It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for other survivors of the Pentagon attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How do you know its bogus when you didnt even call it.

The number has a call tracking system and no calls were made to discuss stolen property, and no hang up call were recorded.

So, I must conclude you DID NOT call the number, hence you can judge if it is bogus.

If you searched for the number on the net (whitepages) of course you are NOT going to find a name fixed with it.

Here is the info again for the entire ATS community to see. Please call the number and turn yourself in ASP.

1 (703) 428-0711

There, please call it and do the right thing, which is NOT calling the number I gave you bogus before even dialing it.

I invite anyone to call this DOD based number and check the validity of it.

onegodjesus, when you call the number they will answer "public affairs" just ask to speak to a supervisor on duty and expain your theft, they will help you out.

Plus, I expect an apology for you calling the number bogus, it is real and you NEED to call it, expain what happened then, if you still have computer time, come back and apologize please.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

The number has a call tracking system and no calls were made to discuss stolen property, and no hang up call were recorded.

So, I must conclude you DID NOT call the number, hence you can judge if it is bogus.

If you searched for the number on the net (whitepages) of course you are NOT going to find a name fixed with it.

Here is the info again for the entire ATS community to see. Please call the number and turn yourself in ASP.

1 (703) 428-0711

There, please call it and do the right thing, which is NOT calling the number I gave you bogus before even dialing it.

onegodjesus, when you call the number they will answer "public affairs" just ask to speak to a supervisor on duty and expain your theft, they will help you out.

Plus, I expect an apology for you calling the number bogus, it is real and you NEED to call it, expain what happened then, if you still have computer time, come back and apologize please.

- One Man Short ®

No apology. Either the number is blocked from work (doubtful) or it is a bogus number. Tried four times to none effect.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Your school...I mean company must not allow you to dial DC numbers or something.

You did remember to dial "9" for an outside line right? lol

Call it when you get home, or have someone outside of your workplace call it.

If you are located within the same area code, remeber to leave it off.

Some dialing hints brought to you by...

- One Man Short ®

PS..Keep me informed, if you still can't get your phone to work, I will pass along your email address you sent me, as long it won't bouce the mail.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Your school...I mean company must not allow you to dial DC numbers or something.

You did remember to dial "9" for an outside line right? lol

Call it when you get home, or have someone outside of your workplace call it.

If you are located within the same area code, remeber to leave it off.

Some dialing hints brought to you by...

- One Man Short ®

PS..Keep me informed, if you still can't get your phone to work, I will pass along your email address you sent me, as long it won't bouce the mail.

Actually I work at the NMIC for ONI as a criminal investigator. And I DID dial the number first from my desk then from three other peoples desk with a 9 prefix. Do you perhaps have a DSN?

[edit on 5/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Then your within the 301 area code and should not have any trouble calling the 703 number.

Let me contact my person and see if there is a reason you can't call from navy to DOD

-One man Short

[edit on 5-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

DSN calls
For DSN access, dial 94 and wait for the dial tone. At the present time, the long distance charges associated with DSN are slightly lower than the charges associated with commercial long distance from the Pentagon. In both cases, your Pentagon agency is charged by the minute for phone calls. Indeed, even local telephone calls incur a per minute charge.

If you are on the same tele system as DOD then try above procedure.

or try

External calls
For other numbers in the metropolitan DC area, dial 99 to get an outside line, then dial the number. Since the Pentagon is located in area code 703, local numbers in this area code don't have to be preceded by 703. For local numbers in DC or Maryland, you must dial 202 or 301, respectively, before the seven digit phone number.

General office = DSN 223-5080

-One Man Short

[edit on 5-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You know, something just struck as I was posting these replies for you.

If you are really NMIC then just tell your supervisor what you have done and he/she will lead you in the right direction.

I have provided you with the proper information that I have, and you have rebuffed me at every turn.

My time in this thread is done, I have done what I can.

Just tell your higher-ups and and get the articles returned to the proper authorities within the government.

If you are really what you say, then I wish you the best of luck.

If you are an attention seeking troll then pleaes take leave of us.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

1 (703) 428-0711

- One Man Short ®

So you are saying you work for DoD public affairs and are surfing a non-official conspiracy site? HMMMM. I am filling in for a sick member on a gate right now and am using my wireless PDA. Privately owned verses your government owned....HMMM. Maybe I will stop by and discuss this in person and also to talk with them about the items and how I can donate them back. FPS won't crack down on one of our own but...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What is the big deal about posting some pics of the pieces? I just want to see them, if you don't have them then just say so instead of making it up. It should only take you about 5 minutes and who cares if people say they are fake i just want to see them. Without the evidence you have no credibility at all so you are just a story teller to me right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
What is the big deal about posting some pics of the pieces? I just want to see them, if you don't have them then just say so instead of making it up. It should only take you about 5 minutes and who cares if people say they are fake i just want to see them. Without the evidence you have no credibility at all so you are just a story teller to me right now.

