It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been there.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
When I was abducted, it was December 09, when I came back it was tthe 10th. I was in what I remember to be a cryogenic state.
They preformed experiments on me. From what I remember. Their were ten greys, and what looked to be one far in the back.
He was standing there observing, almost controlling them. When they were telepathically talking, I heard them mention something about
harvesting, organs, genes, reproduce. That's all the key things that I can remmeber.

It Started early in the morning, at dawn to be precise. I was walking to the store as I noticed lights in the sky, so I stood there wondering what they could be.
I figured it was a plane, so I continued to walk to the store. When I turned the corner I bumped into a man that killed remarkably like Bob Ross ( He Was
a painter on Tv, on the eastcoast.) He started talking to me in horribly broken english. It was hard to understand. He asked me what sex i was and my age, I hessitant to answer, because it should of been obvious, my sex. Then befor I could blink, he grabbed me and we were in a massive chrome looking ship. I was
somehow knocked out, by what looked to be a weird sort of electronic stick.

Then I realized the situation of the whole thing, I was being abducted. I started to panic and freak out, I luckily got out of the restrants and made a run for it, but I
only made it the a small hallway, when I started to choke. A grey came up to me to and gave me some sort of shot in the neck, and telepathically explained to me.
I had left the oxygenated room, and I would die if I didn't come back. So I willingly came back with them, I asked them what they wanted, one of them answered, "We been studing your planet. Our 'klur-ti-tay' (That's the best I could spell it.) is dying, we need human reproduction."

When I woke up again, I was yet again tied down, I glanced over and seen them mixing fluids together. And seeming to get frustrated. Then what seemed to be a
female come over and open a hole in her back, and started to take semen from me. To impregnate herself. It was the most painful experience I have ever endured, it felt like my organs were being sucked out.

After the whole ordeal, I asked them where they came from. And they all looked at me, almost with a flabbergasted look. Then they started to screech, and my head felt like it was about to explode. They let me loose and walked me around, explaining everything. They had what looked to be pictures, everywhere. The one that stuck out the most was the picture of JFK, from the angle of Lee Harvey Oswalt. they told me they have some sort of camera system, and capture and log everything. I went to open a steel looking book, and one of them slapped my hand away. The book had starnge writing all over it. Like on the pyramids.

After my whole ordeal, they dropped me off where they had picked me up. One of them got out and like transformed into Bob Ross, and another in Elvis. And they told me to go home. Which I didn't, I followed them. I seen them both walking, looking around for other victims. I seen them grab a lady and beat her, what looked like to death. I yelled, and one of them seen me. So I took off, so as I was being chased down the street by Bob Ross and Elvis, I was yelling and screaming. Then a I seen four men in black suits in black SUV's. They asked me what i was doing, I replied, "I was running from Bob Ross And Elvis." He chuckled and said there was nobody behind me, soI turned around, and nobody was. They told me to forget everything I seen. Or they were going to lock me up in a mental institution.

They drugged me and left me on the doorstep, smelling of booze and alcohol, I know what I seen, and what happened. the goverment knows about aliens, and they're trying to cover it up. I'am now a fugitive on the run. Remember, believe what you see.

(Greys) From around 4ft - 5ft
(The one in the back) Atleast 7ft - 9ft
(Ship) Was a cigar shape, Pretty big.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say but your story seems to me to be filled with holes and is a little farfetched.

OK, I'm not too familiar with cryonics. I know what it is and basically how it works. You were able to function and be aware of your surroundings while cryogenically frozen?

So they were communicating and you "heard them mention something?"

Bob Ross wasn't just aired on the east coast, by the way.

Aliens capable of intergalactic travel couldn't construct restraints that could hold an ordinary man? Could you please go into a little more detail about how you got loose?

So these Greys hooked a suction device to your penis and extracted semen which was then inserted into a hole in this females back? How were you able to distinguish the sex of this alien?

They were able to easily detain you and transport you to their ship which from your description happened almost instantly. But, they had to beat down a lady?

