It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Alot of the time when I'm looking up at the sky where live I often see large orange orbs which get brighter and brighter often staying in the same place for long periods of time. Then, after a while they dampen and reveal a blinking red light.

These helicopters (With search lights on?) can look very much like UFOs at night and can easily be mistaken.

I'll try and video one and post it here for you to see how strange they can look.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One question for you.

How do you know they are helicopter lights if you are looking at the m at night.

By sight, by sound, or did someone tell you?

Thanks (I was just curious)

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have seen the same multiple times. I saw them in same areas as well. Last time I gave chase and a large weird aircraft came into the area where the things were. I have a digi cam but at night at max zoom driving I fear pictures will be diffiult. I am gonna go get my tripod one of these days though.

The fireballs/orbs that seem to float I wondered if they are helicoptors the ones Isaw were just light it seemed I was unable to find a red blinking light. All thought the plane that came in had one.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think they are some type of new helicopters because I haven't seen any until about a year ago.

Your right, sometimes they just seem to disapear and wierd stuff.....

I only assume they are helicopters because thats the closest to what they fly like. Theres sometimes about 3 in the sky at once, not always with a blinking light.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yeah they seem to stay in place and I have seen two stay close to each other for a while. Very odd the times/days/places...watch I post it here it won't happen again heh mission accomplished ;p

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I think they are some type of new helicopters because I haven't seen any until about a year ago.

Your right, sometimes they just seem to disapear and wierd stuff.....

I only assume they are helicopters because thats the closest to what they fly like. Theres sometimes about 3 in the sky at once, not always with a blinking light.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I saw a craft hover in one spot for five minutes and when i went inside to get my brother to come and see it, it was gone like it just vanished or something and my brother was in the computer room right next to the entrence so i was gone for at most 10 seconds

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've been waiting to see if anyone posted fireballs in eastern Ohio or westrn Pa. tonight because I saw a reaaly bright object in the sky , I thought if could be a helicopter but it disappeared to quickly..........

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I saw those things about.. umm 2-3 years ago. At night I would see this bright.. (seems too much like a search light... ) light and although I was hoping that I finally saw a UFO, as I looked closer I began to see lights and then as the light was out of my eyes I could see it's a plane. It seemed to stay in place at first but probably because of the light. By the way it flew it didn't seem like a plane but as I've said the light makes things.. different. I believe it was a small private plane too.. So perhaps you saw the same thing.

I should say they were hard to see too.. so maybe the thing you saw was just very high up or something. But then, maybe you saw a UFO.

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was traveling south on RT. 7/11 and this was above the trees and I sped up to 80 miles an hour trying to keep it in sight! This area is crawling with
ATV's . So unless then can fly it wasn;t a copter. I might add I see alot of
Helicopters living so close to the Pitts (ATV enthusiast park) alot of individuals have been Life flighted from this area. It was not a helicopter.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you get its attention or vice versa you would be surprised what it really is. If you do it again go out into a wooded area or backroad. Drive back and forth like your trying to get away from it. This is not just some helicoptor trust me. I hope to have film and video up this week of t elike

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Alot of the time when I'm looking up at the sky where live I often see large orange orbs which get brighter and brighter often staying in the same place for long periods of time. Then, after a while they dampen and reveal a blinking red light.

These helicopters (With search lights on?) can look very much like UFOs at night and can easily be mistaken.

I'll try and video one and post it here for you to see how strange they can look.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
you must live where I live in ca cause I been seening the same lights most recent was on new years night they will appear maybe one maybe five at a time them boom they are gone as fast as they appeared only lasting in the sky for five to ten minutes

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
why should i drive around acting like im trying to get away they know im here they come to me i feel very uncomfortable while sleeping the nights they appear i usually wake up scared not a kool feeling if you catch my drift

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
From your description, they sound like helicopters to me. I live in Los Angeles. They are all over the place here. (we call them "ghetto-birds.") When a big event or something newsworthy happens here, you can usually see several hovering above the point of interest.

And oddly enough......I was zipping through Hollywood on my motorcycle tonight and one of the police helicopters nailed me with it's search light...... (they were obviously looking for someone, but it is still a bit un-nerving when everything around you suddenly turns into daylight!)

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No I wouldn't actually. It was probally the scariest thing I ever seen. I have done the similar thing in different states and areas far away from the city and had same happenings each time. You will just see a glow which will get brighter and I have seen blinking lights on them to. The areas I have done this are so remote sometimes and very late why would a real heli be there and stay with me for miles of driving. Also guessing what else I saw was a mil. plane assuming they pick these things up on radar. Always reminds me of the helicoptors engraved on the pyramids of egypt.

The closest I have ever been it made a very monotone sound going by, it was very strange. Anyone ever get close enough to hear one?

As far as what I saw in the wooded backroad, it was like nothing I have ever seen or ever want to see again. It looked human in form but form only. It didn't look like physical mass but like the being was dull lit and moving very fast in a field and I hit the brakes hard and it stopped. I hit the gas and it started moving, than the brakes and it mocked my movement. They way it was coming through the field and looking at me was the creepiest crap I ever seen in my life. I said screw this and turned around really fast and didn't look back. What it was I donnu but I imagine you have to go to it for anything to happen as when I turned around I floored it in reverse and almost got stuck and it could of been right on me in that time.

So who knows and who really wants to know?

Originally posted by DamienLB
why should i drive around acting like im trying to get away they know im here they come to me i feel very uncomfortable while sleeping the nights they appear i usually wake up scared not a kool feeling if you catch my drift

top topics

join