It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who think NASA is Hiding Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

The next time you are in a snowstorm, watch the flakes flutter about and make hair pin turns.

If there was violent forces occuring durning the NASA films wouldn't it affect the shuttle too? Something that can send an object off its course 90 degress at 20,000 mph+ would surely at some point effect the shuttle too.

David Sereda concluded that the NASA ufo films (or at least the tether video and a few others) are taken with an infra-red camera and ice would not be picked up by an infra red camera. That in itself pretty much destroys the ice theory. David Sereda goes into this in his video, Evidence - The Case For NASA UFOs. David has also talked about this numerous times on Coast to Coast and a few other radio shows. David has had ongoing discussions with NASA scientists about this too.

I personally don't think it is ice. And asteroids and comets don't make right hand turns at those velocities. We are still left with the same question. What is it? What's even more odd is that NASA seems completely uninterested in it. In fact in some of there own video footage astronaughts make comments to "bogies at 3:00" and then are promptly told to disregaured it when it is clearly on camera. Why would they tell their own astronaughts to disregaurd potential threats to their mission.

NASA knows that there are adanced life forms watching them.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
O.K. Here is where I get off the beaten path, David Serda is a great guy and his work is compelling. However , he only had access to Martin Stubbs personal NASA T.V. VHS archive.

When you look at www.projectPROVE.com... you realize the sources are from multiple people all recorded from NASA T.V.

When you put David Serdas work together with www.projectprove.com... and if you watch NASA T.V. you can see everything we are talking about comes directly from NASA.

And what we are getting from NASA is true UFO activity on live feeds even though these feeds are supposedly delayed.

What NASA say's and what NASA Videos show seem to be two different things.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello

Ok, i already posted the link several times, but one more time is not too much
: The STS-80 Formation Over Africa.

Dulcimer, what do you think about this STS-80 footage ? You can answer here or in the specific thread if you want. I'd like to know your opinion.

[edit on 23/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In my opinion NASA knows that life exisst out there,but they know that if we knew that,life on earth would change,religons would be questioned,and fuels would need to be changed...what i find funny is that on the NASA tv channel they dont show any recent videos from nasa...all the stuff they show looks like it was recorded in the 70's...why dont they show any new footage.....maybe they dont want real ufo's flying by on your tv screen? what do you think?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

what i find funny is that on the NASA tv channel they dont show any recent videos from nasa...all the stuff they show looks like it was recorded in the 70's...why dont they show any new footage.....maybe they dont want real ufo's flying by on your tv screen? what do you think?

If that were true then why can we tune in to NASA T.V. and watch UFOs?

But yes I know what you are saying. Why are none of the interesting things recorded from space ,this August for instance , are not shown regularly on NASA T.V.?

Another thing, the STS -80 " Formation over Africa " is only one of a hundred UFO videos from NASA. Why focus all our attention on one or another when we have hundreds of UFO videos?

And when you have hundreds of UFO videos , why waste time talking about Ice Crystals , STS - 48 , or the Tether Incident ?

The root problem is that people tend to be more impressed by "Ice Crystals" than they are impressed by the true "Unknowns".

That really is a big problem.

In other words if you have an "Ice Crystal" in a video and an object that is defying physics, in general people will tend to focus on the " Ice Crystal" and totally disregard the "Unknown".

For example read the recent thread about "Ice Crystals" , when we have just had the most UFOs ever recorded on a Shuttle Mission this August "STS -114".

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I watched the launch live on tv..and i did see the ufo's...the video just cutts off...and i herd them say it was because they cant keep a live video feed in space...honestly i dont believe that at all...i think they didnt expect for any space craft to flying around during the launch..but they dont controll space..we share it...i just wonder which aliens were flying those crafts..that would be cool to know

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

I watched the launch live on tv..and i did see the ufo's...the video just cutts off...and i hred them say it was because they cant keep a live video feed in space...honestly i dont believe that at all...i think they didnt expect for any space craft to flying around during the launch..but they dont controll space..we share it...i just wonder which aliens were flying those crafts..that would be cool to know

And I'll say this again ,... I don't mean to make an example of you .... , but again why argue for " Ice Crystals" when there are perfectly good unknown objects recorded from the STS - 114 mission?

It isn't like there are not real UFOs that you could make a good case for , except you are choosing to argue for " Ice Crystals ".

If people can not let go of the " Ice crystals " and focus on the "REAL unknowns" and UFOs we never will get anywhere !!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Another thing, the STS -80 " Formation over Africa " is only one of a hundred UFO videos from NASA. Why focus all our attention on one or another when we have hundreds of UFO videos?

