It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change - a 9/11 documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I sure hope this is not a repost, I havent had the time to look back that far in this section.

This by far is the best documentary of 9/11 to date. Many things that have been circulating these forums have been proved and are shown in this video. They even have some stuff I didnt even know about.

Well enjoy, there are two videos. Comes out to be around an hour total... but its well worth it.

Part 1

Link 1

Part 2.

Link 2

[Mod Edit - Formatting ]

[edit on 1/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
From what Ive seen of it so far it seems like a very good documentary

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes this is a film by Dylan Avery that has been around a while.

He has now made a sequal to it called Loose Change 2 which is available for purchase.

He was also featured on a FOX news affiliate. He has raised alot of awarness on the 911 issues.

Part 1
Part 2

Not a film i like much, Loose change 1, but it is very popular.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I just watched Loose Change 2nd Edition and it is ABSOLUTELY brillant. Congratulations to Dylan Avery and all who helped to make this documentary.
With Loose Change 2nd Edition and 911 Eyewitness documentaries, we definitively have a serious pack of EVIDENCE of an inside job.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
thanks, I was trying to find a working link!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Actually yes this has been posted before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have yet to see any evidence in these videos. The star of the 911eyewitness video actually joined the thread about the video.

He proved to us that he didn't actually know any of the physics involved in his very misleading video, and that he was more interested in selling his dvd than presenting evidence.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Left Behind,

I think you have the wrong link up. I read through that thread and didn't see anything about 911eyewitness? I think you ment this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although in that thread, Loose Change is not mentioned. So, how you are confusing the 2, I have no idea. BTW, I'm not trying to blast you or anything, just trying to clear some things up. Peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Left Behind,

I think you have the wrong link up.

Well, I'm sure we'd get the same response regardless of the movie or what it presented. No big deal, really.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Macmerdin

No mistake the title of this thread is "Loose Change - a 9/11 documentary"

They asked if it has already been posted so I gave the link to an older thread about loose change.

I was talking about 911eyewitness because the previous poster brought it up.

You know actually adding to the conversation, something it seems bsbray doesn't know much about. Did you have anything to say Bsbray or did you just pop in make a vague insult.

You might not want to point out things that you are guilty of yourself.

I do indeed find problems with the "evidence" presented in these videos as subjective and misleading.

Since you seem willing to swallow up any info that backs up your case I guess we can assume that you would back up any video as much as I would tear it apart.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
You know actually adding to the conversation, something it seems bsbray doesn't know much about. Did you have anything to say Bsbray or did you just pop in make a vague insult.

Just popped in, I guess, lol. Don't take so badly to it; you know it's true.

Since you seem willing to swallow up any info that backs up your case I guess we can assume that you would back up any video as much as I would tear it apart.

So when were you planning on tearing the stuff apart?

But anyway, nah, that's not really true. I don't really fall for the holographic plane stuff, and I'm not too big on the whole pod and flash things (which I understand is on Loose Change 1?). Only the stuff that adds up. So that sort of excludes stuff like the pancake theory, too, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
where can I view the 911 witness docu?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by psalm_of_lydia
where can I view the 911 witness docu?

media.thetruthseeker.org...

join