It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I think back to all the "mason" threads where masons and others would claim no association between OTO and Masonry in an effort to discredit claims made against each.

It's the associated "interests" of members of each, found at, gaiaguys.net... that people have "issues" with.

Rejoice all you 'naughty' brothers, you now have the law on your side to protect your "good name" from those pescky survivers of Ritual Child Sex Abusers.

I actually do have to go and vomit now.......

[edit on 21-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

The worst of this is that one can actually go to the Masonic Temple nearby, sit outside on a night of a meeting and watch to find out that this kind of rash belief is simply untrue. It is so easily determined to be a lie that it astounds me that people still believe this stuff. If it is a night when both men and women are going in then it is an open lodge, and you could go in as well and find out that this is simply wrong.

This belief that there is some terrible things going on in Masonic lodges is odd to me. Or within the O.T.O, especially as about 90% of the founders of this nation were Freemasons. Without the belief of equality in Freemasonry it is unlikely the face of this nation would be as it is today.

We have a saying in this nation, "Innocent until proven guilty." However when dealing with freemasons, proof is not required. The worst innuendo and rumor however easily proven false is adopted among those who want to believe the worst in others. Skepticism and curiosity is lost, no speculation can be made that they might actually be what they say they are. They keep secrets that are not secrets so they must be bad, bad men who rape children.

If you really want to see, then go and look. If all you see is what is on sites that repeat what you want to hear you will have no evidence, only speculation and guesswork. It isn't hard to get to know these people and to find that they are simply men who work together to benefit their society with charity.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

As a Thelemite I am prohibited from offering my interpretation of what the Book of the Law means.

Ah, but the word of sin is restriction. Besides, it's a lot of fun being a Centre of Pestilence.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have done some research into the OTO and am curious about it. Just where does one join such an organization and how much are dues?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
I have done some research into the OTO and am curious about it. Just where does one join such an organization and how much are dues?

The local bodies (Camps, Oases, Lodges, Chapters, etc.) set their own dues, so they differ. You can take a look at the website of the O.T.O. Grand Lodge to see if there are any O.T.O. bodies near you. If not, you can become an Associate Member.

oto-usa.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yep, this story is great advertizing for the 'dark age'.

It is so much easier for an occult religion to have it's name protected (from it's own writings) than for victims of child sex abuse to even have their abusers charged, that the 'dark side' is gaining recruits.

Just as the trend in law, by judiciaries that practice such lawlessness, to 'lose' evidence and find countless other ways to, not proceed, with cases against child abusers, has advertized they will be protected from their victims, so they may as well, 'go for it'.

Yep, you big, strong, powerfull men, just keep putting all your energy into "protecting your name" and "doing what you will".

What powerless, innocent, tortured, suffering child needs your voice to speak for them against the corruption that makes them, easy pickings and justice, a pipe dream?

Just keep praising all that "enlightenment" you claim to possess and condemning those who dare to warn it isn't 'light' but a flame with which you burn others, and ultimately yourselves.

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Suzy.. you really should think of the children you are hurting!

www.manchesteronline.co.uk...

"When these events happened in 1990 these people were children who had no idea what was happening to them as they were being taken away from their families. Now they have all reached adulthood they are coming forward to speak about what they went through and they want the record put straight, which has led to this legal action."...

"It has caused them enormous damage. This legal action is being brought because they want a proper apology from Rochdale council, and because they deserve compensation for the psychological damage, disruption to family life and long-term suffering caused by events which they did not understand and were never explained to them."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Julie
"No one told us why we were taken away. We thought me or my brother Daniel had done something wrong - or something had happened to Mum and Dad - and that was why we couldn't go home."

Daniel
"I was taken out of school and put in a car with a woman. I didn't know where we were going.
It was getting late, and we were going from one place to another, and ended up in this hospital. I got taken into a room and asked a load of questions. I didn't understand them, really. I just wanted to get out. And then we were put in another car - I felt tired."

Lisa
"They took me to a room and I could hear Catherine and Cheryl crying, like me. The door was just locked and I remember giving up because I'd wasted all my energy trying to get out. I just looked at the clock, slid down the wall and sat on the floor, crying."

David
"But I could never, never forgive the social workers for this, I don't think any of us could."

This is the real horror about SRA.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Cug, just like occultist accusing Christians of witchcraft then complaining of all the persicuted witches, so do satanic and other child abusers work in the field of child protection to muddy the issues, spread lies and protect each other.

Have you bothered with the thread on the child welfare worker who was charged with 51 counts of child abuse? I dare you to read one of the parents posts on how cunning this man is.

Sorry but I long ago learned the truth of where the, "don't talk about it" policy comes from. Those promoting that silence and inaction are best for protecting children, are sometimes genuine but the proffesional pushers of it are often the very people they need protection from.

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Suzy honestly I don't get you.

First it seems your saying that all of the "protectors of children" are honest upright citizens and we need to hear the words of the children. Now when I post the words of the children who were involved in the largest satanic ritual abuse case in England you blame it all on the child welfare workers???? That's what I have been saying all along!

Do you want to know why I'm on your case so bad?? You have all but outrite called me a child abuser (or someone who supports it) And that makes me puke! You might be interested in knowing I have a police record for "threatening*" a low life scumbag child abuser who moved into my neighborhood after I spotted him several times with binoculars scanning the empty lot where the neighbor kids play.

*I was posting (very)nasty signs in his yard letting people know about him. Did some picketing and had a few verbal arguments where the police were called and I was hauled to the pokey.

IMHO you need to get off the occult kick you're on are DO something about real child abuse! I have no doubt you're a good person, just very misguided.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My Masonic brothers here in Sydney will be very confused about why we are trying to raise money for juvenile burn victims, when they discover that we are all baby rapists... I mean, the two activities seem diametrically opposed to me.

