It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The..the Aliens made pyramids with Lazer Beams!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Pyramids + Aliens-doubt it
-----------------------------------------------

Why do we think we are so superior to ancient man? Do you actually think 10,000 years ago we were throwing our fecies at each other?

There is evidence that proves mankind had fire 20,000 years before we thought it was possible. Although these firepits are not accepted by all because some people dont like change. *even though these firepits had ancient hand tools in and around them, and can be age deteremined by volcanic ash in the soil

Have you ever watched a 3 year old child build a pyramid out of blocks without knowing what a pyramid is, or what it looks like? Now if you think aliens helped ancient man with the pyramid in a design standpoint, that is saying you think ancient egyptians had less of an intellect then a 3 year old child.

But now your arguement is, "There is no way ancient man could have moved 2 ton blocks of solid granite or other kinds of rock". What makes you think they couldnt figure out a way to do that? I forget the name of the civilization but it was based in South America, well before the Mayans and Aztecs' time. These people were crossing oceans, and knew the world was a sphere. So they have the mental power to cross an ocean...but not to put logs under a large object to roll it? Put a curved peice of wood under it and drag it? Or even get it onto a water craft and float it? C'mon now...

Why do we think that we are the first of our kind? We could be millions of years older and could have had 2-3 world / life devoustating catastrophies. I honestly wouldnt be too surprised if they eventually found a 50,000 year old pyramid somewhere.

Think about this - Large ROCK object obviously showing geometry / engineering / intellectual skill. If you knew your world was ending and wanted to say "WE WERE HERE!", would you make it out of metal? No, it would rust and disappear. Wood? sorry no... Concrete? even that has a shelf life. What is the one thing that would stand the test of time and all natural disasters? A Big Damned Man made Mountain of Rock.

Went on a little bit of a tangent there, anyways... aliens? ahahaha.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You could well be right.

Slowly but surely info is coming out regarding technolgies from 10,000 years ago, or more.

"We could be millions of years older and could have had 2-3 world / life devoustating catastrophies. I honestly wouldnt be too surprised if they eventually found a 50,000 year old pyramid somewhere"

This could quite possibly be very true.

An interesting thread!

[edit on 31-12-2005 by veritas 7]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bane Of Your ExistenceThere is evidence that proves mankind had fire 20,000 years before we thought it was possible.

Probably true for the average person, but certainly not true for anthropologists and paleontologists. We've seen fire use dating back1.5 million years: www.telusplanet.net...

Although these firepits are not accepted by all because some people dont like change. *even though these firepits had ancient hand tools in and around them, and can be age deteremined by volcanic ash in the soil

It's hard to convince some about this and about what ancient technology was. The problem is that there are a number of websites that assume humans are really only 6,000 years ago and went from "ape to angel" in that time without looking into what scholars really think and what we know.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yea, but in order to build Kufu's they would have had to place one of thoes stones every 2 minutes, 24 hours a day, to complete it in his life time. Also, how did the egyptians know to build it there, it is the exact center of the worlds land mass(pangea), and with a compass allignment that is off by less than 3 inches.

p.s. find me a hyroglif

Wig

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
Yea, but in order to build Kufu's they would have had to place one of thoes stones every 2 minutes, 24 hours a day, to complete it in his life time. Also, how did the egyptians know to build it there, it is the exact center of the worlds land mass(pangea), and with a compass allignment that is off by less than 3 inches.

Prove the stone every 2 minutes theory please.

And what was that about centre of the worlds land mass? Doesn't sound like a scientifcally proven theory to me. How caan you say any pont on the surface of a sphere is the centre? All points are centres. If you want to draw a distinction between land and water, you will run into all sorts of problems. not least two of them being
1. Accuracy
2. Knowing what the land mass looked like 6000 years ago
2a. Knowing when it was built.

[edit on 1/1/2006 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Have you ever watched a 3 year old child build a pyramid out of blocks without knowing what a pyramid is, or what it looks like? Now if you think aliens helped ancient man with the pyramid in a design standpoint, that is saying you think ancient egyptians had less of an intellect then a 3 year old child.

That is a HORRIBLE analogy. There are dozens of engineers, who are obviously older that 3, who can prove mathematically that the pyramids were made with precision. It's like you saying a child can create the right mix to bake a cake by just throwing eggs, water, flower, sugar, and butter into the bowl, beating it for a minute and than throwing it into the oven.

