It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 or 2012? When Will It Happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Seize the day! The most important person in the world, the most important place to be, and the most important thing to do...is whatever you are doing right now, wherever, with whomever. There is no time like the present. It is all there is. I like what St. Francis of Assisi said when a student approached him hoeing his garden. He was asked, "If this was your last day on earth, what would you do?', and he replied, " I would hoe my garden."
This is not a dress rehearsal.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok Ok 2012, world ends. We wont exactly be rubbing it in anyones face the next day. Oh dude I totally told you the Myans were right!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
on year 2006...........its probably Natural disaster or a Nuclear War...

and on 2012....its a new age or end of the world....or an extinction....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If it happens in 2006,ill be happier.

I dont really want to wait until 2012

Does anybody believe in Planet X

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Planet X, thats part of the sumerian thing right? Ive not personnaly seen it.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490
on year 2006...........its probably Natural disaster or a Nuclear War...

and on 2012....its a new age or end of the world....or an extinction....

Yes a natural disaster, probably Yellowstone or something bigger.
Iran could be on the brink of starting a nuclear war so the start of the end could be really soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Every site that i find is saying that Planet X doesn't exist.....i havn't found a

recent website that says Planet X exist.....If anyone finds a recent site that

says Planet X exist...i would like to see it....But...im just so curious about

the Mayans Calander.......i heard Planet X comes around every 3,600

years...what happend last time? how come there is no history about Planet

X.....besides the Sumerians....but they just showed another planet....

ok about 2006......anyone hear about the assasination that caused World

War I?....well i think thats how this war is going to start with Iran....a small

little event will cause a nuclear war ..

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490

Every site that i find is saying that Planet X doesn't exist.....i havn't found a

recent website that says Planet X exist.....If anyone finds a recent site that

says Planet X exist...i would like to see it....But...im just so curious about

the Mayans Calander.......i heard Planet X comes around every 3,600

years...what happend last time? how come there is no history about Planet

X.....besides the Sumerians....but they just showed another planet....

ok about 2006......anyone hear about the assasination that caused World

War I?....well i think thats how this war is going to start with Iran....a small

little event will cause a nuclear war ..

If by small event you mean invading them then yeah your probably right.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.sciencefriday.com...

www.nasa.gov...

These links are from March, 2004, and describe the discovery of a new member of our solar system. Whether it is a planet or not is for others to debate. Apparently Pluto is not really a planet, either. I have heard this planet called Xena too.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
www.sciencefriday.com...

www.nasa.gov...

These links are from March, 2004, and describe the discovery of a new member of our solar system. Whether it is a planet or not is for others to debate. Apparently Pluto is not really a planet, either. I have heard this planet called Xena too.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

From what i read Planet X is a really big planet.....much bigger then the

Earth

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Febuary 23, 29,500, that's the last day for human life on planet earth........

there will be many, many disaster, cycles will be completed and new ones will begin, people will die as people are born, countries and civilizations will fall as others will rise.....

but then, on Feb. 23, 29,500, all human life will just vanish on planet earth...

of course, I could be wrong.....and probably am.

but come on!!! we are doing such a great job on this planet making ourselves and everyone else miserable, and God is having such a grand time watching us fools in the process, why would he stop the show now??

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
Febuary 23, 29,500, that's the last day for human life on planet earth........

there will be many, many disaster, cycles will be completed and new ones will begin, people will die as people are born, countries and civilizations will fall as others will rise.....

but then, on Feb. 23, 29,500, all human life will just vanish on planet earth...

of course, I could be wrong.....and probably am.

but come on!!! we are doing such a great job on this planet making ourselves and everyone else miserable, and God is having such a grand time watching us fools in the process, why would he stop the show now??

whats with this 29,500 rubbish? Where did you pull that from? You know I hope your right because we will all be long dead and not giving a crap by then.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Neither. I find it funny that Apocophiles keep trying to "predict" the end of the world yet they always get it wrong. People said 2000 was going to be "the end" then 2001 the 2003 now 2006 and 2012

A question to you apocophiles. Why do you people look foward to "the end"?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What I dont get about it is what difference it makes when the end comes. The moment we are born we begin to die. For millions of people the end has already come. The things that really matter are the ones affecting right now.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Hmm.if you think this world is such a great place to be..then i guess you wouldnt care when it ends,now would you?

