It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imaginary friend or evil spirit.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
willcall....yes she gets a lot of attention at home, more so that the others, she is a very smart child, so demands a lot of attention, her mum and dad both spend time with her alot...and they do alot as a family. walking.movies ect at least a few times a week, her dad is even taking time off work to spend more time with her...

herm...thanks for the advice...thats it, what ever we do we want to keep it as normal as possible for her..
we have tryed just leaving her to it,,,but next second we here screams,,so we all come running.,.

she has been alot better this week...she has just come of holiday, and no word of mr friend yet....Finger crossed

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by asala]

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by asala]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hate to tell you this or worry you but she could have an evil spirit that has taken her over. Or trying to. This is something, I am very familiar with. This is not normal behavior! Most children do not have imaginary friends. Seek the advice from a good Priest or a Psyhic. There are Psyhics that you can call on the telephone and they can tell you over the phone if they sense something very wrong. Do NOT call anybody that is a fraud or knows nothing at all.

Did you ever hear of Bernice Golden? She has a weekly radio program she I would highly recommend. She has put her and her partners Seth email address on the air I have never wrote it down. There should be something on line for them a website. I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ohh come on lets put an end to this debate.

Children have a higher sensetivity to such matters, they haven't been corrupted by their parents or The System yet and see and sense things adults dont.

Read the book i mentioned on how to tackle this problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Asala, i know this is a very old thread, but i was browsing through all the old ones and i found this one interesting. How is your niece doing now?
Is she ok?....did anything else happen?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
alot of things changed,

It went on for a time after this but as she has got older has gone away,

She still mentions it as if it where a spirit which is still interesting, But we decided to not talk about it to much in case it came back (Spirit, or in mind)

things where added to her room like chimes and crystals just in case,

She does alot more things now to keep her busy like stage school ect and is not alowed to spend hours alone in her room,

But Yes all is ok now thanks, It was a very strange event that im glad has now passed,

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
glad to hear it

dont want this to be a one liner, so i will add that i can fully understand how parents will accept this as "a phase" kids go through

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join