It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imaginary friend or evil spirit.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Imaginary friend or evil spirit.....

Well this is kinda disrturbing and starting to get me worried...

My little niece who is 3yrs old...has had an imaginary friend, like most kids pretty normal....
well the problem is its starting to take a twist....
she is doing things very out of nature for her...
the other week she mocked hanging her self from her bed....tied a rope around her neck and every thing.....my sister went mad at her, but all she could say was this imagenery friend told her to...

also things like swearing,,,my sister always moniters what she watch's so has no idear where she is picking this up....

other things happen like she will stand on the window ledge and claim she will jump

the doctor says mentally she is a very well ajusted child, and has no problems....
but as you can imagin this is getting us worried....we are keeping her occupied not allowing her to spend to much time on her own....she has alot of little friends

but when this imagenery friend turns up she changes...
any idears ????

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Their are three types of "imaginary friends" out there:
1.) God sent.
A good, spirit/friend created/concieved by God to help you through your life on Earth.

2.) Human created.
Created in your own mind, can flow either way, does NOT remain neutral.

3.) Satan sent.
Kind of obivous. Not the ideal choice. Leads to murders and other crimes.

My guess is three. Seek counseling.
It seems like a huge waste of money, however, it is well worth the effort.
That's one of the few things I thank my parents for.
- Tass

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Counselling is not a good move I think because counsellors will ridicule the idea of any negative spiritual involvement.

It may be best to talk to the child in a frank and probing manner. Lead out exactly what is going on and when and where. Explain to the girl that a 'friend' is someone that cares about you and would not want someone else to hurt themselves. Point out to the girl that some of her actions make it seem like her friend wants her to hurt herself and that that is not a true friend.

I'm going on a limb here but this spirit or alien or entity is yes negative and probably trying to get this child to do themself in. The child may have an important role to play in the end-time and they are trying to stop her now. The important thing is to ensure her safety until the influence of this entity is lessened.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I agree with theneo, counselling is out.

What is the history of the house she is in, or some of her toys? Is there anything that she is obsessed wtih, or scared of, or has the house or section a dark past?

She had to have "picked up" the entity somehow. That may be a start to removing it.

I once saw a beautiful young girl go all dark and negative at the age of about 3 or 4 from the TV programs she was watching - and they were "kids" shows.

Some of those Japanesse dubbed programs are sick, just turn the sound off and watch the pics, or turn the pics down and listent to the track. its uberviolence....

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I should've been more detailed in my response.
asala, if you're brother/sister is religous or spiritual, seek guidance form an educated mind in that belief.
Those trained psychologist's are not good (the one's with four or more PHD's...)
When I was seven, I had a "friend" inside my head named Quartz, and he persuaded me to commit suicide.
I was gonna jump though, none of that wrist slitting stuff.

My parents got me some "religous" counseling (counseling, not cleansing) and I got back on track.
Now I help others get out of their problems...
Sorry about that,
Good luck and God bless.
- Tass

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I once saw a beautiful young girl go all dark and negative at the age of about 3 or 4 from the TV programs she was watching - and they were "kids" shows.

Some of those Japanesse dubbed programs are sick, just turn the sound off and watch the pics, or turn the pics down and listent to the track. its uberviolence....

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by Netchicken]

NC's right,
Pokemon and Yu-Ghi-Oh are a no go.
Those are some of the most violent movies ever!
Worse than the old school Alien series,,,
Definetly monitor television programming.
- Tass

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Pokemon??? That show is like one of the most innocent shows I've ever seen. From what I've seen of the show it teaches really good moral values.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Scientific Errors
1.) Evolution, no aminal evolves during their lifetime.
2.) When the bad guys (team Rocket) get frozen, they do not die, in reality, they would have died of hypothermia.
3.) Whenever Team Rocket gets shocked by Pikachu, they get blasted away and show up later perfectly fine...
4.) Pokemon don't die, they just faint.
This is horrible for our children to be watching, they see pain and do not realize how dangerous electricity is, and they are taught disinformative information about evolution.

