It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new video from Disclosure Project is out!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is a new Disclosure Project video floating around on the net. I’ve seen it at Conspiracy Central & mininova.net It is called:

Steven Greer – The Untold History of the Disclosure Project.avi

The video appears to be from 2004.

Here are a few new things about the Disclosure Project that I did not know before watching this new video:

Steven Greer claims that during the first hour of the web cast 2001 National Press Club Conference of the Disclosure Project, the internet video feed was jammed externally for the first hour by the NSA!! Now why would the NSA be jamming the video stream of this news cast?? Hmm... This is daming!!

According to the video, CIA Director Bill Colby was going to reach out to the Disclosure Project and give the Steven Greer what they needed to seriously succeed in disclosure. During the week that this was to happen, CIA Director Bill Colby was found floating down the Platomic River dead. I’m not sure if I got the spelling of that river correct.

There is more in the video but these two things stuck out.

Here is a blurb from the description of the video:

As the cancer of terrorism metastasizes around the world, we would do well to pause and analyze how we got here - and how we might resolve the problem.

Currently, no world leader is actually addressing the roots of the problem, and presenting any meaningful solutions. To date, the US and world community have been engaged in purely tactical responses to a growing, intractable and predictable problem.

Promising developments in the area of so-called zero point energy and quantum vacuum energy, as well as more prosaic breakthroughs in internal combustion engine efficiency, have been ignored or actively and ruthless suppressed for decades. ( See www.SeasPower.com... ) The public, the media, environmental organizations and the international community must urgently investigate these matters and take decisive steps to support civilian efforts to bring to full application these new energy solutions.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That is one heck of a blurb...

Not a bad job following up on it though. Perhaps this new info will help make sence of the last.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe its just the severe Miller induced hangover i have at the moment but what does the blurb have to do with UFOs and the Disclosure Project ?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello,

I know about what happened to Bill Colby. Steven Greer has been talking about this tragedy in an interview with Art Bell on C2C.

However, i didn't know about the web cast jammed by NSA. Thanks a lot for the information tn2k

I also do not have knowledge of this new video. I tried to find it on the web but found nothing. And i do not use torrent links. Can someone help ?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Maybe its just the severe Miller induced hangover i have at the moment but what does the blurb have to do with UFOs and the Disclosure Project ?

You have a good point. Where can I see the video?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes I remember one of their public affairs people telling me about the NSA jamming their video feed. Creepy stuff. I wouldn't doubt it for a second because no one could prove it, and even if they can I doubt the NSA would care. I hope they do another press club meeting and their "insiders" get some fair hearings in congress. I won't hold my breath though...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I cant seem to locate the video, can anyone help me out?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here are some Disclosure Project points of contact:

www.disclosureproject.org...

I just emailed a few of them with some questions I have. Thought you would like to know these email addresses.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well if you know the Disclosure Project material well enough, you would realise that the age of terrorism was just one preplanned phase in world instability, finally culminating in the weaponisation of space. I think you will find this information in Carol Rosin's testimony and her warnings from Wernher Von Braun. The second part of the blurb deals with a core concern of Greer's, and this is nevermind the UFO issue - the real issue here is the control over resources to run our energy stocks into the ground, whereas the technology for a totally free energy source has existed for decades thanks to the reverse engineering of crashed discs - and THAT is the criminal part of the coverup - believing ufos are chicken feed, that is small fry - the real issue is the world could have existed on totally cost-free energy solutions for industry and home and cars - everywhere - but the powers-that-be have continued to milk a several trillion dollar industry and hush down the alternatives. This makes me personally very angry, but frankly not all that surprised. Hence, this is why the blurb mentions the seaspower initiative and it certainly relates to ufos in a HUGE way. Pretty obvious I thought.. if you know the Disclosure Project material.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well it wasnt pretty obvious from the blurb as its never mentioned anything about the alleged power source breakthrough coming from UFOs.As far as i know quite a few aspects of ufo technology still have not been fully understood and reverse engineered..if indeed crashed ufos have been recovered.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well it wasnt pretty obvious from the blurb as its never mentioned anything about the alleged power source breakthrough coming from UFOs.As far as i know quite a few aspects of ufo technology still have not been fully understood and reverse engineered..if indeed crashed ufos have been recovered.

