It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Figure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hey

This is a cool link. Charming name, eh?

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to go off topic again.

CHeers

TD

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Hey

en.wikipedia.org...

CHeers

TD

Thanks for the interesting link TaupeDragon! The only thing I find odd is that they seem to describe these 'floaters' as a very passive thing. The ones I see move rapidly in all directions, many times maintaining a repetitive pattern, like moving in figure eights, without slipping down.

To give you an idea of the speed at which they move, imagine a small almost see-through gnat flying in front of your vision in a circle. I can also see the 'normal' floaters which do drift down, but these others are much smaller and seem to dance around the larger floaters and in between them. It is really odd.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hey

en.wikipedia.org...

CHeers

TD

Great, thanks. I guess, I am not seeing any shadowperson in the corner of my eyes. But that spider-like thing movng on my monitor WAS real, and scared the daylight out of me. I guess, it wasn't any floater, but was disgusting.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm not claiming floaters = shadow people, I was just interested in what Hammerman said because I used to see the same things when I was kid (still do now on occasion). I used to have hours (well, minutes at least) of fun 'flicking' the 'floaters' up with my eyes and watching them sink again.

I don't see them so much now. God only knows why.

Still. There you have it.

All the best
TD

[edit on 30-12-2005 by TaupeDragon]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I a, having fun seeing dense clouds in my eyes, they move slowly, and they seem to have a pattern the way they move. But I didn"t have this half a year ago, I see it only now. Every day. Why??

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey Hammerman. If you have the time and a spare few dollars get an optician (or opthalmologist, or whatever they call themselves these days) to shine a light in your eyes, just to check everything's A-OK. Eyes aren't my field of expertise, but you should be able to get a quick diagnosis, or even better a quick reassurance.

Cheers

TD

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That's right. I will have an optician see my eyes.

Bur aren't we supposed to talk about "living" shadowpeople and ghosts invading someone's eyes? This is a paranormal forum...

So, what about shadowpeople?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Damn right, and as I wrote a few post ago, I'm sorry for jumping in off topic!

I've seen shadows and stuff moving on ceilings, usual when just between waking and sleep, and on a similar note I also get night-terrors on occasion - perceiving things like the wardrobe as someone looming over the bed! I always explain these things as my brain 'getting up to speed' as I become fully concious/awake.

The original post was of a fully-concious person seeing a moving shadow that had nothing to do with him. Now that is *spooky*

Cheers

TD

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Haha readint his thread made me laugh coz ive had and can do everyone of these things mentioned

When i was young i could as mentioned above, flick these floaters up by looking upwards without moving my head, then they would fall. I would describe them as really small bubbles. really small though.

As for the twitching of the eye / pupil i can do that also and my mum asks me to stop coz it looks freaky apparantly. And yes things go out of focus and i can feel my eye shake.

Haha glad to see we all experience these things and i aint just an oddball

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The original post was of a fully-concious person seeing a moving shadow that had nothing to do with him. Now that is *spooky*

Cheers

TD

That's right. And I DID see that shadowspider crawling on my monitor. I was fully concious!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerman
That's right. And I DID see that shadowspider crawling on my monitor. I was fully concious!

a quick question, not that it mightn't have been paranormal but, was the computer brighter than the backround light? that would cause a spider to look featurless and with the impercievable flickering effect from the screen it could have looked 2d aswell.also how close were you to the screen and how long had you been at it, and most importantly when had you last slept, i suffer with bad insomnia and i tend to halucinate slightly after a while, this can be creepy as there is no reason, like drug use, to explain the halucinations. i'm interested because a shadow spider crawling down your screen a foot from your eyes is entirly different from a fleeting glance of a shadowy figure out of the corner of your eye.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
floaters may help disprove orbs, but it doens't disprove shadows in my opinion. floaters are usually transparent, hard to see in dim lights. Shadows are easily seen, and dark.

