It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigfoot realy guy in a gille suit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I found this picture on one of the other cryptozoology sites I frequent; Cryptozoology Site, it had a picture that was titled as " Unkown Origin". personally I think this looks a whole lot like a guy in a gille suit.

this is an image of a guy in a full body Gille suit i found these gille suits on a website that sells camo over the web. This link also show the other products avalible www.bushrag.com....
i think with these links as evidenc it is prety same to say it's a guy in a gillie suit.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by The_Smokeing_Gun]

[edited to corerect url tags -nygdan]

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
P.S. take it easy on my posting I am still a a green horn on this site and still figuring out some of the stuff

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Remmeber, there are way more than just one bigfoot. There are many hoaxes, yet many sightings that can't be explained that easily. It's just like with UFOs, thousands are unexplained, yet many are proved and some believed to be faked. Oh, and that piicture looks like a zombie
(maybe it's a zombie suit, not a gorilla one)

Oh wait, you said gille........Uhhh, whats a gille?

[edit on 1212/31/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Special ops trains in the glades

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I must agree that the "bigfoot" picture you use for comparison with a gille suit are a pretty good theory in your favour, but as Acekwak said, there's much more to Bigfoot. And good luck trying to convince me that the Patterson Bigfoot is a guy in a gille suit...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry about this but if it is a guy in a gilly suit to make the foot prints the guy will have to be carriing 200lbs of led on his back....i dont care how strong you will not be able to walk streight or do the huge strides between the foot prints.

BIGFOOT IS THE MISSING LINK TO OUR EVOLUTION

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
TextText Black im not quite sure i support that... yeah the pic does look like some dude in a gillie suit, but for the imprints and other items left by him would have to be more than just man, ive tried before but have been unable to walk in mud, leave imprints at a large pace and yet walk streight with an excessive ammount if weight in a backpack... therefore i disagree with him being a man in a gillie suit

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What he is trying to say, is that a large amount of photos , or videos that claim to be big foot, could very easily be just a man in a gillie suit, which is why he shows a picture of a " big foot " that looks very similiar to a photo of a man wearing a gillie suit. Not trying to proove big foot completly false, just something to think of when looking at a " big foot. "

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I never said all bigfoot sightings could be a guy in a gillie suit i just ment this one. I used that title to draw attention.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
First Lemme say its spelled "Ghille"... Its Scotish.
Second, I personally deal with Ghlle suits very often and no one in there right mind would walk around aimlessly in the woods in a ghille suit unless you walked into a hunt OR an airsoft/paintball game, And if so the person will be prone and not moveing. Ghille suits are about 6lbs-8lbs suits athat are poorly vetalated so any person wo is freeley roaming will have there head uncovered. Also Note the Lack of green Jute (the colored strands on the suit) of the said bigfoot. In an area like that Green is a must for any Ghille and no Brown Ghilles are rare because that lack of usefull ness...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Nice theory you got there

new topics

top topics

join