It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China prepares to invade "inferior white race's" countries

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
On the up side, if we goto war with china then walmart is screwed

Bam!, no more union reps telling you to boycott walmart.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by taobo33
...etc War means no good to neither of them, then why and who want to triger it?

I agree but I actually think this current setup benefits China more then it does the USA.

but politically who else? who will benefit from US-China war?

Well no one would as I believe such a war would go Nuclear very fast.

A Cold War however can be profitable for both sides(especially if trade links are kept intact) that would be a very interesting situation methinks. Also people are ignoring India's growth rate, they represent a major stumbling block for any Chinese expansionist war. Japan would also likely stand against them as would S. Korea. How many troops is that anyway? 2.5 Million just in S.Korea/Japan/India?(I'm talking max potential army not current) Now add in Nato and you got the start of another Korean like stalemate.

Also in a protracted war the USA would most likely start mass producing all of their best Aircraft like the F22, F35 and B2. How would China stand up against a fleet of hundreds of B2 backed up by Hundreds more F22 and potentially thousands of F35 distributed throughout the NATO alliance?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
its as simple as this:

if china starts a war it will lose. it will have to protect every inch of its border from a counter attack. plus if the dragon expands to much those troops can have its supply lines cut.

thats why the germans lost in russia, they got over extended, could not protect there supply lines and the russians cut them off, smashed the cut off german forces, then did it all over again.

i guarentee in a war with china we will use the same tacticts we did in WWII and i wont feel a bit sorry for them to be on the reciving end of that hammer blow.

if they are preping their people to shoot prisoners and allied soldier who surrender and such they dont desever any mercy.

use the same tactics that we used against the japanese.

fighting an army thats bigger than yours you cant afford to play by the "rules" all the time this we learned from vietnam and are curretnly learning in iraq

we'll need to break the will of their people while smashing their military with every conventional asscet we have, and only break out the nukes when the dragon does, that way it will be a huge physoclogical(sp) victory for us in trying to get allies. this will be total war people. not thing less. some of you will need to look up that term "total war"

this is going to be a slugging match between the bear, the eagle, and the dragon. if you read "star ship troopers" heinlein talks about a russo-anglo-american alience against the chinese

[edit on 11-27-2005 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I hope people will take a close look at this thread. It can be appreciated on many levels.

First, we have the obfuscators, who make two-sentence-long posts and contribute little, except to say "What a bunch of crazy people discussing a cult website story!"

Note to this group: You are not helping. It is known that China has declared war on the Internet, of which ATS is a cool and awesome component. Your actions offend me. Down the road, I am seeing a future where ATS and open forums like it do not exist or are altered before viewing. I see this being done by governments with strict Internet policies and I hate this possible future.

In America, where I live, there is an almost daily conditioning by the mass media to do the following: A: Not think about China, except as the friendly place where all our stuff gets made, B: Not question our president's actions in regard to China. ...We are encouraged as Americans to forget about China unless its a news snippet about how Bush went there and is negotiating our future. There is ZERO news available in America about China, partially because of the media control inside the US but mostly due to the Chinese government and their internal censorship.

So what we have is an America where we are asked to ignore history in favor of the "Globalism" plan, which is in fact the "Age of Terror" that is being ushered in. This Falun Gong case seems to be Waco-like to me. The guy seems like a David Koresh knock-off but instead of serenading his people with guitar solos, he has them meditate in strange positions. The point is this: Even David Koresh's Website may have had some truth on it, if it had existed. Please stop posting about how the ET website is a lousy source simply because of its 'cult' status in your own brain. The word 'cult' is far too simple and causes the debate to devolve.

Then we have the war-planners who have read every China versus USA book out there and are encouraging us to get ready for the mother of all conventional wars where planes and battleships and Clancy-Candy gets blown up but the US prevails gloriously.

Note to this group: Do you really want war? If you respond to my question, will your response be "Well, I don't want to fight but my country needs me!" or "The enemy is being aggressive. What else can we do?"

I would ask you to step back. In my amateur study of war, I have found very few veterans who want to return to the actual pants-crapping fear of a combat zone or booby-traps or seeing civilians torn apart by war implements. War is nobody's friend. There are nationalistic waterfalls in both countries and millions of men and women could fall over them to their deaths, if they wish. In my opinion, however, being gung-ho for America isn't harder or easier than it is to be gung-ho for China... But why is it so hard for you all to be gung ho for women, children and the human race?

Then we have the thinkers and observers who pretty much comprise the rest (and which group I hope the first two will join).