EXACTLY!!!

Not to brag but I was the first to call this out (see thread) and I still think it smells. ATS is an amazingly open group of people, so why not show us some photos, no matter what they are.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This Jesus and ManHood thing is great, it's like watching a movie.
*goes and gets the popcorn*

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

Because my intent is not to have a show and tell for your viewing pleasure. It is to relive the experience with others who were there.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
This Jesus and ManHood thing is great, it's like watching a movie.
*goes and gets the popcorn*

We worked it out. So sorry that you cannot be further entertained.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus

I was a crewchief on 130's

I was working at the Pentagon assigned to Executive Travel AFPCA

Actually I work at the NMIC for ONI as a criminal investigator.

Busy little beaver aren't we? Makes me wonder what you actually do.

As far as looking for survivors of the Pentagon attack, if you really worked there can't you just talk to the people you worked with?
Why would you go to a website to find them when you can just see these other survivors at work? Smells fishy around here and I don't see any tuna.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

I was a crewchief on 130's

I was working at the Pentagon assigned to Executive Travel AFPCA

Actually I work at the NMIC for ONI as a criminal investigator.

Busy little beaver aren't we? Makes me wonder what you actually do.

As far as looking for survivors of the Pentagon attack, if you really worked there can't you just talk to the people you worked with?
Why would you go to a website to find them when you can just see these other survivors at work? Smells fishy around here and I don't see any tuna.

Cross trained in late 1990 (eastern airlines went under and flooded the market with more qualified A&P certed mechanics), worked as a 491x1 later changed to 3C0x1 Communications-Computer Systems operator, got hurt and couldn't deploy anymore so I got MEB'd (medical evaluation board), got tired of dealing with stupid users as a system admin went into a new line of work allowing best use of my clearance and talents. Happy? If you search monster you will still see my resume (albeit listed asnonymous for obvious reasons of personal privacy and contract theft).

Oh yeah, and if you'd spent ANY time serving your country in the military, you'd know how hard it is to track folks down sometimes, especially if they retire or separate.

Now can we resume topic?

[edit on 6/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Happy?

No, you only answered half of the question. Why would you be searching for Pentagon survivors on this website if you actually worked at the Pentagon. Wouldn't you just ask the guy in the next cubicle/office? Makes as much sense as me contacting my co-workers by posting here. If I want to find them I'll just go across the hall or put a flyer in the break room.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Happy?

No, you only answered half of the question. Why would you be searching for Pentagon survivors on this website if you actually worked at the Pentagon. Wouldn't you just ask the guy in the next cubicle/office? Makes as much sense as me contacting my co-workers by posting here. If I want to find them I'll just go across the hall or put a flyer in the break room.

Not to demean you but, you must never have served. One, I am not in the military currently. Two, I work at ONI not the Pentagon. Three, I am no longer in the career field I was in. Four, finding someone who has separated and or retired out is difficult. Five, since there seems to be a lot of people who visit this site and do not add/contribute this is a good way to get them to add/contribute by getting in touch via a popular forum. Six, it is not only military I would like to share experiences with, there were a lot of other people who saw what happened besides blue/green/white suiters (military uniforms) and am sure they can contribute in a meaningful way to this discussion.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not to demean you but, you must never have served.

external image

Hey! I'm just asking questions. If you're story is truthful then it's not a big deal to answer them. I think myself along with others here were just curious when you start making claims to have pieces of the aircraft that ran into the Pentagon. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just asking why. I've met Army guys that had pieces of scud missiles they had machined into cool necklaces. People like to collect things. *shrugs*

In my experience you're only going to find people from previous bases that want to be found. Good luck though.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Not to demean you but, you must never have served.

external image

Hey! I'm just asking questions. If you're story is truthful then it's not a big deal to answer them. I think myself along with others here were just curious when you start making claims to have pieces of the aircraft that ran into the Pentagon. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just asking why. I've met Army guys that had pieces of scud missiles they had machined into cool necklaces. People like to collect things. *shrugs*

In my experience you're only going to find people from previous bases that want to be found. Good luck though.

Wasn't trying to nuke you just trying to make you understand that it isn't as easy as picking up the phone and calling military directory service.

typo

[edit on 6/12/05 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Did you find any help?
Do you have any images of the plane parts ?
Could you send me some pictures please ?
Do you know if it is from a C-130 plane ?

cheers

Blavatsky3

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join