It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen This ? ( Seeking More Information )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Some of you are already familar with this I am sure. I just came across this last night while searching the web. I continued reading about this claimed photo of an alien that had been taken at a supposed ufo crash site in Missouri in the spring of 1941 before Rosswell.
This case was first brought to investigators by Leo Stringfield in his book "UFO Crash / Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum." He opened a tantalizing account of a military controlled UFO crash retrieval which is still being researched today. The details of the case were sent to him in a letter from one Charlette Mann, who related her minister-grandfather's deathbed confession of being summoned to pray over alien crash victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941.
After following more search I came across this photo taken at the claimed ufo crash site. His granddaughter remembered seeing the photo when younger and done a drawing of whay she remembered of the photo. He gave the photo to a friend but never recieved it back while living. Here is the drawing she done from memory.

Latter someone found the photo that he claimed was taken at the crash site. Please compare both.

There is a new site I found Seeking Information on this event asking for possible wittnesses to come forward. Charlette Mann is trying to prove her grandfathers account true.
She has found a trail of evidence from the past showing a cover up on this event by someone. News paper stories from the time have been distorted on the archives. Records destroyed or lost and more. Please read the links provided and see what you think. It is well worth the read but maybe to late to proof this happened. Give her credit she is making every effort she can in memory of her grandfather to proof what he said on his death bed was in fact true. Can you or anyone you know help ?

The Story And Photos

Seeking More Info Charlette Manning

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have some of those aliens in my office. I rotate the shot in my Avatar.
Hoaxed or just an image made for fun.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The case itself doesn't sound too credible as there is only 1 person telling the story & that alone is 3rd hand.
The image does look fake IMO, I would say there's not enough evidence at present to believe this event actually happened.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have no Idea about the validity of the original post , but nullster you should not post your CGI images on peoples threads its totally un-cool!!!

I understand the need to "Self-Promote" , but there is no need for that on peoples threads , you might as well be using ATS as a Commercial service.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I have some of those aliens in my office. I rotate the shot in my Avatar.
Hoaxed or just an image made for fun.

Arent they cute.....I want one

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Arent they cute.....I want one

This is exactly what I am talking about this thread is totally off topic and basically a commercial for nullster's CGI skills , more than it is a thread about the subject the Author intended.

I'm seriously not trying to nit pick here , but as a concerned member , this is not right.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have read a little about this alleged crash, but am skeptical about it. If you compare it to Roswell, you will not find any reaction from the government after the incident like what occurred after Roswell. The photo looks questionable also. There is no background, like they are posed in front of a blank prop with a little smoke added for effect.

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I have no Idea about the validity of the original post , but nullster you should not post your CGI images on peoples threads its totally un-cool!!!

I agree.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lost_shaman - You've crossed the line. Personal attacks shouldn't be tolerated here. PLease desist from that lost_shaman. I will resist making unfounded claims about you or anyone else. I am showing I have these same Aliens in my office.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I am showing I have these same Aliens in my office.

And I suppose you are forgetting that you agreed not to post anything that is knowingly false or misleading when you joined ATS ?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55

That one's a staged fake.

The clothing is not from the 1940's period (the pants are the wrong style and the shirts are the wrong length. And the body mass of the men is wrong. They're too fat for farmers/military people/police of the 1940's.

Seriously. Go look at old pictures and movie footage (newsreels.)

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And I thought my thread was attacked! I agree with lost_shaman. You " nullster" are down right bashing this poster. As I did, all he is trying to do is state his facts. You can choose to accept or deny. You have gone overboard on this one.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You've crossed the line.

Hmmm...

Mr. Pot says, "Hey kettle, did anyone tell you, you are black?

No more scoffing and ridicule...

edit: sorry, just letting off a little steam.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Harry55 This is a stretch, but have you used Googles Images to check for that image. Using all four of those location and dates may help tighten the search. Even Southeast Missouri in the mix.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Harry55 This is a stretch, but have you used Googles Images to check for that image. Using all four of those location and dates may help tighten the search. Even Southeast Missouri in the mix.

Thank you nullster , you do have something to add to the coversation.

As a matter of fact , I think you have added more than you realize you have in two sentances.

Like I said at first I do not mean to nit pick , but this is ATS!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That picture looks very ventage. I could be wrong, but it looks like a fake but then again it has some credible look to it too. I will get to read that link you put up.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I haven't seen that image before, so I can't make much comment on it, but I have seen this one.

I don't know the story behind it. Not sure if it has any veracity to it at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I can't help but think of the "Holocaust"!

Seriously I am saddened!

Edit: On the other hand I need to know about the pics.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This story was new to me when I came across it. Thanks for the help. I just can not believe with all the searching I have done that I had not come across this before. There are several links to this event. I found these comments on another forum.

Other living supporting witnesses include Charlette Mann’s sister who confirmed her story in a notarized sworn affidavit, and the living brother of the Cape Girardeau County sheriff in 1941, Clarance R. Schade. He does remember hearing the account of the crash, yet does not have many details. He does recall hearing of a "spaceship with little people."

There are also Fire Department records of the date of the crash. This information does confirm the military swearing department members to secrecy, and also the removal of all evidence from the scene by military personnel. Guy Huffman, Charlette's father also told the story of the crash, and had in his possession the photograph of the dead alien. He showed the picture to a photographer friend of his, Walter Wayne Fisk. He has been contacted by Stanton Friedman, but would not release any pertinent information.

Charlette had no luck in getting Fish to return calls or answer letters. It has been rumored that Fisk was an advisor to the President, and if this was the case, would account for his silence on the facts of the Missouri crash.

This case ends like many others, but appears by all indications to be authentic. All who have come in contact with Charlette Mann found her to be a trustworthy person who is not given to sensationalism, and has sought no gain from her account. There is still research being done on the Missouri crash, and hopefully more information will be forthcoming to validate this remarkable case.

written by B J Booth

I also found this list of possible ufo/et craft crashes and retrievals. 272 possible related crashes. CSETI
This claimed 1941 crash was on the list with a linl to more information.

Reported location of crash site. Here is another report from that site. THE REPORT HERE
I was just hoping some of you had past knowledge of this being debunked or not. Thanks Harry

top topics

join