I hope we can clarify this issue a bit better because I don't like cults by any definition and I have posted that position elsewhere. If these stories and speeches are being fabricated, then we should find out. The point as we know (and as group one cannot grasp) is that if even some part of this is true, it's a big problem.

There is a massive media shield in the US which protects us from actual world news in general. There used to be a great channel in the US called "Newsworld International" which simply relayed all the world broadcasts of the day (German news, BBC, Japan, etc). Do you know what happened? Earlier this year Al Gore bought it to shut it down and create his own youth-stupid tv station called pulse or something. Like there aren't enough channels, they had to kill the only international news channel in the US. When pressed on the issue, Gore's tv people replied "We found that there wasn't enough support for a liberal news network in America"... Seriously!

I want more information about the leaders of the CCP. Do they dance at all? Do they ever allow the press into their life? They don't seem to engage in the photo ops like Dubya does. Photo ops give us the chance to see that our leaders are human and silly (choking on pretzel, falling off bike, etc). The CCP leaders, like their Soviet tutors, seem so constricted and anti-fun. Even if Dubya and Bush-I are part of an evil crime family, at least they give their citizens the chance to laugh at them.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Which one am I? As for pictures of our leaders...

english.people.com.cn...

there's ton of pcitures.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Um isnt it part of the illuminati plan to have a global war which involves China. Lets hope Westren people and Chinese people see through this ploy .

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Having neither the patience nor the time to read all 9 pages I'll put in my two cents and hope that I am not repeating an already posted opinion.

As for Falun Gong, I have seen them many times here in New York City. You will often find them on the street with signs and pictures of torture. Most of the time the people seem fairly nice and un-assuming, mostly passing out pamphlets, they had a strong presence at the RNC protest a while back. That was about when I first started seeing them. Their displays are rather elaborate when compared to the half assed college protests down on Union Square. They generally have people tied up, people in cages, the typical toture stuff. From what I can gather they are very adamntly against the communist Chinese government. They claim persecution and torture and I am inclined to believe them as most communist regimes abhor spirituality in any form as it will distract the masses alleigiance. It seems it would coincide with the Falun Gong agenda to publish somthing like this about the government. Most of their "propaganda" centers around convincing people of their persecution, I have actually seen a few younger New Yorkers who have joined their ranks and agreed to get tied up and meditate.

Given what we already know about Falun Gong I believe any "news" they report should be taken with a minimum of a few grains of salt.

As for China starting a war with the States, I believe it would be a catastrophe for them. I recently watched a program on the growing problem of the giant killer hornets. When I say giant, I mean friggin huge, about 2 inches long or more. Anyway, the story was about a Chinese man in a rural area who got attacked by these hornets. They called for an ambulance which subsequently took three days to get there.

This example is indicative of the main problems China would face. Their major lack of proper infrastructure would make moving troops and supplies, without them being taken off the inventory by a couple A10s or a few gun ships, utterly impossible. Their military is also inexperienced when compared to America, who has spent the last few years in constant battle in a wide variety of battlefronts. They have few combat experinced officers and most of their new technology is relatively untested in battlefield conditions.

America has had a head start in defending itself from a communist invasion. Since we won the last cold war with the USSR we were able to continue our defensive planning given a future threat. A land invasion by chinese forces is out of the question as trucks don't float. If they came by sea we would see them coming for months. Our air defense network is impenetrable (unless it's shut down by our leaders, but thats a different thread).

Another point I'd like to offer for pondering is the massive hatred shared between the Japanese and the Chinese. It wasn't long ago that the Japanese, a force considerably smaller, decimated the Chinese country side. I feel that it would take very little convincing to have the Japanese on our side which would effectively block the route of passage to the states.

One last point before I leave, there has been much talk as of late regarding the quickly growing Chinese economy. I'd like to point out that their major imports are American products and their major exports are American products. The main reasons their economy is growing so well is due to President Nixon and our wonderful trade defecit. Declairing war on us will be the perfect excse to move production down south to Mexico leaving communist China in it's self imposed stone age. The only reason their economy is getting better is because they have abondoned much of their communist ways and in the major urban areas much of the businesses are capatilist-esque free businesses. Without our help there is no way a country with a population the size of China can keep from starving to death.

Maybe China should call Putin and ask him what happens when a government ignores infrastructure, standardization of utilities, education, and self reliance in favor of military spending.

