It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Greer and Disclosure project?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"Wow. Now you really do need to share your insight concerning this issue. As your comment indicates you at least assume you're privy to information hidden from public scrutiny."

I am not privy to any secret information however I do well did have my sources up until they had retired years ago. I come from a military orientated family my father worked at NORAD for example.

You can either choose to agree or disagree and well I will not provide the proof of his service at the installation (At his request) out of respect for the old man he basically laughs at the idea.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by The_Doctor]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"Wow. Now you really do need to share your insight concerning this issue. As your comment indicates you at least assume you're privy to information hidden from public scrutiny."

I am not privy to any secret information however I do well did have my sources up until they had retired years ago. I come from a military orientated family my father worked at NORAD for example.

You can either choose to agree or disagree and well I will not provide the proof of his service at the installation (At his request) out of respect for the old man he basically laughs at the idea.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by The_Doctor]

I have a couple of questions.
1) Given your family background in NORAD, what is your personal assessment of Robert Salas' testimony for The Disclosure Project?

2) And secondly, do you realise your father possibly did not "need to know" therefore it was highly likely his dept was completely out of the loop. Crushing I know, but it had to be said.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Doc,

Unfortunately, I know from first hand experience that the postulate that all secrets like this leak is untrue. In some cases, the stupidity of the daily news helps keep these secrets secret. Disinformation is 70% letting stupid journalists make the wrong assumptions, repeatedly.

And people don't leak them because they honestly believe in our government at some abstract, familial level. Despite the politicians.

Travel to third world or even many second world countries, and you realize we have something good going here. Its just a matter of finding ways to preserve it while getting it to other people around the world. Many of us believe in that. Where a secret leaks, I suppose, is when the people involve stop believing that keeping the secret is of benefit to the nation and everyone in it.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Fair enough. Though I'll add that the amount of credence I give your conclusion has little to do with disagreement but rather my assertion that in this case – your father simply didn't need to know.

gl2

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Update: Greer's new book, Hidden Truth, tells about his personal experiences. I recommend it, but note that Greer thinks aliens do no abductions, that only humans do them using ARV's (alien recovery vehicles) and manufactured, alien-like life forms...

Greer's a good man, but needs to investigate abductions more thoroughly. His refutation is merely anecdotal and is largely based on the fact that he hasn't been abducted (although his visualizations of early years at times sound like an abduction visualization process).

Greer expands on his experience of the cosmos and uses the word God and "the creator" a lot. *There are alternative definitions, of course. Greer also draws on his Transcental Meditation and Bahai years to help frame a cosmology of sentience. Fact is, he's right about much of what he says, albeit a little too convinced of "singularity" where there is actually multiplicity (although it's coherent and cohomologous). Worth a good, critical read. Greer also tells the inside story about much of what he knows, and sometimes seems to speculate based upon a strong feeling that one observation is definitive.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Still waiting for the_doctor to provide his feelings on the 2 questions I directed at him. I'd especially love to hear your perspective on Salas, given that he was a very compelling witness at the Disclosure Project's 2001 NPCC and also given that the incident was NORAD-related.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Global Change is depending on us.

I don't care about UFO conspiracy, i do care about our planet and people on it!

Because of that i support DR.Steven Greer and anybody who's coming forth and exposing black illegal programs... Military witnesses, employees,...

He is a man who's trying to help!!!

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Fair enough. Though I'll add that the amount of credence I give your conclusion has little to do with disagreement but rather my assertion that in this case – your father simply didn't need to know.

I agree!! If your job requires you to have access to CONFIDENTIAL information, you would require a CONFIDENTIAL Security Clearance. And they go from Q to Cosmic top secret.... am i right?

The US Government will try to discredit this witness testimony one by one!
Iam just looking for the truth, and i don't care about conspiracy! Iam willing to help too!

Sorry for my English...

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
From what I heard of Greer, people seemed to like him at first but then he fell for the money. So I don't know what else to say about him.

The disclosure project is a pretty noble thing, but like The Doctor said, theres absolutely no proof right now to even suggest a cover up about ET. At most, it's just a cover up of vehicles seen. We have absolutely no valid information to suggest that those UFOs seen in the NASA videos, shakey videos, or even high quality pictures are been pilotted by aliens, let alone if the vehicle itself is real.

All in all, is there anything to disclose? Probably no. And saying this is what makes people mad and angry, but sit down and think about it. For the past 60 years people have been looking into UFOs quite vigorously and yet we still have no information which can be put down and believe completely.

If there is indeed proof being kept, don't expect it to come out any time soon, if ever. Is such a thing illegal? Probably. Sure. But theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it. They aren't afraid.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

[edit on 6-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, 9-11 got in the way, wish it hadn't for sure (Didn't happen) !! But it did and the USA and World focus changed.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Still waiting for the_doctor to provide his feelings on the 2 questions I directed at him. I'd especially love to hear your perspective on Salas, given that he was a very compelling witness at the Disclosure Project's 2001 NPCC and also given that the incident was NORAD-related.

I am still waiting for these answers. Why is it some prefer to say their piece then cut-and-run without backing up their standpoints? Salas is a credible witness. I don't want to hear "oh you people are so gullible believing in all this tripe", I want to read your cold factual hardboiled analysis of what you think happened on March 16 1967.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I personally think he is full of crap and the disclosure project will accomplish nothing.

