It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: President Says Light Surrounded Him During UN Speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think this guy might be on drugs, or something might be going on here? what do u think?

Snipt:

Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad says that when he delivered his speech at the UN General Assembly in September, he felt there was a light around him and that the attention of the world leaders in the audience was unblinkingly focused upon him. The claim has caused a stir in Iran, as a transcript and video recording of Ahmadinejad's comments have been published on an Iranian website, baztab.com. There are also reports that a CD showing Ahmadinejad making the comments also has been widely distributed in Iran. Is the Iranian president claiming to be divinely inspired?

Link:Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad says that when he delivered his speech at the UN General Assembly in September, he felt there was a light around him and that the attention of the world leaders in the audience was unblinkingly focused upon him. The claim has caused a stir in Iran, as a transcript and video recording of Ahmadinejad's comments have been published on an Iranian website, baztab.com. There are also reports that a CD showing Ahmadinejad making the comments also has been widely distributed in Iran. Is the Iranian president claiming to be divinely inspired?

Link: www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What happened tp your post?

Can you fix it? link?

[edit on 30-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What is it that everyone can do?
What has that to do with the Irian President being bathed in light?

Now the Iranian peresident says....but did anyone else see it?
With all the wild and crazy (imo) things that have come from this mans mouth, could this not be a method to convince people he is a holly muslium messanager?

Could that not be a way of getting all of Irans people-or at least the military leader's behind a very stupid military move?
I (fill in the military action blank) becouse I am holly?
Because Alla told me to....

I must say this guy scares me more and more everyday.

And he wants nuclear tech and nuclear weapons-yeah-thats a good idea.

* the original post is now gone. Either it was moved or more likely trashed.
That is a shame, I would like to have seen his answers to my questions.

[edit on 11/30/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Link? i just tryed it and it worked?.....try it again mabey suttin messedup or u got some security setting's jacked to high lol like i always do
can't be to safe

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know what the original post was, it was deleted before I saw this thread, but here's a story about it if you wanted to read about it...

LINK

-DT

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Derek.

Oh gaaaaaaaawwd. Another nut! Worse, this one is a
religious nut. I suppose now he is going to try to convince
all the radical muslims that he is the hand of God or something.

God's light around him? Yeah, right!

Thanks for the heads up. We now have yet another kook
running around. First it was China wanting to take over
America's lands to stretch out, then it was Canada saying
that Bush wants to fight with ET's... now this. What a week.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks 4 the link-DT, I always prefer to read the evidence, rather than get someones interpertation of it.

This sort of stuff reminds me of Bush-I am doing Gods work or something close to it.

I think it is a bad preseidence when a countries leader starts to make claims of being "special" in a godlike way.
It usually leads to war or if not, at least bad things.

Hilter thought he was doing Gods work-when he started WW2

Bush thinks he is doing Gods work and the US in involved in 2 wars now.

Leaders who think they are blessed or doing gods work think they cannot fail. This (might) lead them to do stupid things-because they cannot fail.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ALL of "these people" are mad men.

By "ALL" I mean ... just about anyone involved in running a country right now who believes in an organised religion ... specially the big players like Bush and the guys running the Islamic states.

First, you have to be a little crazy in the first place to believe that you have some sort of quality that makes you a viable leader.. and besides, when was the last time you saw a real leader in a position of power in the first place? Real leaders.. people like Ghandi and Che Guevera never want to be state leaders.. there is no real power there anyways, and you can't lead from that position usually.. takes a hell of a man to do that, and this world just does not produce men like that anymore.

Second of all, these politicians (what we get in place of real leadership) are surrounded by people who all the time tell them things like...

"You are so special to us all."
"You are the savior of ...

.. our party"

.. the country."

.. the people."

(or something like that)

"You are the only one who can lead this party/country/people to victory in this time of crissis."

"Someone is watching over you. You must have been sent to us by God to pull this country together."

Etc..etc.. you know the things "yes men" feed the people they are suppose to feed these things to. Do you really think it doesn't have a negitive effect on these individuals? Not to mention that their rich and wealthy families told them the same things all their lives.. and yet they never did or accomplished anything to get that praise.. they were just rich and successfull in the first place, everything comes easy to them.. SO OF COURSE..

... they start to believe they are divinely blessed.

So third if they already have these conditions and thats pretty much a give-in since they are in the positions of power that they are in, if they already have belief in God and Religion they will start to believe (because of their inflated egos) that they are messangers of THE Lord (whoever that is to them) and that their time in power and on this planet is somehow special, and they are in their roll because something special is going to happen, they will be called on to defend their country and their faith and they will be directed to do so by God... anyone else would be in a mental institution. But these guys get their insanity reinforced on them instead... they are all insane. ALL of these so called "leaders" are nuts.

They talk about death and destruction (and they actually have the means to do this stuff.. they arn't just shooting off their mouths out of anger) like its all in a days work. And send young men off to die in pointless battles, and they all firmly believe, Jew, Christian and Muslim, that they are all on Gods side, and that GOD commanded them to kill the other guy in his name for the sake of a countries interests. Massive warfare is insanity. This is insanity.. its ALWAYS insanity, guys. These muslim politicians are no different from Bush who thinks god talks to him and who other military generals have said has been put in to power in the US by god himself.. (you've read the statements) .. you think that is healthy for a man who has a drug problem and might be insane to think of himself like that? Make no mistake, through out history (and yeah, good point about Hitler) wars and the near destruction of humanity has been brought on over and over again by the criminally insane individuals and their fanatical supporters who all think that they have been sent by god to kill "the enemy" (who has been demonised usually by their faith - "their god is evil" - oldest trick in the book).