So, the MiB told you to forget everything you saw and then drugged you and returned you home? Do you have family or are you single?

How are you a fugitive on the run? Had they of wanted to deal with you they would have at the time.

As for you details at the end. You said in your story that all you saw were lights and you shrugged it off as a plane. When were you able to get time to look at the vehicle?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sounds like a cool story but nothing more.

What colour were these liquids, how were they stored etc. How do you know that you were in a cryogenic state? Did you have any swelling on your sking/any blisters?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sounds like it wasn't aliens that got you, but human black ops military units on their quest to help produce more disinformation about the true nature of aliens. According to the theories about these units existing, the aliens you saw, Bob Ross and Elvis are projected hologram disguises. These, combined with the odd behavior and abduction are to confuse you and make you sound like a lunatic in case you told anyone. I don't think true aliens would behave this way. But black ops military that are above the law? Yeah, beating down old ladies while disguised as Bob Ross and Elvis would be great fun for humans who answer to no one.

So my conclusion, doctor_x, is that the supposition that you were taken and treated this way be real aliens doesn't hold up. But extra-constitutional black ops military units? Sounds more plausible. You should do some research on some of the theories about this online and on ATS. No doubt other members will chime in on this topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So, you were the only person on the streets apart from Bob Ross? Well, it was pretty early, that makes some sense. However, a race of aliens that have been studying us since before JFK was shot still can't tell the difference between guys and girls?

Also, this race of aliens can't make restraints strong enough to keep humans to a bed? Even humans can do that, should be a piece of cake for space travelling aliens that have mastered a way of cryogenically freezing someone while the person is still conscious.

And, after they put you through the most painful experience in your life, you got quite pally and tried to get their address (not surprised they were flabbergasted) ?

So, they take you back, again, no one notices any of this (Not Elvis, Bob Ross or a 'pretty big' cigar shaped ship.) Elvis and Bob Ross then proceed to mug and old lady, again no one notices, apart from you, who, after having been tortured at the hands of the Bob Ross and Elvis shapeshifting aliens, still steps in to try and help the poor old lady. Bob and Elvis now chase you, still no one is around, and if they are, they aren't very suspicious. Four men in black (in a break from tradition as there're usually only two or three) stop you, drug you, and drop you at home.

Sure.

Incidently, writing on which pyramids?

This forum might be of help to you.

You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind, but could you give us more detail?

Where did this happen? Specific location, please, city, street, highway, address, etc., not like "outside my friend's house" .
You mentioned December 9. Was that this year?
You mention dawn. Do you remember the precise time?
What direction were you travelling?
How did you know you were in a big silver ship? Did you see it from the ground? From the air?
How did you get to the big silver ship? How did you get back?
What was the pitch of the first being's voice: high, normal, low?
What was the pitch of the other greys' telpathic communication: high, normal, low?
Did you feel hot, cold, or normal just before the abduction?
Did you feel a tingling, or your hair standing on end?
Did you get groggy, sleepy, or light-headed?
-- If so, was it
-- before the being appeared
-- after the being appeared
-- before you entered the ship
-- after you entered ship
Did the first being speak like Bob Ross? (Stupid question, I know, but it might be important.)
Did the first being ask you any other questions that you remember?

Was your sense of time
-- normal
-- slowed down
-- speeded up
-- sometime slow, sometimes fast
-- fractured and out of order
Another stupid question: did they give you an anal examination?
Do you have any strange rashes or burns on your skin?
Have you had nausea, vomitting, or diahrea?
You mentioned cyogenics. Was that because you were cold, shivering, or shaking when you got home?

You may not know the answer to all these, but that's OK, too. Knowing the ones you can't answer can pdrovide information as well.

