It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL CBS Illuminati New Years Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is so cool man...I tuned into the Broncos game on CBS. The game went to a break and you know, it showed the score board and what not. It said Happy New Years above the scores. But then...on top of the CBS eye logo to the left it had what was supposed to look like a rotating party hat. A quick glance and yeah it looked like one. But after looking at it more closely it was obvious...it looked more like a rotating triangle above the CBS eye and it had nice little sparkle of light near the tippity top. I'm either looking into this too much, but I'm a believer and that was such a cool catch on live national TV. Anybody else see that?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i hate football, sorry, i missed it.....does it look like the one on the dollar bill?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It differed from the dollar bill in that there was no 'eye' inside the pyramid. To me, the sparkle of light was meant to take its place. The sparkle was on top of the triangle however, it was not positioned in the spot the eye is on the dollar bill. But the rotating triangle was GOLD (pyramid-like) above the CBS eye logo (just the eye, the CBS text was on the other side). The sparkle was outside the triangle but was on the tip. It wasn't an exact dollar bill replica but most certainly a hint at one. Does anyone know the meaning of the symbol with with eye on top of the pyramid?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I took another look and they actually varied the colors of the New Years triangle/pyramid. Sometimes it was dark blue (to match the CBS game colors)with a little star-like design on it. But then there was the plain gold one that appeared every now and then.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZScorpio5281
I took another look and they actually varied the colors of the New Years triangle/pyramid. Sometimes it was dark blue (to match the CBS game colors)with a little star-like design on it. But then there was the plain gold one that appeared every now and then.

Everyone is still in the Christmas spirit, so it very well could have been a representation of a Christmas Tree.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A christmas tree involves the same symbolism as all the other pyramids with eye/light on top.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not a pyramid, a tree. There's a HUGE difference in intent. The shape is very much the same, but that's where the similarities end.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong about a party hat and not a Xmas tree. It was clearly a New Years game with a New Years theme on the scoreboard. You would have had to have seen it, that's all. I just found it peculiar with a triangular rotating gold party hat with shining light on top. It was a perfect pyramid but it could just be me.

new topics

top topics

join