Sure, lost_shaman
That's just my favorite one. I "feel" something special in it.

But of course there are so much evidence in all the other videos. In fact we have the embarrassment of riches. And that's why i also added the Project Prove link, that you made me discover, in my signature.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So do you think that NASA would hide information on ET life, let alone intelligent ET life just hours of travel away from earth?

Yes, I do. I think it would be easy to understand their intentions by evaluating their actions and behaviors alone, and not let your personal emotions cloud your judgement.

Do you believe they are hiding evidence on UFO's?

Their is no doubt they are concealing what they know, but doing it in a way that still allows the truth to be accessible, however it is impossible to decypher the truth of it if you are an individual who is still subject to the fears that bind your mind, and you are an individual who is operating under a prime directive of "Self Before I serve anything/anyone" aka = "Self Preservation". Because if you come before all else, then all else can not be compatible with your current programming.

If so, why? They are obviously doing research to look for signs of life.
Why hide it if they spend the money to research it?

Again, actions speak louder than words. When the United States government stopped funding NASA, and SETI, and all such related orginaizations, personnally I interpretted this as the government must have known the fruit would not be worth it. And the only way not funding the search for truth among 99.99999999 (add an infinite # of 9s) is because the truth must be known. When America stopped funding organizations that have the primary mission of space, their actions and behaviors spoke a lot louder than any sceptical words could.

Of course, you could say that its the government telling them to keep it under wraps etc etc. But those excuses get old fast.

I think they are hiding truth because of what Steve Nagel the 101st astronaut told me about his trip to space. I'll believe him, others can choose to know whatever they want to know, looking only for what they know to look for. Steve Nagel's family was living 2 houses away from me Canton, Ill. That is how we knew eachother. "There is a Santa Clause". This message was to mission control, not to grade schoolers.

What would they need to hide?

Umm, everything?

Humans accept the fact that ancient texts 7,500+ years old describe in detail that we were utilizing beasts of burden to get from point A to point B.
This is recorded in tablets that date back to 5,600 bc to 5,400 bc.

Now fast forward 7,400 years to 1901 ad:

The overwhelming majority of humanity is still utilizing beasts of burden to get from point A to point B, primarily with horse drawn carriages.

1902 = The mass production of the model T Ford automobile.
1969 = (67 years later) Man is walking on the moon.

Summary:

5,400 b.c. to 1901 a.d. = 7,301 years of using animals for transportation.

1902 = Mass production of the automobile.

1969 = 67 years after the invention of mass production of the car, we walk on the moon. 20 years prior we split the atom.

7,300 years from horse drawn wagon to the automobile
67 years from the automobile to the moon landing.

The only reason this makes sense is because there is nothing to compare it to that tells you this simply cannot be. Yes, technology begets technology, but at this rate?

Every individual's truth is buried under their own fears.

If you can think to ask the question, it is only because your subconscious mind has an answer. However the answer your own brain has for you is subject to the law of "Self Preservation". And if each and every cell of your conscious mind tells you that you are "Selfish Before You Serve", then your subconscious mind cannot present your conscious mind with the truth, because of your fear.

What is the opposite of Love?

Hate you say?

Hah!!!!

How can you justify your hate without the fear you percieved, the fear of losing that which you love. It is your fear of losing what you love that invoke your hate, not that which you hate. Therefore anyone who gets mad and/or angry is simply someone who is inept to resolve their own fears within their own minds, prior to manifesting them in our shared reality. Cowards, perhaps? Running from themselves.

Then again, what could I possibly know of aliens and their intentions?

A good book to read about factual documentation of NASA tampering with their own research prior to public release would be:"Monuments of Mars". I think that is the name, but I'll double check when I get home.

Further more I know that encoded light (radio waves) (just like the signals we have been radiating outwards in ever direction from our planet) sent from Earth more than likely could enter a wormhole at some point. Theoretical wormholes tell us that there is no guarantee that transmissions from us sent out in the mid 1900s were not recieved by an intelligence species millions of years before we sent them out.

I also can see you believe (because of your accumilated experiences) that every force has an opposite and equal counter force. For everything you have ever witnessed there is an equal and opposite, nature supplies this. So, if you have ever witnessed consciously travelling forward in time, then there must be an equal opposite, making time travel more than likely, it makes it probable and plausible, or equality throughout all nature is not reality.

I have also pondered that if any intelligent race anywhere throughout all existance and throughout all time achieved the capability of time travel, then we are most certainly known to them.