Saying that the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids isn't an insult...but to say they are the only ones that could IS an insult to everyone else.

I do think humans were technologically advanced long ago. But I BELIEVE that was due to an extraterrestrial influence. Come on…there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that there is life on other planets, look at all the stars that are visible at night.

The reason why people should CONSIDER the possibility of an extraterrestrial influence is because there are many stories, artifacts, carvings that suggest that we were visited by aliens.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Guys...I've already owned on how the Pyramids were built.

See here.

It is all rather straight forward, to be honest if you check it out and remove from the sites which never bother to point out any of the studies..

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I agree, but the analogy with the child is only half good. Designing the pyramid is easy. Building it on such a small scale is too. Sure Egyptions can design the huge pyramid with relative ease, its just building it thats hard. Harder than building one on a much smaller scale with little blocks. But I do agree that it was possible for them to do it without alien intervention.

Its not impossible, its just really DIFFICULT and quite amazing that they would build such massive buildings just to put like one or two dead kings/queens inside. That just shows how much faith they had in there religion. Plus, don't forget they had slaves do it...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a great topic!!!

I read, in the past year, that scientists were RE_CALCULATING their original findings on the tech info of the Ancient Egyptians and their dates. These UPCOMING scientists were saying that the SHEER ACURACY OF the PYRAMIDS was mamzing and the WE IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF 'Highly Advanced Science' could not Acurately replicate the Ancient Egyptian's Creations/.....

GO Egyptians..........

They HAD HELP....OR, a far more advanced society than we do now.......

HMMMMMMM.....

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by isisinanna
WE IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF 'Highly Advanced Science' could not Acurately replicate the Ancient Egyptian's Creations/.....

Oh please. Of course we can replicate it. We can replicate a freakin human if we want to, dont you think we can place two stones next to each other?

The problem is that no one consider it worth the effort.

How would you go about telling the for example US citizens that every year for the next 50 years, 150 million of them have report in during the summer months for pyramid building? That's probably about the eqvivalent effort the Egyptians put in.

On the upside, many fat americans would probably loose quite a bit of weight in the backbreaking labour. Unless McDonalds make a resturant inside the new pyramid that is. Now THAT would be a World Wonder...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by merka]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
@Bane Of Your Existence,

Why can't we believe that antient civilization have built pyramids? They built them, and we have a proof. Only thing that we all don't agree is when and how did they built them.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry did I miss something Pangea 6000 years ago, oh right you believe the world is 10,000 years old.
Well pangea was around before the 'beginning of the world' for the bible, I dont know the exact date but I know its at least millions.
Sorry I had to clean this up.
Although I admit I was a bit off subject.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

WE IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF 'Highly Advanced Science' could not Acurately replicate the Ancient Egyptian's Creations/.....

Oh please. Of course we can replicate it. We can replicate a freakin human if we want to, dont you think we can place two stones next to each other?

That is a very uninformed and simplistic claim. I have 25 years of interest in this topic that says isisinanna is right as rain. Our standards of precision in comparison to that of the Giza Pyramid are many times less accurate, I even read that the Greenwich Observatory, the modern edifice revered as the point from which our entire modern map grid was measured, is not as accurately aligned to true North... Whether that is true.... Until I see someone offer more than 'of course we could', in reality a great deal more than that, I will believe we cannot do it. Maybe we could. No one in 2 hundred years of modern scientific research and theorizing, by the best minds in the field, has produced a feasible plan that answers all the current questions. Most have been solved over these centuries, a credit to our modern scientists, but not all of them have, conferring an even higher credit to the ancient builders themselves. We appear to be close to the day someone combines all the different pieces of the puzzle and produces the plan without a hole in it. Then we just have to have the skills to build it to such precise specs and complex detail.

Wig

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I see wgatenson has failed to provide proof for what he said earlier on.

And what's all this about laser beams in the title? with no mention of it in the thread - hurrumph!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think you are missing the point here!

What if, just saying if, the earth's center of gravity was a lot different then than it is today. Over million's of year's, human's have only recorded their achievment's in their time zone's, so if the earth was spinning faster over three million year's ago, then the gravity field's would be different, making heavy stone's the weight of feather's. And as the gravity field's would be a lot different than they are today, then the spectrum would also be different, so maybe it was easier to alchemically project a light beam from one eye just by thinking about it, that would cut through stone like butter with such precision, the gap would be no wider than the thickness of a human hair! Our atmosphere would be like magic water, with vapour energy easily transmutable, so that you might float up to a particular level of the magic sky in Egypt, and be suddenly be transported to Scotland, for tea with auntie on the Aroura Borialis big green bus, and home again before she's had time to wash the cup's!