I personally think you do not know what you´re talking about.

Over 150 military, corporate and intelligence witnesses have come forward breaking non-disclosure agreements in most cases, risking prison.

Their testimony is clear, not hyped, and certainly not "tripe" which can be dismissed with a single wave of a hand.

Watch the executive summary of the testimonials dear doctor, and then come back here and repeat those words of pure ignorance.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Testimonials and concrete proof are two different things. I could say a statement, have someone back it up, and therefore the statement is true? No. Of course not.

Grant it, what Greer can say could be unbelievable and change the future for everyone else, not including just us, but thats about all he or anyone else can do. Just say stuff that holds no water.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Testimonials and concrete proof are two different things.

Testimonials of multiple credible witnesses are evidence.

The whole judicial system is based on that. The whole point of the Disclosure Project is to come forward with reliable witnesses with proven backgrounds in the military, intelligence and corporate environments. Most of which, I might add, held TS/SCI clearances.

This is not hear say. It is straight from the horse´s mouth.

Anyone not familiar with the details of these testimonials might consider reading them.

Here an overview of witnesses that have come forward, this is not even a complete list.

Testimony that Explains the Secrecy
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B"
Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer
Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee
Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callhan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

Witness Testimony
Overview
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: May 1998
Monsignor Corrado Balducci: September 2000

Radar and Pilot Cases
Introduction
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army

SAC/Nuke
Introduction
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

Government Insiders/ NASA/ Deep Insiders
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.), October
Dr. Carol Rosin
“Dr. B.”
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps,
Major A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace, December 2000
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer,
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti

Technology/Science
Introduction
Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul La Violette
Mr. Fred Threlfall: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder

Source

By all means, go ahead and debunk each and every testimonial of these witnesses.

I´m waiting with a heart fluttering of anticipation...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Testimonials and concrete proof are two different things. I could say a statement, have someone back it up, and therefore the statement is true? No. Of course not.

Grant it, what Greer can say could be unbelievable and change the future for everyone else, not including just us, but thats about all he or anyone else can do. Just say stuff that holds no water.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

Sure, but it's all we got dude. If not, we can go forward and "ask please" the US/corporations to give us a "recovered spaceship... and if u can... an alien body". I think they will not agree!

And unrelated to this reply: for some people, how easy is to discredit other's people work, isn't?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Honestly, I just think disclosure is impossible unless it's consentual. You can poke with a stick, bug, harass, whatever and you won't get nothing because chances are there is nothing to get.

As for the 'credible' sources, I am not surprised that there are people who say they know things like that. But then again, thats just a handful of people out of how many?

The ratio is not in their favor when it comes to believers V.S. none. Why? Because there is nothing to believe. I highly doubt there is any sort of conspiracy or anything of that nature going on.

Disclosure anytime soon than ever? Probably not.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hmmm. Idle words here. In this case I think it is rather arrogant to assume "there is nothing to believe". I bet you have not even glanced at the testimonials, have you?

The video of the Disclosure Project press conference is all over the net, have a look.

Then, if you are interested, find the full executive summary DVD which contains explosive and compelling evidence of a massive government coverup with regards to Alien Technologies and Extra-Terrestial contact over the past 50 years.

The only reason this is not all over mainstream is because the U.S. Justice department will not grant these witnesses immunity from prosecution for breaking perpetual non-disclosure agreements when they testify under oath for Congress.

Frankly, if previous remarks by you and others are the best effort to debunk the Disclosure Project, you have failed miserably.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Yeah, I already know about the supposed super secret government called 'Pl-40' made up by Greer. And from what he says, it's actually the new MJ-12.

And I watched some of the video. I skimmed through the most of it, but it was just a bunch of people talking. I think the only actual 'proof' was some blueprints for a vehicle that could go faster than the speed of light. A college student who knows how to draw and has a good imagination could make up something like that in half the time. And thats about it.

The video just makes me more of a skeptic than I am now. After two hours of talking and testimonials by several different people, not one could actually prove that there are indeed E.T. pilotted UFOs.

I don't have to debunk the disclosure project, it does a good job of doing that by itself

[edit on 8-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfeybut it was just a bunch of people talking.

Oh heck... I applaud the challenge laid down by HardToGet for someone to debunk the testimonials of those names listed above... and ^this^ was the best they could come up with? Come on..

In fact, I dare someone to debunk ONE of those witnesses. Just one! I've been waiting and waiting for a certain response on Salas.. the person concerned has gone suspiciously gunshy on that one.

I'll admit though, the panel isn't 100% watertight. I find it difficult to believe our alien visitors according to Phillip Corso are time travellers from our future. I would be interested to hear what Dr Greer has to say about that. I think Corso is being manipulated to 'say the wrong things'.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If I were fill a glass with water and have over a hundred people say that the water isn't indeed water but rather orange juice, does that mean the water is indeed orange juice? No, it means they are lieing.

And thats what I believe those testimonials are. A bunch of lies. The thing is, the more outragous it is, the more belieavable it is.

No debunking is required for the disclosure project because there is nothing to debunk. They are just talking and making claims that they saw, hear, felt, knew, whatever, stuff about UFOs but nobody actually has proof.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join