It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya - Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense.

He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education.

His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

His "spokesman" Benjamin Creme has been traveling around the world nearly 30 years, telling people about this Maitreya, who is, he says, going to bring peace to the world.

Share international is Benjamin Cremes UN funded organization, spreading the word about this person who is coming.

I heard Ben on Coast to Coast, and i gotta tell yah, it's some weird stuff. When George was in his 3rd hour, he couldn't continue because he felt "weak", like somthing has drained his energy. He didn't like that, because in his mind, somthing that could do that, can't be anything good.

Read up about him. Could he be a person who will help mankind, or is he A/The Antichrist. Maitreya.

-Ryan

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the chances are he could be the Antichrist.
I have been hearing about this guy for years. The bible tells us there will be a guy that rises up in the last days speaking words of peace & safety, promising better things for mankind but in truth he will try to destroy mankind, I believe that is who Maitreya most likely is.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wasn't the antichrist's name supposed to be sometihing like Mobus according to Nostradamus? First letter is the same.... hmmm.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This has been discussed before.

Maitreya is nobody. I doubt he even exhists.
Benjamine Creme made him up so that he could
sell books and videos and such.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
Wasn't the antichrist's name supposed to be sometihing like Mobus according to Nostradamus? First letter is the same.... hmmm.

The name is actually Mabus. Here is a link to the mabus project.

www.mabus.biz...

There does not seem to be too much there, but it at least supports my claim that the name is 'Mabus', not 'Mobus'. Not a biggie, but relevant.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This has been discussed before.

Maitreya is nobody. I doubt he even exhists.
Benjamine Creme made him up so that he could
sell books and videos and such.

You think a guy who comes off as a really nice guy, he has a wife, kids, a life, would be wasting his time for 30 years? I personally think not.

www.mabus.biz...

Very interesting site, thanks.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by StemCell]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hes in code
www.exodus2006.com...

I will do our alphabet in a sec

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
hes in code
www.exodus2006.com...

I will do our alphabet in a sec

holy crap...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The anti-christ will be a computer...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StemCell
You think a guy who comes off as a really nice guy,
he has a wife, kids, a life, would be wasting his time
for 30 years? I personally think not.

Wife? Kids? Nice Guy? So what?
There is $$$ involved. Lots of it.
And he's making it.

Also - his promised 'coming out' of Maitreya
has been going on for almost 20 years.
'It's just around the corner'.
Send money now and learn about it. uh-hu.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Like a pentium 10 or a mac?

I have seen this before. I found it fascinating in the movie PI about the computer program that would run and make the computer realize itself just before self destruction.

Has any of you seen the movie?

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by StemCell
You think a guy who comes off as a really nice guy,
he has a wife, kids, a life, would be wasting his time
for 30 years? I personally think not.

Wife? Kids? Nice Guy? So what?
There is $$$ involved. Lots of it.
And he's making it.

Also - his promised 'coming out' of Maitreya
has been going on for almost 20 years.
'It's just around the corner'.
Send money now and learn about it. uh-hu.

He's not asking for money, what he is saying, he is "giving information". He writes books to tell people about this, and sure, he makes money, so what? Don't books on Nikola Tesla make money? Look at him.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
As i recall, my Commodore 64 computer was the anti christ. ;(

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Did the bible specifically mention that? or did the bible mention that their will be False Christs? plural? Yes? I don't think this guy has even mention the thing about calling himself Christ? But truth to the fact , there will be many like these, all parts of the world, Yes? Maybe the Mohammedians, will have an antiallah, or something to that effect as well..? No?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
An Antichrist needs to be present before Christ is present and the Antichrist is already here I believe it has just not opened.

www.exodus2006.com...

[edit on 29-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
An Antichrist needs to be present before Christ is present and the Antichrist is already here I believe it has just not opened.

www.exodus2006.com...

Crazy

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yeah its getting that way.

Pay close attention to the Mexican Border when Americans want in but can't...irony at its finest but I didn't create it.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, the anti-christ will mimic what G-d has done. G-d created Christ in the flesh. So, the anti-christ will also be in flesh? Buy what about immaculate conception?

Perhaps the antichrist will be born of man....then possessed by the devil. This is what I hear the most. What if the antichrist starts off as a clone. Something happens and the clone is mortally wounded. The devil then possesses the "body" and takes over. This could be possible if you believe that a clone does not possess a soul.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Freengry-
Yeah I think about this a lot. I have played different scenarios in my head. Could you are I be the Antichrist? Would we uncover some sort of black magic for it to happen? Or maybe X amount of bad souls will take over a really soul soul living....?

What about George Bush in Bible code? It says he is like satan and worse lol. Maybe his skull and Bones days he was taking over by evil spirits? I don't know if that is possible but who knows anything is possible right?
I did so much research on 666 I got a little lost if its literal a name added in hebrew would need to be a total of the number but I am unsure if it could be done with american numeric values as well. I have a very long name and in english I add up to only 216. Anyway Bush was born on the 6th and many other odd dates of his birth have happened.

Its a puzzle. In the bible it states only one with Wisdom will uncover.

Yes I do feel its Bush.

Why do I think its Bush. Well I guess I had a series of premonitions but they not mean crap so keep that in mind. Anyway picture magic as something possible it could only be uncovered with ritual or a tap of demonic forces. AKA uncovering God or trying to sit in his seat. Well if you don't believe in God for reasons of well all of our souls=god and who knows magic wins than well your the Antichrist. Or if it is use of Demonic forces than thats that. The topic intrests me yet I don't know what to feel as something of the topic seems almost fantasy as its talkin about something you never seen. However ritual magic would be a very slooooow process maybe each person its passed gains in strength thus creatinig the antichrist.

My theory sound fair or just nutty?

I am a nutter I won't lie

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Yep. Technology in general is our anti-christ. It is taking the human races mind away from nautral beauty and giving time to others i.e. caring.
Eventually, technology will suck us all in.....and we won't know how to get out. Just my wacky opinion, but its realistic, I think. Who says the antichrist has to be a physical being, as such?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join