It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.
www.iranfocus.com...

Another shocking display of which has become the trademark of what is the violent repressive Theocratic Government of Iran.

This young lady is guilty of nothing but excerting her God given instinct to defend herself.

Surely the Young of Iran must be wanting for Justice in the name of humanity, May there prayers to Allah be answered in the form of a United Nations sponsored revolution.

Perhaps extreme Islamic rule will eventually become its own worst enemy as the people rise and embrace the winds of change.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Shocking, and disgusting....

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What the..
Who makes these crazy laws? How's that even Justice.

[edit on 8/1/06 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yet another depraved decision by Islamic mullahs, happens all the time, and goes with the territory.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
With stories such as these how can anyone justify allowing this nation to posess the technology to create nuclear weapons? This Islamofascist regime needs to be toppled- whether from within or via a coalition of freedom-loving nations. Something must be done here and something should have been done a long time ago.

What kind of age are we living in where we can allow an unelected group of Mullahs to impose their will on millions of innocent people, and to foster a society where the victims of rape are the ones who are punished, rather than the rapists themselves? So long as we continue to ignore evil acts such as these then we shouldn't be surprised when such evil acts committed against us are someday ignored as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
With stories such as these how can anyone justify allowing this nation to posess the technology to create nuclear weapons?

Are you talking about Iran, America or Isreal ?. All these countrys/state have major bones to hide its just some dont hide there bones rather make them public.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
With stories such as these how can anyone justify allowing this nation to posess the technology to create nuclear weapons?

Are you talking about Iran, America or Isreal ?. All these countrys/state have major bones to hide its just some dont hide there bones rather make them public. This is really sad on any level. If you are attacked you should be able to defend yourself without worrys about being hung !

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
what would happen if this occured in a western country??

im quite sure she would still have to answer to a charge of man
slaughter

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
She MAY be charged with manslaughter, but the chances of even serving longer than the time in jail waiting for the trial are pretty slim. She'd have to worry more about the civil suit than a criminal trial, because I'm sure the family of the man killed would sue her.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
it just shows how under-developed we are when it comes to the right way of living!

the law system is a terrible. i have said in one of my threads how a

rapist can get 6months to 5 years in jail

but a

bank robber get 25 years!

justice.... i dont think so!

an 18 year old should not be scared to be in a park with her boyfriend and have the fear that she might be raped by two strange men!

sick sick sick sick sick!!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There was recent tragedy in Florida were a young girl was raped and murdered by a man with multiple offences. It caused national outrage and there are now movements in many states to make the crime of rape punishable by a mandatory 25yrs to life in prison sentence.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Allah loveth not aggressors." Qu'ran
I dearly hope this victim is not killed by these cretins.
I don't blame Sharia, Islam, or religion for this.
It is just the mechanism these rapists are using to excuse their horrid crimes. If not that, they'd find another way to explain away their wickedness.
The world can likely make enough noise to stop this execution. I hope it is important enough to the rest of the world for us to do so.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just another example of how screwed up iran is, im not suprized to read about this coming from iran. iranians freak me out man they would hang you if you looked at them wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have only one word for that: Sick.

Okay, I have more: A government that allows and endorses that sort of thing needs to be immediately replaced. But I don't know that the people are going to do such a thing. It's sad. No, it's terrible.

new topics

top topics

join