It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new video from Disclosure Project is out!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the excessive quoting with that blurb. It was about 4 am here and I didn’t stop to think about how long it was.

Bmdefiant, I do see your point. However, for those who are educated on the Disclosure Project it is just a given…

Sorry Musclor, I have only seen it on those torrent sites. Too bad you don’t use torrents. A lot of people are sharing a lot of UFO stuff through torrents. Especially older stuff that was available only on VHS and/or presently unavailable. Everything seems to be circulating through torrents now-a-days and there is a dump load of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No problems
Ive a great respect for those involved in the Disclosure Project.. and my knowledge of it is very limited as i did not have an idea of the size of scope involved.
As the Miller induced hangover has well disappeared the veil of haze has lifted so thanks for posting the details,much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This thread prompted me to watch the original Disclosure Project conference video again. Does anyone else think that they screwed up big time when they decided to put Clifford Stone on the panel? Up until he started to relate his outlandish claims, the conference was going quite well and I think it had probably grabbed the attention of the media people in attendance. Stone's "testimony" damaged the credibilty of the other, people there with more reasonable claims. You can tell this because during the Q&A, many of the questions were directed towards him (who just dug a deeper hole by claiming to know how many races were in contact with us and whatnot).

I wonder if it was just a bad decision on Dr. Greer's part or if he didn't know what Stone was going to say. If you want to present a subject like UFOs to the mainstream media, you should keep to the basics. Have the most credible people make the presentation and save the outlandish stuff for later.

[edit on 12/3/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You have just struck a very valid point..i think the folks on the Disclosure Project have to be very careful about who is associated with them.Any connection to outlandish theories could jeopardise the hard work they are doing..

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just got this email response from Don with the Disclosure Project:

"We are almost certain it was the NSA, hints from sources and other
means, but we could probably not prove it in court.

The CIA Guy was the former head of the CIA, read the Disclosure book
for
more. Dr. Greer is also coming out with an Auto-Biography which is
going
to name names and give no quarter. Watch for it.

9-11 happening just as we were getting traction may not have been an
accident. Congress had to be kept distracted and kept in line. Just for
fun, do a little research into WHO got the anthrax letters, and what
they were pushing for before that all happened. Possibly a warning?
Also, you can probably find with a little bit of Internet sleuthing
that
the Anthrax was OURS! Weaponized high quality stuff from Ft. Deitrick
(sp?). After that came out the investigation just kind of fizzled out.
Just a little more food for thought. Don't let is scare you off, just
let it build your resolve to get the truth out. Things are starting to
unravel for the powers that be, and it will be very interesting times
ahead. Enjoy the ride!"

*Sounds like 2006 might be a ground breaking year for disclosure after all. We'll see.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
This thread prompted me to watch the original Disclosure Project conference video again. Does anyone else think that they screwed up big time when they decided to put Clifford Stone on the panel? Up until he started to relate his outlandish claims, the conference was going quite well and I think it had probably grabbed the attention of the media people in attendance. Stone's "testimony" damaged the credibilty of the other, people there with more reasonable claims. You can tell this because during the Q&A, many of the questions were directed towards him (who just dug a deeper hole by claiming to know how many races were in contact with us and whatnot).

I wonder if it was just a bad decision on Dr. Greer's part or if he didn't know what Stone was going to say. If you want to present a subject like UFOs to the mainstream media, you should keep to the basics. Have the most credible people make the presentation and save the outlandish stuff for later.

[edit on 12/3/2005 by Flinx]

I think Sgt Stone had the right to get up there and tell the public what they needed to know. People need to know that crashed saucer retrievals DID happen, and he was the man up there with the geiger counter inspecting the site. It's not an outlandish claim. It did happen, it's an important element of the puzzle. He's telling it as it should be told. Of course, people would require further detail via the Q&A. As Clifford Stone says in the speech itself "it's evidence being denied to the American people".

