It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency Research Project ~UPDATED~

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
These are the countries suspect of infiltration. Here is a complete listing of NATO Member Countries: Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Thats the basis they will build off from that. im workin on the details Tass.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
I've received this information from an informant who wishes to remain anonymous at the time:

I'm the "anonymous informant", though I'm not an informant as I'm not connected to any of these societies or agencies, I'm simply a designer with a great interrest in the Bible, and from this post my anonymity was broken the second Tass posted this message. In the future. If the team wish to forward mails and info from sources who wish to remain anonymous, I urge you to sit on the info a while and rewrite whatever you get in order to conceal the identity of the source. Anyone who knows my posting history and knows simple methods for text analysis and psychological profiling would understand almost instantly where and who the info originated from. Use your brains for what you have been given them for.

Within a couple of days I'll deliver a report about my findings and speculations. I'll leave you with a clue for now:

"Underground transport" may simply be a variant of the conceptual term "the underground stream". A clear referance to Troy, Arcadia and the secret societies, their wisdom and their "silent kings and nobles" or simply nothing at all? These movements are notorious in terms of their symbology. I won't speculate about their intentions, I simply don't know them good enough.

(And Tass: you're ofcourse forgiven. No appoligies needed. Cheers!)

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
These are the countries suspect of infiltration. Here is a complete listing of NATO Member Countries: Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Here's a copy of the last u2u I sent to Tassadar. The words would speek for themselves I guess....

"My guess is that the NWO will have 17 "kings". Seven of them are satans, ten of them are humans. The latter ten all swear allegiance to the beast. Look for Habsburgs and German and Beneluxian nobleties among the Omega elite. My guess is that you'll find that all "regional kings" have linages compatible with these families...... "

If you say BeNeLux instead of Belgium, Holland and Luxemburg, you get seventeen. Another way to get this list to be compatible with the numbers of kings connected to the beasts and the dragon, would be to count France and Germany as the two horns of the Papacy.

Think for yourselves......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Vision of the Eagle and the roaring Lion from the forest.....

11 On the second night I had a dream: I saw rising from the sea an eagle that had twelve feathered wings and three heads.�2I saw it spread its wings overa the whole earth, and all the winds of heaven blew upon it, and the clouds were gathered around it.b�3I saw that out of its wings there grew opposing wings; but they became little, puny wings.�4But its heads were at rest; the middle head was larger than the other heads, but it too was at rest with them.�5Then I saw that the eagle flew with its wings, and it reigned over the earth and over those who inhabit it.�6And I saw how all things under heaven were subjected to it, and no one spoke against it--not a single creature that was on the earth.�7Then I saw the eagle rise upon its talons, and it uttered a cry to its wings, saying,�8"Do not all watch at the same time; let each sleep in its own place, and watch in its turn;�9but let the heads be reserved for the last."
��10 I looked again and saw that the voice did not come from its heads, but from the middle of its body.�11I counted its rival wings, and there were eight of them.�12As I watched, one wing on the right side rose up, and it reigned over all the earth.�13And after a time its reign came to an end, and it disappeared, so that even its place was no longer visible. Then the next wing rose up and reigned, and it continued to reign a long time.�14While it was reigning its end came also, so that it disappeared like the first.�15And a voice sounded, saying to it,�16"Listen to me, you who have ruled the earth all this time; I announce this to you before you disappear.�17After you no one shall rule as long as you have ruled, not even half as long."
��18 Then the third wing raised itself up, and held the rule as the earlier ones had done, and it also disappeared.�19And so it went with all the wings; they wielded power one after another and then were never seen again.�20I kept looking, and in due time the wings that followedc also rose up on the rightd side, in order to rule. There were some of them that ruled, yet disappeared suddenly;�21and others of them rose up, but did not hold the rule.
��22 And after this I looked and saw that the twelve wings and the two little wings had disappeared,�23and nothing remained on the eagle's body except the three heads that were at rest and six little wings.
��24 As I kept looking I saw that two little wings separated from the six and remained under the head that was on the right side; but four remained in their place.�25Then I saw that these little wingse planned to set themselves up and hold the rule.�26As I kept looking, one was set up, but suddenly disappeared;�27a second also, and this disappeared more quickly than the first.�28While I continued to look the two that remained were planning between themselves to reign together;�29and while they were planning, one of the heads that were at rest (the one that was in the middle) suddenly awoke; it was greater than the other two heads.�30And I saw how it allied the two heads with itself,�31and how the head turned with those that were with it and devoured the two little wingsf that were planning to reign.�32Moreover this head gained control of the whole earth, and with much oppression dominated its inhabitants; it had greater power over the world than all the wings that had gone before.
��33 After this I looked again and saw the head in the middle suddenly disappear, just as the wings had done.�34But the two heads remained, which also in like manner ruled over the earth and its inhabitants.�35And while I looked, I saw the head on the right side devour the one on the left.