But, the biggest arguement for NASA's cover-up or "concealment" of the truth would more than likely have to be the dozens of people who have been to space that have publicly written the United Nations with their accounts and suggestions concerning Alien visitation. Yes, I think the people who have left Earth's atmosphere that felt so compelled to share their experiences with the highest world government probably should probably tell us something. I'm pretty sure we don't send incompetent morons to space, and perhaps their stories are more than just falsified.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
NASA is the public face and distraction from the covert space organisation which is much further technologically and scientific.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"I think they are hiding truth because of what Steve Nagel the 101st astronaut told me about his trip to space. I'll believe him, others can choose to know whatever they want to know, looking only for what they know to look for. Steve Nagel's family was living 2 houses away from me Canton, Ill. That is how we knew eachother. "There is a Santa Clause". This message was to mission control, not to grade schoolers."

U know this guy...now thats interesting, please tell me and us what he told u.....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What do you think of this.

I was fortunate to come across a letter from Chuck Shaw who was the lead Flight Director for STS-75 on the web, which addressed issues raised by James Oberg concerning anomalous images that appeared on
the STS-75 footage. As luck would have it the letter also had Mr. Shaw's e-mail, so I decided to put a few questions to him.

Here are his replies to my questions, which arrived on 4 January, 2001. It's funny don't you think, how Mr. Shaw refers to UFOs, when I did not even mention the term in my original letter!

DAVE: Mr Oberg said that the (anomalous phenomenon) was simply 'cosmic rays', but could not comment further after I pointed out that the CCD (Charge Coupled Device) cameras were incapable of
picking this phenomena up?

CHUCK: Unfortunately you are quite incorrect insofar as CCD's not picking up cosmic rays. I am an amateur astronomer, and enjoy astro-photography using both film and a CCD camera I built (a CB245). Quite often I get images with cosmic ray hits on them. I usually take a series of images and average them to improve signal to noise. And it is not unusual to have several images with cosmic ray hits in them in a series of images. This is well known and quite common to the CCD community. As to whether or not the image artifacts were cosmic ray
hits, there is simply no way to tell, However, it is not unusual to have them.

DAVE: The main question that has foxed me all this time is: if these 'disc-shaped objects' were indeed ice crystals close to the camera lens, how would the camera have picked them up if it was focusing on an object (the tether) which was reported by the film commentator to be 70+ miles away? Surely they would have been focused out, as would water drips on a window if you focused on a far away object? Or are NASA saying that these ice crystal are several miles in width?

CHUCK: It is not unusual for light reflections off ice crystals to cause sun glints back into the cameras. The sun glints are not sensitive to distance (within reason). In addition, any moisture in the camera lense (and there is always some there), aggravates any glints and causes internal reflections inside the lenses. It would be
nice to have state of the art camera on the Shuttle, since they are getting old and suffer a lot from optical and mechanical aggravations. However budget pressure makes you concentrate on more important issues and we learn to live with things like this.

DAVE: We are told that the footage is taken three days after the Tether broke away and that the 'phenomena' that we see is a 'toilet flush' that had been carried out a few hours before filming commenced. Anyone can apply simple mathematics and work out that the Tether must be moving away from the Shuttle at approximately one mile an hour (72 hours and 70+ miles away). If this is so, we can calculate that the 'toilet flush' should therefore be approximately two miles away, not right in front of the camera.

CHUCK: You are neglecting the effects of orbital dynamics, which is the dominant effect. When the Tether separated, the satellite and Tether did, in effect, a 100 ft/sec posigrade manouvre due to differences in altitude of the two masses (which had been constrained to be in the same orbit, and that same effect was what was providing the tension in the Tether), which moved the satellite and Tether up and behind the orbiter. After three days we lapped the satellite (i.e. we had moved approximately 25,000 miles ahead of it and were coming up on it from below and behind). The 'toilet flush' you mentioned was actually a supply of waste water dump that we
periodically have to do. The fuel cell and waste water are stored in tanks, and when those tanks get full they get dumped through the nozzles overboard. The water freezes as it is dumped and makes a huge
cloud of 'snow'. We typically dump the retrograde to allow orbital dynamics to help dissipate the cloud away from the orbiter, but there is always a portion that stays with us since the cloud expands very rapidly in all directions when it hits a vacuum. It is not unusual to have a cloud of ice crystals around the orbiter at a variety of
distances for several days after dumps. As much as I would like to think some type of UFO was around, the fact is there was not anything up there that we did not understand.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They HAVE to hide the evidence. That's the law. For a little background on the Brookings Report, go here. The old Alien Exposure Law has gone black and is even more draconian.

