It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: President Says Light Surrounded Him During UN Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's a short jump from "I am bathed in light as I speak" to "I am god." which is one of the prophesies right? So If the whole world is watching and this crazy freak says anything even similar to that we all better make peace with whichever deity holds our fancy at that moment.

Scary scary scary. Actually it gets scarier every day.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i gotta scratch my head on this one...

because, as i recall, it was the Christian G-d who came upon 'Paul'
(on the road to Damascus)...as a blinding/overwhelming Light

...now either the Muslim President of Iran is being contacted by the Christian G*d, as the 'Light' tactic is known to be in His repitore.
..or else Islams' Allah has found it useful to employ the
'bathed in a supernatural-light' phenomena with Irans' President.

On the other hand, the 'Light' experience need not have originated from either Deity..,
As it could well be, that the hopes & good-will of the Diplomats and Ambassadors was so overpowering that Mr Presidents 'Aura' got really charged up, and he was looking through his bright aura at the audience.

There is really no way of knowing if this event portends something
'good' or 'not-so-good' in the worlds future........

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
I'll see him soon cuss the war with God is starting to "heatup" and i'll challenge his word and his judgement i will defeat god with the will of "Satan"

When that doesn't work, let me know and I'll do my best to help you make amends for all the battle scars. I was in that fight some years ago. It was an ugly thing. There's a way to question without declaring war.

<< 1   >>

join