A Lion Roused from the Forest
��36 Then I heard a voice saying to me, "Look in front of you and consider what you see."�37When I looked, I saw what seemed to be a lion roused from the forest, roaring; and I heard how it uttered a human voice to the eagle, and spoke, saying,�38"Listen and I will speak to you. The Most High says to you,�39'Are you not the one that remains of the four beasts that I had made to reign in my world, so that the end of my times might come through them?�40You, the fourth that has come, have conquered all the beasts that have gone before; and you have held sway over the world with great terror, and over all the earth with grievous oppression; and for so long you have lived on the earth with deceit.g�41You have judged the earth, but not with truth,�42for you have oppressed the meek and injured the peaceable; you have hated those who tell the truth, and have loved liars; you have destroyed the homes of those who brought forth fruit, and have laid low the walls of those who did you no harm.�43Your insolence has come up before the Most High, and your pride to the Mighty One.�44The Most High has looked at his times; now they have ended, and his ages have reached completion.�45Therefore you, eagle, will surely disappear, you and your terrifying wings, your most evil little wings, your malicious heads, your most evil talons, and your whole worthless body,�46so that the whole earth, freed from your violence, may be refreshed and relieved, and may hope for the judgment and mercy of him who made it.' "

For the rest of the book. Go to www.ccel.org... Here you can read and study most translations available of this extremely important book that for reason obvious to me has been excluded from the canon of the bible. Ezra/Esdras was the guy who rewrote the Tannakh after the Babylonians destroyed them and the Temple. He is the author of the Book of Ezra/Esdras in the bible and was known as Ezra the Scribe if I my memory doesn't play tricks with me now..... Interresting read indeed......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, it basically looks like this guy's own interpretation of the Omega Agency.

Remember everyone, like William said, start going to university libraries and what not. However, I must reccomend NOT explaining your project to the librarian (what were you thinking bro? We want to live...).

yes, mikromarius is now on the team, as soon as we get a new lead scholar or moderator or something, he'll be added to the team.
To all whom it may concern, mikro had permission to post here.
Also, team members don't get into religous debates on here, we're considering the possibility of "angelic/divine" intervention just as we're considering the possibility of alien involvement.

Several people have u2u'd me asking to be on the team, however, I must remind all who wish to join, you can't simply say "I wanna join". You must explain your reasons for joining, and how you can help aid the project.

- Tass

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Now for the weekly team check in:
falcon, thanks, can't wait to see the map of Kirtland!

ADVISOR, have you checked into all of those links yet?
mOjOm, how's the Zodiac search going?
icono, JFK information looks wonderful!
anything else?
seekerof, great work! Phoenix may just be our link

omega, I'm not reproaching you here, simply reminding, you... we have barely begun to approach the surface, work is about to actually begin... Also, do you have an estimate as to how many contries they have yet?

Good luck everyone, remember to check in,
- Tass

Sorry I'm so quite thus far. I'm still here. I'm actually having to read up on most of this information that everyone has posted for most of my knowledge about this. Which is quite a bit to read. I live in a little town that has a library that is utterly useless when you can actually find it open for business. So that leaves me with mostly internet research and book stores for info. Reading through the material posted is taking time and getting pretty crazy I might add. But I am still here....and working on making some connections that may lead to some names. It's proving to be quite the research project in itself. Some of the sources of info require me to study that material as well sometimes just so I understand the info that used it as a source so it's taking some time.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Somehow I overlooked this last time I wrote about this "Zodiak" guy. The Babylonian Zodiak is the 666 mystery. And astrology, Enochian writings and mid-East history is the wisdom needed to calculate the number of the beast. The Egyptians divided their version of the Zodiak, the original Mazzaroth which is mentioned in the book of Job among other things, into 36 decans. Deca means 10 in Greek, and a decan was ten days and 2.5� on the night sky or one holy cubit (the measure of the gods, which among other things was used to build the Great Pyramid and the Temple in Jerusalem). Later the Babylonians took over the Mazzaroth and further developed it (according to their myths, it was Ba'al who made their Zodiak and Babylonian astrology, and the Book of Enock says the fallen Watchers first taught man astrology, so it could indeed be a serious link here that brings all these traditions together). They appointed gods for each decan and human representatives for each god. They all had "holy" numbers connected to them. The highest god and highest priest had the number 666. The way they used to calculate this number was to add the number of each decan like this: 1+2+3+4... and so on until they reached 36. If you add the numbers this way, you'll end up with 666. The number of the Beast. The number of Ba'al.