I think the conference does begin rather sedately, with much of the early speakers talking about radar and air traffic encounters. The 'juicy' stuff does indeed come later on. The conference could have gone even further. They could talk about remote viewing, underground bases, MILABS and implants, the reptilian agenda, heck they could even talk about shapeshifting. There's a lot going on that is potentially eye-popping freaky stuff beyond our wildest imagination. I think they did well to keep it tame and keep it relatively digestible. The ultimate truth is likely to be terrifyingly unbelievable to the general masses.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by RiotComing]

[edit on 3-12-2005 by RiotComing]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Does anyone else think that they screwed up big time when they decided to put Clifford Stone on the panel? Up until he started to relate his outlandish claims, the conference was going quite well and I think it had probably grabbed the attention of the media people in attendance. Stone's "testimony" damaged the credibilty of the other, people there with more reasonable claims. You can tell this because during the Q&A, many of the questions were directed towards him (who just dug a deeper hole by claiming to know how many races were in contact with us and whatnot).

I am curious. Are you basing your judgment of Clifford Stone’s testimony on facts or just that his testimony sounds absurd?

Don’t get me wrong I see where you are coming from. I mean wow, Clifford claims that he was taken underground of the pentagon and taken to a room that had a living breathing alien who he conversed with. Clifford talked of this in his testimony in the Disclosure Project. Pretty far out there eh!!

Here is a shocker for all of you who think Clifford’s testimony was outrageous.

There is a book written by Clifford Stone called, Clifford E Stone - UFOs are REAL Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by US Government. This book is endorsed by Stanton T. Friedman. There are a number of pages in the book written by Stanton endorsing Clifford as a "Truth-seeking Researcher." Stanton being the godfather of Ufology is highly unlikely to endorse Clifford if he were to be spouting truly absurd statements about aliens.

Here is a quote taken from the letter that Stanton wrote in the book:

(ISBN 1-56171-972-2)

Taken from Clifford E Stone - UFOs are REAL Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by US Government, pages 12 & 13

These are Stanton's own words.

Sergeant Clifford Stone (ret.), in contrast, has spent an enormous amount of time, energy, and money documenting the role of the U.S. Government with regard to the investigation of flying saucers. Stone risked his military career by trying to dig out the facts about highly classified USAF projects such as Moon Dust and Blue Fly. This truly dedicated researcher demonstrates thought this book that the government agencies responding to his requests often gave contradicting testimonies. There clearly seems to be a certain level of incompetence demonstrated by those who responded to his requests under the Freedom of Information Act. More importantly, there is also a definitive indication of intentional misrepresentation by official government agency spokesmen.

As an officer in the Armed Forces, SFC Stone's primary duty was the defense of this nation's citizens. Wasn't it his duty to do everything possible to inform members of Congress about visitations by aliens? This is especially important in view of the constant stance of government agencies who maintain that UFOs are not a threat to the security of the United States.

Sergeant Stone is to be congratulated for providing a multitude of government documents, many never before published, for interested readers to evaluate on their own. Some will be especially shocking for those who think the U.S. government agencies cannot keep secrets.

This was signed by Stanton on June 19, 1997

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k
I am curious. Are you basing your judgment of Clifford Stone’s testimony on facts or just that his testimony sounds absurd?

The latter. I guess I shouldn't have used the term outlandish. For all I know his testimony is true, that's not my concern. I have nothing against Stone's claims as I haven't investigated them. Stanton Friedman seems to think he checks out so that does give him more credibility in my view.

My problem with having Stone on the panel is that the Disclosure Project was trying to introduce this subject to the mainstream media and not have it laughed at. The subject of UFO encounters are still seen as something for a joke segment at the end of a news cast. Clifford Stone has the right to tell the public what he saw, but that news conference wasn't the place. They should have introduced him AFTER they had gotten the attention of the media.

They should stick to physical trace cases (radar reports, etc), and testimony by high-quality witnesses before they get to the "juicy stuff". If you start right off the bat talking about multiple crash retrievals, multiple alien races that look just like us, and things that will seem truly (I'm going to use the term again) outlandish to most people in the "mainstream", you WILL scare them off and you won't be taken seriously. Maj. Stone should have been introduced at a later conference, or after there had been progress in congress. I'm not so sure how advisible it was to bring out the Alien Reproduction vehicle material either.