But thanks anyway for the heads-up, Suzy. Much appreciated.

I hope that people can continue to benefit from your thoughtful research.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When someone can show us all where I've accused all masons, occultists etc. of being baby rapists, or any specific individuals, I will sincerely apologize.

The point you seem to have such a hard time getting your head around, Cug, is that some of the worst abusers have an outward image of being champions of the abused, while working the system to ensure any seeking justice that could also expose them, find nothing but cruel, unnecessary hurdles.

You rightly point out those who's lives have been ruined by wrongfull family separations but compared to the great numbers who can't get as far as even having their complaints recorded by the police they finally find the courage to speak to, they are not worth advocating the "don't talk about it" rule that has kept so much of it buried for so long and allows it to grow.

As to child centered fund raising by Masons, that "get out of gaol free, no questions asked" example of "proof" they are all nothing but good, stopped working for priests a while ago, thank God.

As I've mentioned before, I do know good masons who also know of the bad. To say any group, or any of it's individual members, shouldn't be held up to reasonable questioning, just because of the group's 'good name', seems a little self centered when you concider how much more harm is done with silence.

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

When someone can show us all where I've accused all masons, occultists etc. of being baby rapists, or any specific individuals, I will sincerely apologize.

The "if the shoe fits" comment sure seemed to me like you were laying it on me.

The point you seem to have such a hard time getting your head around, Cug, is that some of the worst abusers have an outward image of being champions of the abused, while working the system to ensure any seeking justice that could also expose them, find nothing but cruel, unnecessary hurdles.

Your right.. the O.T.O. has never claimed to be champions of the abused. I have no idea where you got that? If I claimed that all Australians were child abusers because "Australia was formed by convicts" you would rightly be a bit peeved with me, and if I singled you out it would be your right to use the law to defend yourself.

The point you seem to be missing is this thread (and the GG's website) are all about how the O.T.O. (And followers of Thelema by association) are an organized child abuse group. They are not saying "some members."

From your responces I'd guess you would support a site that claims that Christians are organized child abusers because of the Catholic priest thing.

As I've mentioned before, I do know good masons who also know of the bad. To say any group, or any of it's individual members, shouldn't be held up to reasonable questioning, just because of the group's 'good name', seems a little self centered when you concider how much more harm is done with silence.

Keyword "reasonable questioning" If I may ask, what "reasonable questioning" did the GG site do? One story of ritual abuse in which the GG decided the group was the O.T.O. If they can't understand that Freemasonry and the O.T.O. are two totally separate groups, how can they be "reasonably questioning" when they decided that the victim was talking about the O.T.O.

Lets have a quick truce, and start over.

What evidence do you believe that supports the idea that members of the O.T.O. are organized to 1) Abuse children 2) Have any governmental power to hide such goings on.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorry wrong thread

[edit on 19-1-2006 by TgSoe]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What powerless, innocent, tortured, suffering child needs your voice to speak for them ...

No doubt, there are too many. However, how many innocent persons have been accused of the most heinous and shocking crimes, having their good names dragged through the gutter, just because they reject the hypocrisies and absurdities of popular orthodoxies, and seek meaning in a minority religious sect? How long will a witchhunt continue before the "Witchfinders General" will admit that they had it all wrong?

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Rejoice all you 'naughty' brothers, you now have the law on your side to protect your "good name" from those pescky survivers of Ritual Child Sex Abusers.

I actually do have to go and vomit now......

The inference is enough.

Grow up, Suzy.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You rightly point out those who's lives have been ruined by wrongfull family separations but compared to the great numbers who can't get as far as even having their complaints recorded by the police they finally find the courage to speak to, they are not worth advocating the "don't talk about it" rule that has kept so much of it buried for so long and allows it to grow.

As to child centered fund raising by Masons, that "get out of gaol free, no questions asked" example of "proof" they are all nothing but good, stopped working for priests a while ago, thank God.

Alright suzy, we've been reading this from you for a while. Would you care to put it on the line as opposed to beating around the bush? What have you really got to say?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yep, this story is great advertizing for the 'dark age'.

It is so much easier for an occult religion to have it's name protected (from it's own writings) than for victims of child sex abuse to even have their abusers charged, that the 'dark side' is gaining recruits.

Hello Susy, Im just facinated by Crowley and his writings thats all that atracts me to the OTO. I personally find the study of magik facinating and don't really buy into all those accusations you read on different sites. Like I said earlier I' feel they are problably used to catch the bad guys and get them off the street.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know what? Many of you guys on this board DISGUST me. I have seen victims of ritual sexual abuse (ie: my former nanny) and the sort of comments on these boards are an insult to humanity, too infamous, too dastardly to even be spoken. Screw the people who defend these organizations. I dearly hope something like this enters your life so you can learn what you are dealing with. FINIS

Cug

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I dearly hope something like this enters your life so you can learn what you are dealing with.

That's nice. Not only do you think I'm a child molester... you wish it would happen to one of my nephews.

*&@^@%$

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I judge people by the company they keep. Would you let your nephew stay 1 week alone with Aleister Crowley? How about a night at Bohemian Grove? EXACTLY.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Nakash]

Cug

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Personally I would not let them stay a week alone with anyone outside the family.

But I would trust every O.T.O. member I personally know to babysit even for several days in an emergency.

I'd never let them stay at Bohemian Grove... Too many Christians there.

Oh by the way, how many O.T.O. members have you met? If you want to judge me by the company I keep you would think you would at least have to know a few. Shoot for that matter how many of O.T.O. members can you even name?

[edit on 1/19/2006 by Cug]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join