BTW, I think "Bob Ross" makes a great description of an alien

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey that's my name!
Is this some sort of conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ROFL, now are we to take you seriously ? If so you're going to hvae to provide more information

PS. Sounds like you had a bad ' trip ' rather than an alien encounter

[edit on 11-12-2005 by mad scientist]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Maybe when he was dropped off after the prodding and probing the MiB had already expected the arrival and had cleared the streets. Except for the rebellious lady (most likely half-deaf and not all there) who decided to ignore these men in black suits.

Smelling of "booze and alcohol" at the same time. Pheeww, those are some magical guys.

Maybe you had a bit too much to drink that day and staggered home. Fumbling to your doorstep trying to find your keys you lost your balance and hit your head. Being a fan of M. Night Shyamalan you had recently watched some of his movies. While you were knocked out you had dreamed this tale. Of course you had to embellish a little bit to make this "believable,” even though it didn't help much.

Mr. X you really need to come back and give a few more details. Or, did you realize that your story was debunked?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've been there. (I apologize for the unedited post, I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking straight, I hope this answers more questions.)

When I was abducted, it was December, 09 2005 when I came back it was the 10th. I was in what I remember to be a cryogenic state. *I was awake when I was put into the cell, and all I remember for a split second is a mist hitting my body, and then being taken out.*
They preformed experiments on me. From what I remember. Their were ten greys, and what looked to be one far in the back.
He was standing there observing, almost controlling them. When they were telepathically talking, I heard them mention something about
harvesting, organs, genes, reproduce. That's all the key things that I can remmeber.

I couldn't see any sort of clocks and I don't wear a watch. But the feeling of time was slow during movement and quick during a stop.

It Started early in the morning, at dawn to be precise. I was walking to the store *A 7-11 in Oregon, Hillsboro. About 200 ft from my home* as I noticed lights in the sky, so I stood there wondering what they could be.
I figured it was a plane. *There is a airport on the other side of a small strip mall and over some hills. You see planes alot where I live.* so I continued to walk to the store. When I turned the corner I bumped into a man that looked remarkably like Bob Ross ( He Was a painter on Tv, on the eastcoast *I thought he was only on the eastcoat*) He started talking to me in horribly broken english. It was hard to understand. He asked me what sex I was and my age, I was hessitant to answer, because it should of been obvious, my sex. Then befor I could blink, he grabbed me and we were in a massive chrome looking ship. I was
somehow knocked out, by what looked to be a weird sort of electronic stick. *They hit me with it from the front, so I seen it, looked like a cattle prod.*

Then I realized the situation of the whole thing, I was being abducted. I started to panic and freak out, I luckily got out of the restrants *I'am a skinny man, The clamps I could pull my arms out of, and then i got them off of my legs. The greys where at a table messing with chrome and or steel objects during this.* and made a run for it, but I
only made it to a small hallway, when I started to choke. A grey came up to me to and gave me some sort of shot in the neck, and telepathically explained to me.
I had left the oxygenated room, and I would die if I didn't come back. So I willingly came back with them, I asked them what they wanted, one of them answered, "We been studing your planet. Our 'klur-ti-tay' (That's the best I could spell it.) is dying, we need human reproduction."

When I woke up again, I was yet again tied down, *This time to tight to slip out* I glanced over and seen them mixing fluids together. And seeming to get frustrated. *They started to move more angerly, as in slam the objects, and become more hostile.* Then what seemed to be a
female come over and open a hole in her back, and started to take semen from me. To impregnate herself. *Well, from what I know, a female needs the semen to reproduce* It was the most painful experience I have ever endured, it felt like my organs were being sucked out.