In the past the man with the biggest gun won the fight. These days the man with the biggest wallet spends enough money to win the fight. No one has a bigger wallet, or a bigger accumulation of favors and debts abroad than America. I believe China would stand little chance, what we have seen of current American fighting stategy has been "humanitarian", that is, they don't aim for civilians. If push comes to shove, if Americans are whipped into another cold war frenzy, it will be utter hell on the Chiense country side.

Those are just my thoughts, anyone disagree?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
its as simple as this:

It rarely is but ok!

if china starts a war it will lose. it will have to protect every inch of its border from a counter attack. plus if the dragon expands to much those troops can have its supply lines cut.

Why will it have to protect all of it's borders? Did you notice how China,Russian and India have all pulled huge ammounts of troops from their mutual borders of the last decade? Is that the sort of thing strategic enemies do? Who will cut these supply lines?

thats why the germans lost in russia, they got over extended, could not protect there supply lines and the russians cut them off, smashed the cut off german forces, then did it all over again.

Actually the Russians managed to penetrate German lines for many years but only towards the end could they actually make much use of it. The Germans could never cover the entire front but they could almost always gain local superiority and for the first years always destroyed penetrations and whatever forces were involved. That is the benefit of such tactical superiority.

Germany lost simply because they did not win in the first six months when they had the forces and strategic edge to do so. They still had their chances later but the odds were ever decreasing for victory.

i guarentee in a war with china we will use the same tacticts we did in WWII and i wont feel a bit sorry for them to be on the reciving end of that hammer blow.

Wich country are we talking about? The Allies had such advantages in Normandy( and Italy and North Africa and etc etc. ) and still in the end it came down to code breaking and shear firepower at the right location at right time. The allies had nothing special when it came to leadership or tactical doctrines.
America is now outgunned and do not have the numbers so they will have to know exactly what is happening when to stand a chance.

if they are preping their people to shoot prisoners and allied soldier who surrender and such they dont desever any mercy.

Both sides shot prisoners out of hand on occasion. The involvement in atrocity is mainly a question of discipline as it is not normally the most moral part of society that joins their respective armed forces.....

use the same tactics that we used against the japanese.

Wich was in your opinion?

fighting an army thats bigger than yours you cant afford to play by the "rules" all the time this we learned from vietnam and are curretnly learning in iraq

Trust me when i tell you that is not the lesson the US army learnt from Vietnam. Vietnam showed that politicians should stay out of war and let the Generals go ahead and win them as soon as they can.

we'll need to break the will of their people while smashing their military with every conventional asscet we have, and only break out the nukes when the dragon does, that way it will be a huge physoclogical(sp) victory for us in trying to get allies. this will be total war people. not thing less. some of you will need to look up that term "total war"

The breaking of the civilian will is one of those mythological concepts that is apparently not fading fast enough. Atrocity only inspires people to resist and the more unwarrented force you apply the more resistence you will face. Cruelty without fairness and goof faith have never been shown to work. Military men can be counted on to stick to their word but as long as politicians conduct wars ( with all their double dealing and lies) no country will break the will of the civil society of another.

this is going to be a slugging match between the bear, the eagle, and the dragon. if you read "star ship troopers" heinlein talks about a russo-anglo-american alience against the chinese

Russia, China, India, Iran, Brazil, with all their allies, against a fragmented old Europe and America/Canada Australia, Britain with all their dominions if you want my opinion.

Russia and China is currently arming ( and furnishing it with technology) the apparent Bric alliance while the American/British alliance has more dispersed production base.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by trust_no_one
Well after reading 7 pages worth of reply's I have a few questions

Lets assume for a second that china did make a virus that could kill all Caucasians and not affect any Asians (or at least Chinese) how would they do that? Because to do that wouldn’t Asians would have to have a trait that no Caucasians would have that would stop Asians from catching it as well? or Caucasians having a trait Asians didn’t that would get infected by the disease?

Another thing was, I heard john Titor mentioned a couple of times but how does this have anything to do with him, he said Russia would nuke America not china use bio weapons on them, and what about the civil war that is yet to happen?