I think the principle of relating how the ancient's created such magnificent rich empire's, and highly culticated system's of artistical expressiveness, was because of their natural ability to retain their birth-spin syneasthesis colour code system with the earth, and the sky, so that to them, nothing was impossible with God, even time travel!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Catching up here...

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by merka

That is a very uninformed and simplistic claim. I have 25 years of interest in this topic that says isisinanna is right as rain.

Actually, Merka is correct. The idea that "we can't do that" is promoted by the "we want you to buy our book about space aliens building massive monuments" people. If you actually GO to Egypt and look at the pyramid, you'll see that the surface and block joints, while very nice, don't compare to the job done on any modern office building or courthouse.

Our standards of precision in comparison to that of the Giza Pyramid are many times less accurate,

What "standards of precision"? Seriously.

I even read that the Greenwich Observatory, the modern edifice revered as the point from which our entire modern map grid was measured, is not as accurately aligned to true North...

(ahem) I'm afraid that your source for the information was making all that up. It's not supposed to be aligned true north-south. It's a marker for the Prime Meridian (a concept that the Egyptians knew nothing about) for navigation. www.greenwich-guide.org.uk...

It's not one building, in fact it's several buildings and has moved at least once. www.greenwich-guide.org.uk...

And in fact, you can align something "true north" as accurately or even more accurately than the ancient Egyptians using a ruler (or a flat board or a piece of paper) and a stick.

Go out in the morning, stick a stick into the ground and mark where the shadow falls. Leave the stick alone, go out in the afternoon and mark where the shadow falls. Lay the board between the two marks and draw a right angle.

Instant and perfect true north-south.

Seriously.

Whether that is true.... Until I see someone offer more than 'of course we could', in reality a great deal more than that, I will believe we cannot do it. Maybe we could. No one in 2 hundred years of modern scientific research and theorizing, by the best minds in the field, has produced a feasible plan that answers all the current questions.

Actually, you've been TOLD this. Have you ever investigated this (like finding out if you could find true North with very primitive means?)

Then we just have to have the skills to build it to such precise specs and complex detail.

It's not terribly precise OR complex. The structure twists just a little bit and the measurements aren't accurate to more than a few inches per feet... depending on, of course, who you read. If you read Graham Hancock and his ilk, you'll be led to believe that the sides and angles are engineered to millionths of an inch of precision.

If you go out with your own tape measure or read the actual measured dimensions, you'll find out that this is not true.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Mind if I straighten out a few things?

Originally posted by ka_nut
What if, just saying if, the earth's center of gravity was a lot different then than it is today.

The planet would have come apart or fallen into the sun.

Seriously.

Take a top (the kind you can make... stick a toothpick into the center of a circle of paper and that will stand for the Earth. Spin it... voila, mini and simple model of the Earth. Now stick the toothpick not in the CENTER of that circle of paper, but toward one edge. It doesn't spin well. Goes off center and falls.

(I'd have you do it with balls but changing the center of gravity on a ball is much harder.)

Over million's of year's, human's have only recorded their achievment's in their time zone's,

Uhm, although human creatures have been around for about 5 million years, Australopithecus wasn't capable of writing as far as we know. Modern humans only showed up 100,000 (not a million) years ago and we've only had writing for 7,000 or 8,000 years.

so if the earth was spinning faster over three million year's ago, then the gravity field's would be different, making heavy stone's the weight of feather's.

Not true... and by the way, it WAS spinning faster. Days were slightly shorter as we know from a lot of evidence. The Moon has been slowing us down at the rate of microseconds per year.

And as the gravity field's would be a lot different than they are today, then the spectrum would also be different,

Uhm, no... and no. You have to have a HUGE gravity distortion to distort light.

I think the principle of relating how the ancient's created such magnificent rich empire's, and highly culticated system's of artistical expressiveness,

Uhmm... perhaps a bit more reading in your history book might make this clearer. When you are seen as a god and you have a whole empire of devoted followers and slaves, all willing to give up everything for you (as with the Egyptian pharoahs and a number of other civilizations) it's very easy to get magnificent art and a lot of wealth (particularly if your empire has a lot of desirable resourcesh.)

