It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who think NASA is Hiding Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I am astonished that anything such as ice would last the 4 days the "Tether" was seen with so-called ice crystals ! The sun's radiation would not let that happen. The low light camera was special and was called "TOP" (the tether optical phenomena experiment) and had all the infrared and UV, Stubbs and Sereda says it had as well as all the fancy filters that were super-modern in the 1990s. I have seen the complete "tether" sequence and it is a lot longer that the web clips, and there are even more of these UFOs. There is no doubt the electromagnetic field it was creating would cause some strange space event, or why else would NASA have the "TOP" experimental low light CCD camera on board? It is so weird that they put out so much of the evidence of "something" in the vacuum of space, unless there was a whistle-blower!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is from an article in The Sunday Times (London) in 1998. The former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell states that the US has covered up aliens for 50 years:

Mitchell says his research - including conversations with people who have worked in intelligence agencies and military groups - has convinced him that the American government has covered up the truth about UFOs for 50 years. He is trying to persuade Congress to grant his sources immunity to tell "the real story" of events such as the so-called Roswell incident - the alleged crash of a flying saucer in New Mexico in 1947.

"Many of these folks were under high-security clearances, they took oaths and they feel they cannot talk without some form of immunity," Mitchell said. "It takes a brave person to come out on something like this."

Link to full article: www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
(Tried to edit my last comment, but it didn't work for some reason, so I have to put this in a new post.)

Apollo astronaut Gordon Cooper also talked about UFOs and aliens. The following occured when he was a guest at Merv Griffin Show:

Toward the end of the talk-show host's interview with the former Astronaut, Merv broke into a secretive tone of voice right on the air, and aimed a hundred-thousand-dollar question at his guest: "There is a story going around, Gordon, that a spaceship did land in middle America and there were occupants, and members of our government were able to keep one of the occupants alive for a period of time. They've seen the metal of the aircraft and they know what the people look like - is that a credible story?"

For all intents and purposes Cooper should have laughed for assuredly such a speculative story belongs in the category of science fiction or space fantasy. But Gordon Cooper kept a straight face when he replied: "I think it's fairly credible. I would like to see the time when all qualified people could really work together to properly investigate these stories and either refute or prove them."

The bombshell had been dropped. Cooper went on to say that from the various reports of UFO contacts and abductions he had been privy to, he was convinced that the occupants of this crashed UFO were "probably not that different from what we are," - that they are almost totally humanoid (i.e., have two arms, two legs, a torso and readily identifiable facial features) in appearance.

Taken aback by what Cooper had said over the national airwaves, Lee Spiegel telephoned Cooper's office the following morning and managed to get past his private secretary, though others in the media were getting the cold shoulder.

Cooper admitted to me that he could have revealed more on the air, but he decided not to play his entire hand because he felt certain that some "official eyebrows were going to get raised."

Source: ufologie.net...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I couldnt have said it better myself, a star for you. Sad as it is, the world goverments telling the general public about UFO's would be very irresponsible as it would cause social, religious and economic chaos, and could even be the end of our civilization as we know it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join