Another thing is some people where questioning America’s allies and I would think that Canada, Europe, Australia and others would help to fight china if they were attacking America (the only reason we wouldn’t in the case of Iraq and Vietnam was you were attacking them and id say without any reasonable reason)

Lastly was the fact that China I would imagine in no way would be able to take on the world alone (especially on 2 fronts) but if countries like say Russia and India allied with it they would stand quite the fighting chance (and I could see Russia allying them but I don’t know what India would do) although if China does in fact have and plan on using a virus to kill all Caucasians in a war I don’t see why Russia would join them

Well, first of all, I would hardly consider John Titor a reliable source of anything, so his ramblings in my opinion don’t count for squat.

i would have to agree with u here but i was asking the people who were talking about him why not agreeing that he has to do with it, or is even true because as far as i can tell he has nothing to do with what he was saying

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
[It is possible to build a race targeting biobomb, as the different races of man have different genetic tendancies toward certain illnesses, and certain resistances. However, such a bomb would not be totally clean, since in todays world, many people have ancestors of many races, the Asians included.

Well that’s kinda my point I doubt the Chinese have a complete resistance to a disease that no Caucasians do (cause it does say the disease would kill all Caucasians/non chinese/asian)

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
In any case, there's no reason to be afraid..of anything. Death
is the most pleasurable experience of your life, it makes heroin
look like bitter skittles. Dying is really not bad at all ......

I've been around a few people as they died. It wasn't 'pleasant'.
Not for them. It was painful.

I do not look forward to dying. I look forward to being dead.
Always have. There is a difference between the two.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
Um isnt it part of the illuminati plan to have a global war which involves China. Lets hope Westren people and Chinese people see through this ploy .

good luck with that. the chinese propaganda machine is one of the best on earth.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Russia and China is currently arming ( and furnishing it with technology) the apparent Bric alliance while the American/British alliance has more dispersed production base.

Stellar

ok russia arming china. but what would you do if the country you were arming used the weapons you gave them against you?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That Chi Haotien guy seems to be a nice person indeed...

Washington receives "Butcher of Beijing." During the second week of December 1996, Chinese Defense Minister Chi Haotien visited the United States and was received in Washington by the Clinton Administration and by Democratic members of Congress. Republicans boycotted the general, who was referred to as "Butcher of Beijing" for his role as chief of staff during the military crackdown on the Tiananmen student protest of May-June 1989.

www.taiwandc.org...

Chi Haotian in England

Li Peng is considered the Butcher of Beijing. But it was General Chi Haotian who commanded the forces that attacked Beijing and massacred hundreds (if not thousands) in 1989.

This week Chi has visited Britain and met with the highest of the high of the British Empire Military.

Britain as you'll recall recently arrested Augusto Pinochet, General in the Chilean army who led a coup. Pinochet was arrested for crimes against the people of Chile.

Chi Haotian also led what was essentially a coup. Zhao Ziyang, the leader of China at the time did not want to kill the people. Deng Xiaoping and others disagreed and removed Zhao from power, placed him under house arrest -- where he essentially still sits today -- and moved the military against unarmed civilians under Chi's command.

How Pinochet can be arrested, but no Chi Haotian is beyond any reason or logic...

Read the rest at:

www.geocities.com...

And some nice photos of him

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I hope people will take a close look at this thread. It can be appreciated on many levels.

First, we have the obfuscators, who make two-sentence-long posts and contribute little, except to say "What a bunch of crazy people discussing a cult website story!"

Note to this group: You are not helping. It is known that China has declared war on the Internet, of which ATS is a cool and awesome component. Your actions offend me. Down the road, I am seeing a future where ATS and open forums like it do not exist or are altered before viewing. I see this being done by governments with strict Internet policies and I hate this possible future.

In America, where I live, there is an almost daily conditioning by the mass media to do the following: A: Not think about China, except as the friendly place where all our stuff gets made, B: Not question our president's actions in regard to China. ...We are encouraged as Americans to forget about China unless its a news snippet about how Bush went there and is negotiating our future. There is ZERO news available in America about China, partially because of the media control inside the US but mostly due to the Chinese government and their internal censorship.

So what we have is an America where we are asked to ignore history in favor of the "Globalism" plan, which is in fact the "Age of Terror" that is being ushered in. This Falun Gong case seems to be Waco-like to me.

First off, I am wondering where the evidence is, besides this questionable (validity can not even be confirmed) speech by one Chinese EX-official, that suggests China has the worst intentions for the United States and the Western world? I am simply not convinced that this relatively peaceful, though perhaps socially repressive, country wishes to set in motion the demise of the status quo modern world. I hope this isn't offending you.