Other people see the bigger picture..its the picture that doesnt appear on your tv screen every day at 6pm.

If i had a choice to leave this planet..i would take it.

If death is the only way to go..then so be it.

Who's to say..that this will be only life you ever live.

There has to be a end..if we want the chance to have a new beginning.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hmm.if you think this world is such a great place to be..then i guess you wouldnt care when it ends,now would you?

Other people see the bigger picture..its the picture that doesnt appear on your tv screen every day at 6pm.

Man if that is the case then I hope the alien chicks are hot
But seriously, how much direct adversity could there be in your life to be so fatalistic[of course I do agree with you] But really it cant be that bad you must have a roof over your head and the internet. So your already doing better than lots of people.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Huh? I don't think life is perfect, as it stand it could still use alot of improvement that will not happen if you apocophiles get your "wish".

The bigger picture? That we're gonna all die on some arbitrary date is seeing the bigger picture? Okay

So would I but not to leave this life, but to explore the cosmos. As it stands you cannot do that dead regardless of arbitrary "beliefs"

Wow, suicidal much? Perhaps you should go see a shrink.

Whos to say it isn't? There is NO evidance pro or con either way, this is the only life we know we have available to us, lets try to make the best of it rather then use it up recklessly and frivolously.

Yeah, we all gotta die if there is to be a new beginning. Okay. Right. There may be another intelligent lifeform to evolve on earth in a few hundred million years. Hell of a justification for wanting to bring about the "end times"

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Huh? I don't think life is perfect, as it stand it could still use alot of improvement that will not happen if you apocophiles get your "wish".

The bigger picture? That we're gonna all die on some arbitrary date is seeing the bigger picture? Okay

So would I but not to leave this life, but to explore the cosmos. As it stands you cannot do that dead regardless of arbitrary "beliefs"

Wow, suicidal much? Perhaps you should go see a shrink.

Whos to say it isn't? There is NO evidance pro or con either way, this is the only life we know we have available to us, lets try to make the best of it rather then use it up recklessly and frivolously.

Yeah, we all gotta die if there is to be a new beginning. Okay. Right. There may be another intelligent lifeform to evolve on earth in a few hundred million years. Hell of a justification for wanting to bring about the "end times"

Damn,who is going to making all these improvements your talking about?

Ok, This world is not in your control or mine.

Wow! you can vote..who gives a ......

Do you think that really matters? All your doing is choosen another M'fer to govern your way of life...wow man thats awesome.

Just cause i accept death..doesnt mean im suicidal.

I guess jesus and me both share something in common.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Are you saying you want to die for all the worlds sins? Good news you dont have to! I say make the most of life and enjoy it now cause its your one shot to do it.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
SoLaR513

ahhh, but then we'll all miss out on that great migration, and the awesome wonders that will be found by our decendents as they reach out into the cosmos!!

lol!!! if came from off the tip of my head....but, I kind of believe we're going to be around at least another half a century or so......that's a prediction, but again, I might be wrong.

ya know, those great time traveling wizards of the mayans were kind of laughing at us all when they opted to end their calendar at 2012. what a fun way to leave the world being assured that you will be remembered and talked about long into the future!!! what other civilation on earth could reach so far into the future and pull enough strings to cause such panic and social unrest as the mayans simple act of stopping the count!! lol!!!

sorry, but, well, there is other possiblities as to why their calendar ended when they ended it, outside of that it's the end of the world....
I kind of believe it is more of an end of a cycle, which always leads to the beginning of another cycle.....things might be very different after 2012, but I think the earth will still be here. and well, out of the ashes of the old, rises the great pheonix, in all her glory!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join