Moral Misleadings
1.) Capturing wild animals and never feeding them!!!! Speaks for itself.
2.) Stealing Pokemon. Why would you ever do that?
3.) Rank and status are based upon how well you Pokemon beats up someone else's Pokemon.
4.) Sexual misleadings... Brock is always hitting on every single chick! Everyone! Does your three year old need to see that?
Talk about manipulation of the media! The government may not even need HAARP at this rate... They can just hire street gangs to go fight wars for them...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
asala,
I'm sorry to hear that this type of activity is happening with your niece. Hopefully it is subdued so that the child's safety isn't in jeopardy. My advice to you would be to attempt contact with this 'imaginery friend'. Simply speak out loud and let the 'friend' know that you do not want it to influence the child, especially in a negative way. People have had great success with speaking to spirits and politely asking them to stop such behavior, assuming it is a spirit. I don't know much about imaginery friends, although, I did have one myself back in the day. Good luck and I hope this issue is resolved for the sake of your niece.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Crap, that is freaky. Reminds me of my sister, except shes suicidal.

But anyway, SEEK COUNSELING IF THIS GOES ON. If you really care for her, get a professinal to analyze what the hell is going on. I don't know you, but I'm concerned about things like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
thanks everyone for your advice.....

To netchickens question.....as far as we know the house's past is pretty normal....But her dad has picked up strange ordements from africa....
so could this be a possible sorce....though they are not in her room...she seems pretty happy at home...not scared of anything, just she wants to go to her room to talk with her imaginary friend,,,

Tassadar thanks for your insight,,

and bangin i will try that talking aloud to the spirit
its worth ago....

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think you should sit down and talk with her and ask and learn as much as possible about this "imaginery friend".
Good luck. Ill pray for her.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Seek counseling.

Dont listen that
Get this book
www.amazon.com...=1065021879/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1336254-7322523?v=glance&s=books

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i never had an imaginary friend

i think the idea is facinationg though... i dont understand how a small child would have the mental capacity to make something like this up....

it is such a weird thing... i think parrents too often ignore it or tell the child its nonscence...

maybe children are just more sensitive to spirits than adults are....

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The book looks interesting ,,,i will tell my sister about it...
thanx...

The Blade Runner...like you said...she is very young and to have thoughts like that seem odd....this is why i began to worry about this..
And also normaly she is a very happy bright child
and has had no major trama in her life....
except ballet exams lol

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Another possibility is that maybe she just craves for attention? As I said before, counseling may be good, but first, is she getting enough attention? Are you playing with her? Talking with her?

If not, then she probably just does it for attention.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I hope the best for you and her.

The only things I can think of is
#1 How is the family life? good/ok/bad/very distubing.
#2 Does she have anyone watching her that may, and I'm sorry to ask, but shouldn't be watching her if you know what I mean. That sounds to me like somthing that a kid would do if molestation was occuring. (talking from experiance) Not to scare or hurt your feelings.
#3 How are the friends she hangs around.

I hope the best for you, and her.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope the best for you and her.

""""The only things I can think of is
#1 How is the family life? good/ok/bad/very distubing.
#2 Does she have anyone watching her that may, and I'm sorry to ask, but shouldn't be watching her if you know what I mean. That sounds to me like somthing that a kid would do if molestation was occuring. (talking from experiance) Not to scare or hurt your feelings.
#3 How are the friends she hangs around.

I hope the best for you, and her."""""""
-----------------------------------------------------
IN RESPONCE
1.family life is very good, she is a very happy little girl
she is active i,e ballet , brownies ect

2. i really believe there is no way this could be happening, my sister is very protective and has taught the children from an early age about this.
she has always told them nobody Even family members have the right to touch them or bath them
and if so to tell mummy stright away,,,
but no doubt about it...that is not an issue

3.Her friends are ok...but possible worth watching more closely

thanks for your comments
and i understand your point for concern,
its good to know people do bring up that sort of issue
which can be a hard thing to say

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by asala]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
But is she getting enough attention at home??

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know, I have two little kids, my opinion is that if they are about to do anything self destructive, say NO, and then drop it. No little discussions or leading questions. It is counterproductive to pay too much attention to a child's acting out. They will only learn to attract attention. I am afraid that some of the suggestions presented here could possibly be more harm than good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join