After the whole ordeal, I asked them where they came from. And they all looked at me, almost with a flabbergasted look. Then they started to screech, and my head felt like it was about to explode. *Telepathicly screech* They let me loose and walked me around, explaining everything. They had what looked to be pictures, everywhere. The one that stuck out the most was the picture of JFK, from the angle of Lee Harvey Oswalt. they told me they have some sort of camera system, to capture and log everything. I went to open a steel looking book, and one of them slapped my hand away. The book had starnge writing all over it. Like on the pyramids. *hieroglyphics, I've seen many books on the shapes and designs os them, they look almost similer.*

After my whole ordeal, they dropped me off where they had picked me up. Inbetween a Home Deopt, And a Lowes. inbetween the buildings you can't been seen, unless you turn the corner.* One of them got out and like transformed into Bob Ross, and another in Elvis. And they told me to go home. Which I didn't, I followed them. I seen them both walking, looking around for other victims. I seen them grab a lady and beat her, what looked like to death.*The lady had seen and was on her cell phone, they must've picked up the call.* I yelled, and one of them seen me. So I took off, so as I was being chased down the street by Bob Ross and Elvis, I was yelling and screaming. Then a I seen four men in black suits in black SUV's. *It's not hard to notice four men in black suits and black SUV's, they KINDA stick out.* They asked me what I was doing, I replied, "I was running from Bob Ross And Elvis." He chuckled and said there was nobody behind me, so I turned around, and nobody was. They told me to forget everything I seen. Or they were going to lock me up in a mental institution. *I have a family, but i'am away from home from extended periods of time. So they're use to me not coming home.*

They drugged me and left me on the doorstep, smelling of booze and alcohol, I know what I seen, and what happened. the goverment knows about aliens, and they're trying to cover it up. I'am now a fugitive on the run. Remember, believe what you see.

*The reason I say they're after me is, during phone calls I have heard a third voice, or cough. And my power has gone out muliple times when I was trying to explain to a friend over the phone about what had happened. I have bene followed by blakc cars, and have noticed people acting strange and talking to themselfs when i walk by.*

(Greys) From around 4ft - 5ft
(The one in the back) Atleast 7ft - 9ft
(Ship) Was a cigar shape, Pretty big.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by doctor_x]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I could swear I have read this post before, maybe in another board or something, or maybe im just getting deja vu. The story seem completely fictitious and has no resemblance to what supposed abductees usually report. This looks like a page straight out of the "Dulce Papers".

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think you read it in the collaborative fiction section, because that's where this "story" belongs.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That's a big
from Monkeyz...

*Aliens & UFOs
Post Your Theory, Sighting Or Abduction Report*

As evryone else has pointed out, this story doesn't belong in these forums.
Perhaps an admin can move it?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They should have this guy go on some tour and speak to a bunch of high schools. After he tells his story I doubt any of them will ever think of messing with acid!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sound like you've been through a lot. i'd say you were drugged and were resistant, so they had to crank up the dose. If so, you'll feel better soon, within a day or two the odd feelings will be gone and you'll be normal again. Drink plenty of fluids.

Thanks for the details; they confirm a lot I already suspected. I used to think abduction was absolutely nuts, until I realized there was a real reason behind all those stories. They weren't out to hurt you; there was a good reason they grabbed you and it may have saved your life.

Have you ever had major surgery? I ask because I've had the same experiences, under other circumstances. The last time I had surgery I had a wresling match with, I'd swear, Captain Kangaroo and Bob Marley; they had to tie me down.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
disinfo, disorientation, dream, hyper dillusion...

any game you'll play, astral orientation

correctness be found

just a dream

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Do Greys ever just cut to the chase and rob sperm banks?
Seems like a lot less effort than risking all to pump sperm out of a person that, for all they know, could be sterile or have sperm that produces genetically problematic children.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe they should of tested the sperm first before putting it into a female because for all they know who ever the victim is could have HIV or Hepatitis.

By the way, did Dr-X notice any marks on him? If so maybe we could have photo's, it would add some of the credibility needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I could swear I have read this post before, maybe in another board or something, or maybe im just getting deja vu

I was thinking the same. Maybe aliens took me, put me forward in time so I could see that post, then took me back and I'm reading it again.

So, Doc_X do you care to try and explain any of the queries? If (Big IF) this is a real experiance, I'm sure they'd have answers and logical explanations. Reposting your entire story doesn't answer any presented questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
sounds like a christopher walken movie to me
communion

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Hvitserk]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join