And all of these @ssh**es are going to do it to us again.. no doubt, just like you said MrMonSoon.. this always ends in tears. I wonder when humanity will get smart to this B.S.?

-VMX

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
to concentrate when you put up a picture like this, Vis Mega:

Agree or disagree, to post a picture wishing death upon someone is pretty cold. Would you happen to have a picture of yourself that you could post for some "creative" photo editing?

[edit on 30-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
phew.... what an ugly, inhuman avatar, Vis Mega.

Since the presidential elections in Iran, many bizarre stories and rumors have circulated about Ahmadinejad.

Many of them are related to his devotion to the 12th Imam, also known as Imam Mahdi, who according to Muslims has disappeared and will return at the end of time to lead an era of Islamic justice.

During his September speech at the UN, Ahmadinejad called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

In mid-November, during a speech to Friday prayers leaders from across Iran, Ahmadinejad said that the main mission of the revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

In recent weeks, the president's aides have denied a rumor that he ordered his cabinet to write a pact of loyalty with the 12th Imam and throw it down a well near the holy city of Qom, where some believe the Imam is hiding.

Iran: President Says Light Surrounded Him During UN Speech

Earlier in his "career" Ahmadinejad worked as a torturer at Evin prison. He did so well at that job he got promoted. The man is mad, evil & dangerous.

And pretty soon, he will have nuclear weapons...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does anyone see my first post? with the link at the bottom? cuss people are saying they don't seeit?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It is back now.
I never saw your post, just the topic and DT posted a link to the article.

I am inclined to agree with you.

It sort of brings up a theory i have been developing 4 a while now. All the major
countries leaders seem to bee drunks or drug users-no really.

Bush was accused of doing coke.
Russian leaders are well known for drinking....
God, what was that Chinese leader on when he made his statement...
Of course, add the many things the pres of Iran has said.

[edit on 11/30/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am part of an organized religion Vis Mega, am I a mad man. Cmon, lay it on me. These are all rumors that we will never know if true or not. I dont know if any of the statements about doing gods work by Bush of Almenjada are true. They are truly just gossip. Unsubstantiated claims. Is there an english version of baztab.com by the way, I went there and I couldnt read it.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
how people say, "They're not following God" when they don't know God themselves. How do you know? What's God like? If you don't know, then I'd be glad to help. Once you know God, it becomes a bit more clear who is following Him and who is not.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't believe it!!! Two leaders from two different cultures have something other than madness and tyranny in common.
See this link about God speaking to Bush...

www.bbc.co.uk...

It’s amazing but in Muhmud's case I just hope the light wasn’t thermo nuclear light.
Of course the real lesson is that both men try to use religion to boost their politics (although in Bush's case I’m not to sure if it’s sincere given our western culture and their remarks context).

But if both men do believe their talking to god lets just hope their god of power isn't Satan and that if he is, that someone will cut the telephone line. Who here thinks politics should carry a mental health warning?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
I don't believe it!!! Two leaders from two different cultures have something other than madness and tyranny in common.
See this link about God speaking to Bush...

www.bbc.co.uk...

What I'm seeing is an assumption that George Bush is the only one making decisions in Washington. Do you really think that's the case? Also, please expand on Bush's "tyranny" in comparison to life in Iran right now.

Originally posted by Liberal1984
It’s amazing but in Muhmud's case I just hope the light wasn’t thermo nuclear light.
Of course the real lesson is that both men try to use religion to boost their politics (although in Bush's case I’m not to sure if it’s sincere given our western culture and their remarks context).

But if both men do believe their talking to god lets just hope their god of power isn't Satan

Let's stop hoping and find out for sure...or at least think about it a little. Do you think Bush saying "God talks to me" puts him at considerable risk in his credibility? Do you think all Christians are going to suddenly "magnetize" to that idea? I know I didn't, and many Christians then move to "Is he talking to God....or the other guy?"

Are you concerned about what Bush as done, or what he's going to do? I sounds like what he's going to do is create a Palestinian state and Israeli security. Do you believe this is an "unGodly" move? If so, why? Does God disapprove of "Peace in the Middle East" as Bush cited in your link says? If so, why?

and that if he is, that someone will cut the telephone line. Who here thinks politics should carry a mental health warning?

Many presidents walk into the office with brown, black, or blonde hair, but I've yet to see one walk out without quite a bit of grey hair.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Saint for God? are u a Saint? if u are tell God i said "hi" and i'llbe seeing him soon

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
Saint for God? are u a Saint?

Yes.

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
if u are tell God i said "hi" and i'llbe seeing him soon

Sure thing, but I don't have a special "hotline" and you're welcome to tell Him yourself. In fact, I think He'd rather hear it from you. Why will you be seeing Him soon?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll see him soon cuss the war with God is starting to "heatup" and i'll challenge his word and his judgement i will defeat god with the will of "Satan"

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's a short jump from "I am bathed in light as I speak" to "I am god." which is one of the prophesies right? So If the whole world is watching and this crazy freak says anything even similar to that we all better make peace with whichever deity holds our fancy at that moment.

Scary scary scary. Actually it gets scarier every day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join