Never A Straight Answer: NASA

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There must not be that many people out there these days who think NASA is not hiding evidence.

I know that earlier on this thread , I made a big deal about NASA being a source for UFO footage and that happens to be the case.

Regardless of that fact, I would like to challenge anyone who is skeptical about this to find an " Incident " from this last Shuttle mission this August (STS - 114) and request that specific footage from NASA.

There are at least ten " Incidents " to choose from ...

STS-114 Objects During Rendezvous 07/05

STS-114 The Dark Object 07/05

STS-114 EVA #2 The "Rod" Object 07/05

STS-114 The "To & Fro" Object 08/05

STS-114 The 90° Turn 08/05

STS-114 The Water Dump 08/05

STS-114 The "Twinkie" 08/05

STS-114 Undocking! 08/05

STS-114 An U.F.O. Buzzing Discovery? 08/05

STS-114 South Atlantic Orb 08/05

If there is nothing to hide then getting the " Official " footage of these "Incidents" should be no problem. Good luck!

[edit on 24-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

U know this guy...now thats interesting, please tell me and us what he told u.....

I should restate my original statement. I was living in Canton Ill from 1987 to 1998 prior to joining the Air Force myself. Steven Nagel was the 101st austronaust from America to go into space, including a couple missions as commander. I lived 2 houses away from his parents and in a town of approximatley 20,000 people, it is not a huge metropolis. I concede rumors and stories are numerous when it comes to gossip in a small town. However I have heard from people who were supposedly friends of the family, and family members themselves that Mr. Nagel had been treated for "space demensia" due to his accounts of what he had witnessed in space. I was told from a few sources (hard to remember how many and exactly who) that Steve Nagel had reported witnessing numerous UFOs in space while on at least 1 mission. It was my understanding that after his last mission he was not heavily involved in operational aspects of any NASA program while he was "recieving some assistance with personal issues". This timeframe took place in the 90's, and he was uninvolved for about 2 years. However these days he holds a relatively important position. I must stress I never recieved a verbal positive or negative (neither confirmed nor denied) from Steve Nagel himself, but the "stories"/accounts related to some people from Steve's family members more than seems to support the notion that Steve Nagel did experience encounters in space that were nothing he had witnessed prior. Personally I accept a certain amount of credibility to the accounts, but as for proof positive, I can not supply it. Sorry for the misrepresentation. I should have chosen my words more responsibly, and I oppologize profusely for having misrepresented the truth.

I did have the opportunity to ask Mr. Nagel about the stories. There was no verbal answer, but he stopped what he was doing (greeting other people) and looked me straight in the eye, and he just smiled. Take it for what it is worth. It would be easy to read into such an event, but why not just say "There is no truth to any of it as far as I know"?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

how do you know??? do you run NASA??? DIDNT THINK SO! yes its true they want to, but its possible they have wonderous technology thats held secret and they use it to view alien/ other civilizations, they might be waiting to tell us also who knows?? i dont but i believe they wouldnt deny things so harshly if they really didnt have proof i mean come on if they go through that much to tell us were wrong, what does that tell you?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

First off, doesn't NASA want to find ET life?

I would guess that most of NASA are average people, working their average jobs in their average lives. They believe that they are doing something noble and for the most part, they are. Their results keep the population mass content, to some extent.

However, there are probably a select few, who control NASA and who suppress the good stuff.

NASA is a publicity stunt, that's preparing us all for the gradual acceptance of ice, then water, then fertile soil, then microbial life, then Earth's twin will be discovered, then we'll receive a SETI signal... It will be a drama played out over the years to soften the population. The first steps have been taken, with the catholic cult given permission by their masters, to believe in ET.

However, none of this noble vision takes into account ANY of the current, documented scientific evidence that Earth is being subjected to strange visits from craft that defy our current knowledge.

Once more, for all who missed it: NASA = Publicity Stunt.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There are many reasons why the government would keep it a secret, including wanting to keep certain helpful information for themselves with out involving other countries. If they were in possession of alien technology that was powerful beyond our imagination, world war three would be started over those who also wish to have it and master it.

Also many powerful figures understand and use religious bias to their advantage, alien life forms may bring forward information that could question the strangle hold religion has on our society.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Also the government has lied to us frequently through the ages. I have no reason to trust now that they are not lying to us, especially when it comes to this issue; especially with all of the conflicting information.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
How about former NASA employee claiming that there is a cover up or that ufos are airbrush out of the pictures before they are release.

Ever heard of the Disclousure Project?

Some people are unbelievable. Do u need a UFO to land in front of your house and knock on your door for you to believe it real?

<< 1    3 >>

join