It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extremely low and quick vibrations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I hadn't felt this in a long time and was wondering if anyone else has felt/heard this vary low and quick vibration.

At first I had thought it was a restless leg syndrom (RLS), but it was to damn fast of a vibration. This was only being felt through the mattress in our master bedroom. It's a shame that wife wasn't in the bed when this happened. time around 730a on december 10th., 2005 location Salsibury, Nc 280147.

I have read about E.L.F. (extremely low frequencies) being felt out in the west, but I'm not sure about here in the eastern US.

Has anyone felt these quick vibrations before??
If so when where and what time...does anyone know the cause of them?
I still believe that it is not RLS.

Let me know.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwalker81570

Has anyone felt these quick vibrations before??
If so when where and what time...does anyone know the cause of them?
I still believe that it is not RLS.

Let me know.

I think it was just yesterday that an ATSer posted about mild tremors
there in the mountains of NC...
within a time span of 3-4 days there were 3.8 & a 2.+ mini-quakes

.i can only recall one town named posted, Hot Springs NC,
sorta in the vicinity of the Tennessee border and close to
SmokeyMountain Nat'l Park... both more than 1 hour west of your place

we were reminded that the NorthAmerican Plate and European Plate
are still seperating (but about as fast as fingernails grow)
which may be one logical reason for the current seismic activity.
~~~...........~~~

Possible Actions to take,

i'd start by dowsing around your house, to see if there's any 'structure'
or cavities below the surface on your property. Which might explain how this vibration~seismic activity was so focused & localized to your particular abode/home
(i'd try the 2 metal rods method first...
and if any anomalies show up then engage a professional
or university geology people)...?

or else that Paranormal Investigation Group the works, i think, out of Ashville NC...they scope out ghosts & hauntings which might be the agent
causing your incident

have a good day

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've done the dowsing rods a few weeks ago. Insede the house only, haven't done it outside yet. But when done inside...the rods crossed quite frequently all through out the house, and yes even over the bed that we sleep in.

Do you have a link that could tell me about the NC quakes that happened. There maybe some corraltion between them and the vibrations that I have felt...will need to keep a journal of when I do feel them.

Thanks for ur reply.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know you said in the ATS board they mentioned it...but what blog?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Funny thing you mention it I've felt weird virbations in my legalmost like a cell phonevibrating I reachinto my pocket to only find out that Idon't havemy cell phone on me.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It feels similar but a lot more quicker than the vibrating setting on the cell phone. I would say maybe triple if not quadroople the speed of the cell phone.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's more of a curiosity than a problem. About the paranormal...if they could only give me an answer to the amount of energy that is being pumped into this house. That would be of some help.

As far as i am concerned....what ever is causing these vibrations is what I am after. Just to have an answer to the nagging question why???

What ever is doing it may stay. After all it was probably here longer than we have been.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwalker81570
I know you said in the ATS board they mentioned it...but what blog?

well the mini-quakes were reported by twitchy in "Appalacian Earthquakes" www.abovetopsecret.com...

as far as dowsing...that you'll have to look up in the archive wizard search at ATS

((i got sidetracked, reading The Dance of Polarization and The Arrogance of Power & a few other articles....at)) -> www.opednews.com...

top topics

join