It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De Menezes Shooting: All the facts point to a cover up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The police stated that there was no CCTV because disks had been removed to aid the police investigation into suspects in the failed 21 July attacks. But in addition to this they stated that:

"It has also been established that there has been a technical problem with the CCTV equipment on the relevant platform and no footage exists."

How could all four cameras around the platform have failed at the same time? Also, if the cameras had failed, why did the station log book contain no details of the fault? In a statement to The Mail on Sunday, Tube Lines said: "We are not aware of any faults on CCTV cameras at that station on that day. Nothing of that nature has been reported to us."

There is absolutely no doubt that the police are lying in this instance unless the above picture is a fake. There have been no denials of the authenticity of the above picture. Furthermore, the original leaked document describes CCTV footage, which shows Mr de Menezes entering Stockwell station at a "normal walking pace" and descended slowly on an escalator.

The document said: "At some point near the bottom he is seen to run across the concourse and enter the carriage before sitting in an available seat. This suggests that cameras ALL OVER the station were working.

Two days ago an IPPC spokesman said "There is CCTV footage in existence. It is interesting and it will be shown in court one day. I am not speculating about the content."

First it was mysteriously missing and now it's turned up again after public furor. However, parts are still erased from the tape. Would those parts happen to show the brutal murder of an innocent man who the police KNEW was not a suicide bomber? And would those parts further push the real question that no one seems to be asking, if they knew he wasn't a terrorist then why did they kill him?

Members of the Brazilian delegation that has wound up it's flying investigative visit, revealed that some of the CCTV cameras that would have filmed Mr de Menezes being shot may have been out of order. "Apparently there are parts of the film which do not exist," said Ambassador Manoel Gomes Pereira. Also despite being "perplexed" by leaks from the inquiry that contradicted early police and eyewitness reports, the delegation has decided in four days that there is no cover up and has gone home. It seems that the visit was nothing more than a publicity stunt to appease the thousands of angry protesters in Brazil.

Still there's no cover up, just shut up and believe whatever they tell you the latest is. Isn't it cute when the overwhelming benefits of CCTV is rammed down our throats whenever they catch a bad guy but whenever the police get caught covering up their own criminal activities the fantastic cameras mysteriously malfunction! It's just one big coincidence, just like all the cameras strangely malfunctioning right as Diana's Mercedes entered a Pont D'alma tunnel crawling with MI6 agents!

Lies Lies So Many Lies

Sir Ian Blair has lied so many times he has contradicted himself over the issue of the shooting. Blair gave an interview on August 21st in which he admitted he did not know his officers had killed an innocent man until a day after Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead at Stockwell Tube station. Yet THREE DAYS EARLIER on August 18th, it emerged that Blair himself "tried to halt an independent inquiry into the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes just hours after the innocent Brazilian's death".

I think that this may actually be the truth about the London bombings starting to come out.

For the full article, click me quick!

And more more London bombing facts click me quick

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This, like so many other crooked events, will never show the public the truth. Today, they can get away with these things and there is nothing we can do.

If i am right, then these type of events will continue. Man is man's worst enemy.

Sad

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So who do you think killed him?

And why?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
So who do you think killed him?

And why?

Everyone knows that it was either the british cops or MI5.

But people, I believe, have different opinions on why. I believe that it was just to calm the British public down.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
Everyone knows that it was either the british cops or MI5.

British "cops"? You mean SO-19 , the armed response and hostage rescue team?

MI5 is an intelligence service, the most they can have is one squadron of SAS work for them.

But people, I believe, have different opinions on why. I believe that it was just to calm the British public down.

To calm us down?
Are you even british? If so where were you when it happened? There was speculation and almost panic over this.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am Irish and I was in America when this happened. I saw on the TV the hysteria of the British public.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am Irish and I was in America when this happened. I saw on the TV the hysteria of the British public.

On TV is diffrent from being in the country at the time...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

On TV is diffrent from being in the country at the time...

True

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

To be quite honest I hardly gave it a second thought. I am also sure that the Police acted upon an honest believe that he was a threat. And the way the Media and some people have treated the police over this whole incident (putting them in the wrong) is an unjustified attack on those officers that where involved, why? because they did there job acting to the best of there knowledge AT THE TIME, for hindsight is a wonderful thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well something is up when it was revealed the guy wasn't trying to escape the police at all; he just picked up a free newspaper, took a seat on the train - soon later he is hauled onto the floor and shot 7 times.

Just like the Diana car crash this smacks of a cover-up.

top topics

join