From the Disclosure Project briefing document: (pages 19 and 20)

The technological discoveries of the 1950s resulting from the reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial craft could have enabled us to completely transform the world economic, social, technological and environmental situation. That such advancements have been withheld from the public is related to the change-averse nature of the controlling hierarchy at the time – and to this day. And make no mistake, the changes would be immense. Consider: A technology which enables energy generation from the so-called zero point field and which enables every home, business, factory and vehicle to have its own source of power – without an external fuel source. Ever. No need for oil, gas, coal, nuclear plants or the internal combustion engine. And no pollution. Period. Consider: A technology using electro-gravitic devices which allows for above surface transportation – no more roadways to cover fertile farmland since transportation could take place totally above the surface. Sounds great. But in the 1950s, oil was plentiful, nobody worried too much about pollution, global warming was not the faintest concern and the powers that be just wanted stability. The 20 status quo. And besides, why risk the tectonic changes related to such a disclosure? Let a later generation take care of it. But now, we are that later generation. And 2001 is not 1949. The Earth is straining under the burden of a growing population - now 6 billion people - all of whom want cars, electricity, TV s and the like. Everyone knows that we do not have 50 more years of oil - and even if we did, the Earth’s ecosystem could not withstand 50 more years of such abuse. The risks of disclosure are now much less than the risks of secrecy. If secrecy continues much longer, the Earth’s ecosystem will collapse. Talk about a big change and global instability... Many people will consider the technological and economic impact of such a disclosure as the central justification of continued secrecy. After all, we are talking about a multi-trillion dollar per year change in the economy. The entire energy and transportation sectors of the economy would be revolutionized. And the energy sector - the part where non-renewable fuels are purchased, burned and have to be replenished - will utterly vanish. And while other industries will flourish, only a fool would dismiss the impact of such a multi-trillion dollar segment of the economy disappearing. Certainly the ‘vested interests’ involved in the global industrial infrastructure related to oil, gas, coal and internal combustion engines and public utilities is no small force in the world. But to understand UFO secrecy you must consider what all that money represents at its core. Power. Massive geo-political power.

Also view the NPCC footage itself, Greer speaks himself at 1.36.58 on the matter.

Then, look outside the Disclosure Project and you'll see other witnesses who seem to corroberate the energy issue. Bob Lazar for instance www.klas-tv.com...

Also the NPCC film shows several witnesses to ufo crash retrievals and witnesses to the reverse engineering of the propulsion systems.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have found the video. Conspiracy central has it.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I found the video at the site u said.

I was not able to download it

It called 4 a special protocall, i allowed it, but no video. I 4 1 am very interested in a new video from disclosure project.

If you were able to get it-did u do anything special?

maybe I can find it on another site.

Any help in obtaining the video would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Which site did you go too, and do you have a torrent client installed? If you do not have a Torrent client, a good one can be obtained here. Install that and just click the link on the tracker. The torrent for this file on conspiracy central had a lot of Peers and Seeders, you should get a great speed.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I went to conspericy central.

I have a biot torrent client.

but when i click on the link-nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What do you mean "nothing"? Does it at least open your torrent client and attempt to connect to the tracker?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
no it does not.

I click on thelink and a new browser page appears-blank.

There is no indication it is trying to find a web page or anything. Also, it does not pop open my bit torrent client.

I am trying another client called azureus-maybe that will help-i hope

[edit on 12/3/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sometimes the page comes up blank on conspiracy central, just hit refresh, then "download torrent" on the page it brings up.

(You have registered, right?)

[edit on 043131p://39124 by MERC]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know we aren't talking piracy here, are we?

I highly suggest everyone walk away whistling.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
TC, I believe this is just a LEGAL download of the video.

I just seem to be lame in my bit torrent use-hire tha handicapped, I, there fun to watch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join