Not that it really matters since 9/11 wiped this completely off the radar. Of course, Dr. Carol Rosin had something to say about the terrorism "threat" in that confrerence didn't she?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Got the torrent from here. I havent finished the swarm yet and havent reviewed it but the comment header matched some of the comment quotes from this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k
Sorry Musclor, I have only seen it on those torrent sites. Too bad you don’t use torrents. A lot of people are sharing a lot of UFO stuff through torrents. Especially older stuff that was available only on VHS and/or presently unavailable. Everything seems to be circulating through torrents now-a-days and there is a dump load of it.

Hello

I finally installed Azureus torrent client
It's great

Thanks again for this topic about the new Disclosure Project video. You have one of my vote for this month.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I can't find it on conspiracy central - what exactly am I looking for? Just 'New disclosure project video'?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This was a great find, thanks for posting.

Mr. Greer was very sincere, and made some excellent points, I'm gonna go back and find the original Disclosure Project video I have somewhere just refresh my memory.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I thought the original disclosure video was great, but I did think one person kinda did more damage than good, it was that woman who was rambling on about the weaponisation of space.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I thought the original disclosure video was great, but I did think one person kinda did more damage than good, it was that woman who was rambling on about the weaponisation of space.

I can see how she came across that way, but before you make a judgement about her you really need to research just how big of an ear Werner Von Braun had in our government. He played a HUGE role in technological development while he was alive. A quote from Von Braun:

"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming."
Wernher von Braun
US (German-born) rocket engineer (1912 - 1977)

Might be more to this statement than meets the eye.

Edit: For the quote.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Defragger]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

....Does anyone else think that they screwed up big time when they decided to put Clifford Stone on the panel? Up until he started to relate his outlandish claims, the conference was going quite well and I think it had probably grabbed the attention of the media people in attendance. Stone's "testimony" damaged the credibilty of the other, people there with more reasonable claims. You can tell this because during the Q&A, many of the questions were directed towards him (who just dug a deeper hole by claiming to know how many races were in contact with us and whatnot).

If you get the new video, Stone stands up a lot better on that. I think the brights lights of the National Press Club got to him in the first one.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This new video was ok. The thing is this though - if what he was saying had to be placed in a forum here, it would be the skunk works because it come across like speculation or opinion. When he's talking about people he's in contact with he hardly ever names names, and I can see why... but still.

They've got this evidence - where is it? They must have something more than just testimony. In the original national press conference he was holding up some diagram of how some zero point energy saucer worked - is there more information on this? If there is then it's not very well publicised.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The video is from The 1st Annual Exopolitics Expo: The X-Conference, presented by Paradigm Research Group copyright 2004. So, we shouldn't be discussing how to download this video else the copyright police will pay us a visit.

The video can be found here for purchase.
THE UNTOLD HISTORY OF THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT, with Dr. Steven Greer.
www.lostartsmedia.com...

---

However I did this research after I tried to download it (in fact I couldn't have found this information without trying) and something very "odd" just happened here when I went to do so. I had multiple connection attempts from 168.202.83.48 on port 137 UDP almost immediately after I started downloading it. If you know anything about networking, 137 is the port for NetBIOS(windows file sharing). This attempt to connect to my computer was made through my firewall, across my LAN, and was blocked by a program running locally on this computer!

This had me more than a little worried so I started poking around. I call a whois on 168.202.83.48 and get:

OrgName: Food And Agriculture Organization of the United Nations

Interesting...

Then my DSL modem disconnects. Someone want to explain this one to me? I of course have no way to prove any of this. And there seems to be no record of it in my firewall logs, which is REALY odd because it should be there!

Edit:

I realize this is easily faked but it's the best I can do:

[edit on 6/12/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Untold History of the Disclosure Project

While a majority of American citizens and journalists do not yet know it, one of the most important events of the 21st Century to date took place at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on May 9, 2001. In the main ballroom before 100 journalists, 17 camera crews and 100 interested public, the Disclosure Project, founded by Dr. Steven Greer, presented the testimony of dozens of former military and agency employees which collectively confirms the extraterrestrial presence. Statements were presented in person and via video tape. All witnesses in attendance vowed to repeat their testimony under oath before Congress. This press conference was aired live around the world via the internet and is continuously being downloaded from the Disclosure Project website [www.disclosureproject.org] along with the witness testimonies. While the near term impact of this event was blunted by the terrorist attacks four months later, it will play an historic role in the disclosure process and will almost certainly be repeated - in or outside of Congress. Take a "tour" with Dr. Greer behind the scenes inside the meetings that led to the Disclosure Project press conference.