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know why so many people are willing to take people like Graham Hancock at face value but question anything that comes from the mouth of Mark Lehner, Kent/Mary Weeks or any other mainstream archaeologist, who has spent their entire lives studying this stuff. Hancock moves on to the next big thing every couple of years and changes his tune when it suits him.
News flash: He's trying to sell his books.

I like how even today Hancock and Bauval do not put a compass on their Giza diagrams that support the Orion Correlation Theory, even though they flip the images south/north.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
[ Quote:Mind if I straighten out a few things?

quote: Originally posted by ka_nut
What if, just saying if, the earth's center of gravity was a lot different then than it is today.
The planet would have come apart or fallen into the sun.

Seriously.

Take a top (the kind you can make... stick a toothpick into the center of a circle of paper and that will stand for the Earth. Spin it... voila, mini and simple model of the Earth. Now stick the toothpick not in the CENTER of that circle of paper, but toward one edge. It doesn't spin well. Goes off center and falls.

(I'd have you do it with balls but changing the center of gravity on a ball is much harder.) ]

I think you lost the plot! No matter where the center of gravity is in the universe, the ordering system shift's to compensate, just like the universe is stretching at the moment to compensate for the shift's in our pole's. You forget that the whole system has to be incorperated into the design, not just one planet out of a whole universe. So no, our planet wouldn't fall into the sun!

[ quote: Over million's of year's, human's have only recorded their achievment's in their time zone's,
Uhm, although human creatures have been around for about 5 million years, Australopithecus wasn't capable of writing as far as we know. Modern humans only showed up 100,000 (not a million) years ago and we've only had writing for 7,000 or 8,000 years. ]

We may have only had the commercial form of the written communicative system for 7-800 year's or so, but creation, whether it's someone planting an apple tree where they met their first love, is still a meaning of communicating a meaning for an action, even if they didn't havew the equipement to carve their name's in a big heart shape, with an arrow going through it! Even a pile of stone's in the Bible represented a timed event in someone's life, and this form of communicative term's still exist's today. It depend's on what you term as a creative mean's of communicating an event, or cause. Just because Shakespeare called his round theatre The Globe, it didn't just mean the so called sphere of this planet earth like everyone think's, but it was also relative to the timeless sphere of the universe of consciousness. The art of communication goes a lot further back than the history of the modern printing press!

[ quote: so if the earth was spinning faster over three million year's ago, then the gravity field's would be different, making heavy stone's the weight of feather's.
Not true... and by the way, it WAS spinning faster. Days were slightly shorter as we know from a lot of evidence. The Moon has been slowing us down at the rate of microseconds per year. ]

So if you are saying the moon has been slowing down the earth's rotation for say a few thousand year's or so, then what i have said about the time scale running faster in ancient civilisation's is correct! The only evidanc ethat day's were shorter in history, is because we have only measured their time with our time scale. So depending on what time scale you use, such as the Mayan, or anbother civilisation's time clock, then you are going to get an inacurate time scale for that history!

[ quote: And as the gravity field's would be a lot different than they are today, then the spectrum would also be different,
Uhm, no... and no. You have to have a HUGE gravity distortion to distort light. ]

Who shoved a pencil in their eye, and discovered that light could be bend with mirror's and prism's? Uh! I didn't see Einstein carrying a HUGE gravity distortion divise in his school satchel! Unless of course you are refering to the lump of lead in the bark he kept behind his right ear he called Mozart!

[ quote: I even read that the Greenwich Observatory, the modern edifice revered as the point from which our entire modern map grid was measured, is not as accurately aligned to true North...
(ahem) I'm afraid that your source for the information was making all that up. It's not supposed to be aligned true north-south. It's a marker for the Prime Meridian (a concept that the Egyptians knew nothing about) for navigation. www.greenwich-guide.org.uk...

It's not one building, in fact it's several buildings and has moved at least once. www.greenwich-guide.org.uk... ]

Just like i said, the time zone's of this planet have been manipulated in history for century's, and scientific dating technology only rate's archiological data at our fixed 24 hour clock, not the one used at the time of the historical event!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Could it be posible that ancient Egyptians, and other pyramid builders, thought that by building the Pyramid they could somehow be transported from this deminsion to the next? Or a possible primitive "worm-hole" to another place and time that the aliens introduced to them. Now, hundreds of years later, people broke into to verify and pillage, and they wrote the hyroglipgics to explain who and what represent that time? This is the only way I could make sense of such a arragant burial system. Any takers? AAC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join