It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Israeli Jets Attack Lebanese Militant Base in Retaliation for Attacks on Israeli City.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As I predicted:

Gaza Strip was Evacuated by Isreal just for One Purporse - to Keep all the Filthy Palestinian Terrorist Dogs on One Tight Place so, they can "Engage" them without Fear of "Colateral Isreali Damage".

Artillery.

Tanks.

Jets.

FEUER FREI!

[edit on 31/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think you posted in this thread accidently - maybe you wanted to wirte your posting in the thread Gaza no-go zone in effect - Operation 'Blue Skies'?

This topic is Israeli Jets Attack Lebenaese Militant Base in Retaliation for Attacks on Israeli city (the GazaStrip is not in the North, it is between Israel and the Mediteranean Sea and has a border to Egypt).

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

apart from the fact that they are the ones in the wronge by occupying areas from 2 nations

only the US and Israel see them as militants/terrorists
and most attacks on done on occupied areas

Wrong, first of all, the UN made several resolutions creating the State of Israel and the State of Palestine, which never really existed, only by name. The Palestinian government did not accept the resolutions so the only illegal country in there is Palestine, since they didn't agree to split the lands. Israelis have been living in there as long or longer than Palestinians, and if you want to claim that only after the State of Israel was formed that more Israelis went to live there, the same can be said about Palestinians who have flocked to that region en mass only after Israel made it a better place.

you should really read the TWAT area more
place seems to be fruiting with these topics (Muslims evil,Destroy mecca and so forth)
just go there and read through it

secondly i didnt say they didnt have any right to shoot back i said the other side also had the right to shoot back
since they are fighting to get their land bank

Getting their land back?.... Israel is recognized as a State on it's own by most nations in the world, Israel was able to fight, by itself, against several Muslim nations that tried to take those lands from Israel and failed miserably. Israel, belongs to Israelis, not to Palestinians, and even after Israel gave some lands back to the Palestinians the Palestinians are still attacking in whatever manner Israel.

by building more into other peoples land and destroying farms/homes they very well are initiating any attacks.
during the last 5 years they have destroyed over 6000+buildings and made thousends homeless
they have killed/wounded Thousends of people trying to target a few
they punish the mass for the few

They just gave lands back to Palestinians, even lands that were owned by Israelis for decades and the Palestinians are still attacking them...

And you are posting figures without any links to back up your arguments?.... Let me try that too....

During the last 5 years Palestinian terrorists have destroyed 60,000+ homes, and made hundreds of thousands homeless. The Palestinians have killed thousands of people in their attacks trying, without any thought for life, to kill as many civilians as possible......

so yeah they are in the wronge

Are the Palestinian terrorists/militants on the wrong? you betcha...

secondly most members that i have seen replys from are from the US
and a Map on ATS shows that in BTS

First of all, I haven't seen that map, second of all, how does that corroborate your points of Israel being wrong at all?...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
edit again

i will reply when i get my reply from the bbc news site

[edit on 1-1-2006 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join