The video your talking about is from the APR 17/18th 2004 x-Conference
which includes many more speakers, they have also had a one this year
APR 22/24 2005 X-Conference

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes, free energy has existed for quite some time. In fact, it powers some of the equipment in our more "modern" aircraft. Tesla ran cricles around the pioneers of electricity with his "outside the box" approach to power utilization, but history went with Edison for development (although Tesla gave us AC). Tesla didnt know how to play ball.

I'm sure that at any given time within the last 50 - 60 years, the US could have ben converted to a free energy society. It's always been about money, power, greed and total domination and it always will be. But with the new that oil may be abiotic, perhaps this will be a catalyst to realize that oil is not truly a "fossil fuel" and that there is much, much more than we are led to believe. Only when oil is not such a precious commodity anymore will the world be allowed to develop "alternative" energy solutions without fear or having one's life destroyed, either by financial or physical means.

And who really thinks the NSA "jammed' the broadcast. Sounds good on the 'ol lecture circuit but is probably not the case. If this were true, then the ENTIRE broadcast would have been jammed and still would not be available and Greer would have been floating down the Potomac shortly thereafter.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Defragger

Originally posted by Deimos

I can see how she came across that way, but before you make a judgement about her you really need to research just how big of an ear Werner Von Braun had in our government. He played a HUGE role in technological development while he was alive. A quote from Von Braun:

"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming."
Wernher von Braun
US (German-born) rocket engineer (1912 - 1977)

Might be more to this statement than meets the eye.

Glad u mentioned ‘that woman who was rambling on about the weaponization of space”.

In 1970, after retiring from NASA in Washington DC, Dr. Werner Von Braun, Ph.D met a 6th grade school teacher named Carol Rosin & asked her to help him create a ban of weapons in space.

Here's a taste of what she & Von Braun spoke about in the 1970s:

As President Eisenhower had warned about the threat of the military-industrial complex" to America's future, Dr. Werner warned that space should be kept free from intrusion by that same military-industrial power. Carol left her teaching and went to work for Dr. von Braun in 1974. He was her mentor until he died in Alexandria, Virginia on June 16, 1977.

American "Enemy's List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets
o Soviet Union
o Terorrists
->911 & other upcoming fabricated major terorrist attacks on US
o Asteroids
o Extraterrestrials

Q: THAT IS WHY HE GAVE YOU AN ENEMY’S LIST THAT WOULD BE PERPETUATED?

That’s right. He repeated this continuously. He would say that starting where I entered the industry with the supposed Russian threat, but never actually existed ­ the Russians were made to be the enemy. Then there would be terrorists, Third World country threats, there would be an asteroid threat. They might even say to us to try to influence the public into believing that there are many reasons for why we should put weapons in space. There might be a reason to protect our assets in space.

But, the real one that he was always holding off on and would say again with tears filling his eyes every time he said this to me repeatedly was that the last card they (the US) are holding is the ’alien card,’ the extraterrestrial card and none of them are hostile. In any way he could say those words, the intonation was always on, ’None of them are hostile. It’s all a lie.’ So, in other words, all the enemies that have been presented to us along the way ­ it’s a lie with always the intention of seizing the high ground to keep the truth from us.

Q: MEANING THE IMPLICATION IS THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, PERHAPS EVEN IN COOPERATION WITH AUTHORITIES IN RUSSIA, HAVE PLAYED A GAME OF PERPETUATING ENEMIES IN ORDER TO KEEP THE MONEY FLOWING INTO THE WAR MACHINES?

Actually he (von Braun) never implied that the Russians were part of this. He implied to me that the kernel of it was in the United States and that this had to be stopped

Here r two links:

Eye-opening interview with Carol Rosin about the late Werner von Braun

Testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join