It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will project Blue Beam unfold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If it will ever happen, that's some pretty "radical" stuff (but anything is possible).

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
After looking this up on google... Wow... amazing, now NASA is in on the evil NWO plot

It was supposed to happen back in '83, but for reason's unknown it was held back. Another site says it was slated to begin last year, but once again... held back. So far this is having a recurring theme of end of the world stories told throughout the centuries.

From what I've seen, it's all conpiracy fanatic theory. Not one site even back's up they're claim's. Sure, the technology COULD be used in a way like that, BUT since they're claiming that it is going to be used in such a way then where the hell are their source's for comming to such a conclusion? Or is it just they're paranoid delusionism getting the best of them?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think this story will unfold. It's just too complicated for a government that is just not that organized. Too much synchronyzation involved in this drama, folks. I do believe that the NWO is powering up, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Hologram part of the claim seem's interesting though. Allegedly this technology was used in Gulf war 1. If it worked they could devise other more sinister uses for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Who claim's it was allegedly used? What are their source's that made them come to that conclusion? Gotta look at all the angle's

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hopefully never. People claim it happened in 2003. See on expansions.com

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The holographic component is probably at least feasible, and possibly even likely - but most likely only as an experimental form of camouflage.

I read an article about a year ago about new uniforms, vehicle skins, etc. on CNN. One of the prototypes being considered used a combination of holograms and that new fiber mesh I'm sure have heard of that has mini-video cameras in it that can display (backward) footage from the unseen side of a person, creating the illusion that there's nothing there.

This probably has absolutely nothing to do with that obviously, but it's a good example of the amazing lengths the military will go to in developing new technologies. I wouldn't put something involving holograms projected into the sky past them at all. There are dozens of possible applications.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
From the recent events of Mirages appearing of China, holographic planes being used, holographic music concerts, a completely realistic seeming cgi pop star in Japan who deceives a nation, weather changes by HARRP, and the overwhelming amount of alien conditioning forced on us through movies lately, I would take a guess that it's happening very, very soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublimminalpsychosis
From the recent events of Mirages appearing of China, holographic planes being used, holographic music concerts, a completely realistic seeming cgi pop star in Japan who deceives a nation, weather changes by HARRP, and the overwhelming amount of alien conditioning forced on us through movies lately, I would take a guess that it's happening very, very soon.

I strongly agree with this. Lately, I have been noticing more and more chemtrails in the sky and I believe that is what they need to produce the holograms.

Current events are moving the masses to a breaking point where the NWO has been planning for years now. This is their time to shine and we all just need to be aware so we do not fall for the trick.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This event could possibly be going down at the 2012 olympics.

top topics

join