HS

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I used a handheld mirror to see visions of two really sneaky guys going through my house, but they were really going through a place where my mind tavelled to during meditation. The clouds are deadly, or rather can choke you to death. Of the thousands of manifestations of this energy clouds I have seen, perhaps the most interesting was the small cloud in front of a disposable camera. When I moved into position and looked quickly at the side of it, it was 2 inches thick in front making the solid object, the disposable camera, wiggle like a bowl of jello, and the back of the camera was solid and normal. The clouds are deceptive. The energy, in my opinion, may be from the living spirit. So be careful entertaining the process of watching clouds, my opinion is it is better to look away and forget/forgive them. It was quite a rough ride for me from 1997 to 2005 with these shadow clouds and people.

HS

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My friend was driving slow past a car crash once and he said he saw two of these shadow men in his rear view mirror chasing the car. Now he wont go on that road anymore. Dont think he was lying cos he looked liked he was going to wee when he was telling me.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Shadow people yeah ive seen them. Once the shadow didnt seem to mind i saw it the second time it vanished rather quickly off a chair and into the air. The time when it didnt care i was siting on the docks at the back of where i worked and this guy passed under a lamp post. About minute later a shadow walked from underneath the lamp and followed him now their was noone around to make that shadow and i can't explain where it came from but it sent shivers up my spine.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Iv have sen them 2. i thought it was a ghost or some thing :S i dunno.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I too have seens dark shadows move out the corners of my eyes, mostly my left eye.
This seems to happens to me the most when i'm up late at night working on my computer, specially if i'm reading or typing or doing graphics on it, its like my mind gets concentrated and then my vision gets a little foggy and then everynow and then when i least expect it wam there it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i used to get that all the time, the most recent being about 3 or 4 months ago. I live in NYC and my house is about 100 yrs old, so you know there's a butt load of old spirits in it.

Mostly, i'll be sitting on the couch or moving through the rooms and see something black out of the cornerof my eye, but when i looked at it, it wasn't there.

My sister always told me i was seeing the spirits in my house that my mind was too blind to see. Kinda like staring at a light in the dark, you can see out out of the corner of your eye, but when you stare straight at it, it vanishes.

I don't see them anymore, especially now that i live in my basement. I used to have a gift, but my mind blocked it off years ago to protect myself. I'm not ready to see ghosts, my sister on the other hand, she's got stories to curl your eye lashes. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
At any given moment i have one or two entities around me.
As i walk down the street depending on my current cycle.
People are either attracted to my aura and entourage or afraid and spooked out. Gypsys tend to look at everything with the same amount of fervor.

This tends to get us favor or ties with many things.Depending on whose or what kind of "work" you do.

At times I depend on other worldly things to get me through.Now im not proud of many things and im sure queenannie(love ya) doesnt like it when i talk of such darkness.But I can feel them close.Always close many people have no use to such beings.Adepts can feel all the time it takes alot not to be afraid of your own shadow..and fall.

You should try going into a haunted area and oppose such things.See what happens then hehehe.Too many people let their fears consume them.
Many gouldnt even handle an ancounter.This is why they dont see or feel many things is because they probably would die.Ghosts and entities dont really need death.This is why you get "we are here to witness" and we mean you no harm.Very rarly do lesser demons and entities go beyond whispers and apparitions.And most people do not threaten them either.But if you are strong in the perception of reality and your true insight on what is out there.There is a reason you wonder and fear the unkown.You will meet and battle many different things.

I have never been unable to see and feel the Paranormal.It is very energizing and exhausting.It can make you strong and weak.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ive seen a black shape once a little while ago. I walked into my kitchen around 11pm and saw him standing in the doorway, it was a rather distinct shadowy figure, around my height 6 to 7 feet away wearing what appeared to be a brimmed hat, it reminded me of what the mobsters are portrayed as wearing in the 1920's i believe. I saw him dead on ,not out of the corner ofmy eye and it remained in my line of sight for a minimum of 5 to 6 seconds before evaporating, oh yeah during all this i even opened my fridge and the light from the fridge didnt make it dissapear so im quite sure i wasnt seeing things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join