of a gang war.

Mod edit: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
This is a great video. The one on google video is the best quality I have seen so far. It's alot easier to see everything.

Do video's like this not make mainstream media because of fear it will be covered up?

THey sometimes do in south america, they are a bit more alien friendly down there... But usually its more due to the fact that, well, aliens arent that popular in the news..

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm

It was too blurry.
It gave me he chills at first. Then when the thing was debunked i reviewed it and you can tell it's fake. What's with the music and replays in the google video? The same thing is shown at different speeds.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by investigatefirst
This has already been debunked.
The kids said they did it to mock that Jaime Maussan guy and to hopefully make a bit of cash while they were at it.
www.ufocasebook.com...

Am I wrong in saying it's not very clear in this link wether its a hoax or not because of this paragraph!!

The recording, presented by Maussan as a world exclusive, is of poor quality and was made with cell phone. The pranksters claim that they made it "in order to make a good amount of money from the sale of that material", but are now afraid and undecided about disclosing the truth or maintaining the hoax.

It completely contradicts everything that is said in that last line!!!

[edit on 7-10-2006 by chris01621]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join