I am also wondering why everyone WANTS to make one of our largest trading partners out to be the apocalyptic antagonist, when she has no motive for destroying us militarily? If China really wanted to bring about the demise of this country, all they would have to do is pull all of THEIR money out of our economy. They simply have nothing to gain from picking a fight with us. They do not need our land; they would be losing a very large economic interest by destroying us; we do not share mutual natural resources (unless you [sadly] consider the Middle East OUR natural resource); they probably do not have the capability to route a massive counterattack by us; and in the end, it would be counterproductive for everyone on the face of the earth. You must remember, these are humans, very intelligent humans at that, and they fear war (which I am assuming would probably have to be nuclear) just as much as we do, if not more. I think you have subscribed too much to the atmosphere of fear that our current administration wants us to believe.

Additionally, do you really believe that all American news stations recieved the same memo to censor all China-related news from filtering down to your average American citizen? Perhaps China is not in the news because they simply keep their affairs to themselves, and have no intention to grant the world any more of a 'show' than we already have. You must also remember that despite anything you read, the U.S. and China have a special relationship in terms of education and economics. Do you realize how many American University's are filled with Chinese exchange students? We (China and the U.S.) are simply too intertwined to just throw it away with impending war.

If anything, I feel we should be more concerned with the Patriot Act and the invasion of personal liberties that our OWN government is inflciting upon us, than the hypothetical threat of a war with China.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Basically Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense, has stated in a speach to his generals that China will need to start war to expand its borders in order to survive.

I hate propheices why do they have to come true? I'm just going to study and pray the chiness don't actually do this stuff? I mean bsb did a peace concert and even "mocked" the chiness doing a 'rythm nation' thing, they even did it at their "Upclose and Personal tour

Mod edit: Please watch the big quotes

[edit on 11/27/05 by FredT]

[edit on 11/27/05 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So your position is that if we don't accept this somewhat outrageous claim as valid, solely on the word of a website run by a cult that has very good reasons to make the Chinese .gov look worse than it actually is (and I grant it's quite a repressive regime), then we are somehow helping China censor the Internet? That's a self-serving and illogical statement if I ever heard one. Please connect the dots for us...

The PRC is a big, repressive bureaucracy for sure. That alone does not mean they are planning to wage a genocidal war against the rest of the planet. One transcript of an alleged speech, provided by a cult, does not constitute evidence of such a plan either. Anyone could have written that speech and attributed it to this guy.

As far as "not helping" goes, uncritically accepting as gospel a highly inflamatory claim with absolutely no corroborating evidence to support it is certainly not going to help anything.

[edit on 11/27/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just want to say one thing: The thing about resistance from the american people in the case of an invasion. The american heroes you see in Hollywood's movies, this is not true, it's not the real life. A man can't kill 2000 chinese soldiers without being killed...

That was the reality sentence of the day!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
So your position is that if we don't accept this somewhat outrageous claim as valid, solely on the word of a website run by a cult that has very good reasons to make the Chinese .gov look worse than it actually is (and I grant it's quite a repressive regime), then we are somehow helping China censor the Internet? That's a self-serving and illogical statement if I ever heard one. Please connect the dots for us...

The PRC is a big, repressive bureaucracy for sure. That alone does not mean they are planning to wage a genocidal war against the rest of the planet. One transcript of an alleged speech, provided by a cult, does not constitute evidence of such a plan either. Anyone could have written that speech and attributed it to this guy.

what about when its backed up by the epoch times?
english.epochtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You guys need to do your homework.

1. Chi Hoatian is a former Defense Minister, NOT current. He was promoted to the PB, but not the PBSC in 1997 - and already lost the job. That should tell us something about Chinese politics, power plays, and priorities.

2. The "paper" cited above is actually a speech given by Chi Hoatian, published last year in a book called the Nine Commentaries.

3. In direct response to the Nine Commentaries, over 5.6 million Chinese people have renounced the Chinese Communist Party, with thousands more renouncing the Party every day.

Of note, President Bush is in China right now for a three day state visit. Also, President Bush invited Chinese President Hu Jintao to make an official trip to the United States early next year.

There is no doubt that there are hawks and doves in China, just as there are in the USA. However, the Chinese hawks do not appear to have any significant political drag - nor are they winning the hearts of the Chinese people.

Also see: Quitting the CCP Is the Awakening of Integrity

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

what about when its backed up by the epoch times?

The Epoch Times is the original source of the supposed speech, and is closely affiliated with the Falun Gong religious cult. It's linked from the original post.

The only other source I have found claiming the speech is real is Hal Lindsey's site. Lindsey is an apocalyptic evangelical Christian who has been forecasting the imminent doom of civilization since 1970, and uncritically promoting anything that makes it seem like the end is near. As far as I can tell, civilization continues to exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join