Astrology is a tool of prophecy. It's a prophetic calendar and clock. Astrology in itself isn't evil, but Babylonian astrology (and possibly also Egyptian), which we still use today, is. It's the astrology of Ba'al. Or the astrology of Satan if you like. You see when the gods looked into the future they wrote it down and analysed it. Then they applied the celestial clock in order to place the future, recorded events in their right time and made the system of astrology in order to conceal these prophecies. The night sky is different every day, and by looking at the stars, we can find out what Ba'al wanted to tell us about that perticular hour, day, month and year. The night sky is both a clock, a calendar and a story written with letters and words made up of stars, planets, satelites, comets, meteors and constallations. And it's the most accurate one around.

The Jews made their own "astrology" (though "Theology" or "Logology" is perhaps a more correct word to use, since it is not based on stars, but Sabbaths and the Word) based on the Torah after the return from Babylon. Every Sabbath they read a part from the Torah in the synagogues around the world. And these parashas serve wisdom for each day of the week. Futher they divide time into 100 year periods from the day Adam was created to the end. Our 100 year period is from 1940-2040, the Nitzavim parasha (Deuteronomy 29:9-30:20) which says that if we follow the Law, it will bring luck and "Today you all stand before God" and God will gather his people. Sounds familiar? Astrology was also the tool Nostradamus used in his prophecies. In many ways you can say that his prophecies is in fact some form of astrology in itself. Anyway. The Zodiak is the 666 mystery explained.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

xn

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So the OA has more power than the shadow govt? I thought the MJ12 were part of the shadow govt and they wanted to do anything they can to keep everything a secret, while the OA (which controls the UN and is behind the NWO) want to create a world govt and reveal all secrets.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
So the OA has more power than the shadow govt? I thought the MJ12 were part of the shadow govt and they wanted to do anything they can to keep everything a secret, while the OA (which controls the UN and is behind the NWO) want to create a world govt and reveal all secrets.

Please, if you're not a member of the research team, stop posting in this thread. This is a thread restricted to members only (Omega Agency Research Project). If you feel you have new input, u2u Tassadar who leads the research team, or one of the other members of the group, don't simply post in the thread. Sorry but this is how it works. This is not a regular thread. It will be transfered to the Research thread in public forum under normal research restrictions when the time is right, but for now, it will be run from here. Contact Tassadar via u2u if you like to comment or have information relative to this subject. If you are already a member and have talked to Tassadar, please ignnore this message.

Thanks.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks mikro, xn...if you seek information or membership, u2u me...

I think everyone needs to remember, MJ-12 is an extraterrestrial investigation agency for the United States government:

from the Majestic files
Founding of MJ-12

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC 5410, Eisenhower had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee (not ad hoc) to be known as Majority Twelve (MJ-12) to oversee and conduct all covert activities concerned with the alien question. NSC 5412/1 was created to explain the purpose of these meetings when Congress and the Press became curious. Majority Twelve was made up of Nelson Rockefeller, the director of the CIA Allen Welsh Dulles, the Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, the Secretary of Defense Charles E.Wilson, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Arthur W. Radford, the Director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover, and six men from the executive committee of the Council on Foreign Relations known as the "Wise Men". These men were all members of a secret society of scholars that called themselves "The Jason Society", or "The Jason Scholars" who recruited their members from the "Skull and Bones" and the "Scroll and Key" societies of Harvard and Yale.

The "Wise Men" were key members of the Council on Foreign Relations. There were 12 members including the first 6 from Government positions thus Majority Twelve. This group was made up over the years of the top officers and directors of the Council on Foreign Relations and later the Trilateral Commission. Gordan Dean, George Bush, and Zbigniew Brzezinski were among them. The most important and influential of the "Wise Men" who served on MJ-12 were Jogn McCloy, Robert Lovett, Averell Harriman, Charles Bohlen, George Kennan, and Dean Acheson. It is significant that President Eisenhower as well as the first 6 MJ-12 members from the Government were also members of the Council on Foreign Relations.Thorough researchers will soon discover that not all of the "Wise Men" attended Harvard or Yale and not all of them were chosen for "Skull and Bones" or "Scroll and Key" membership during their college years. You will be able to quickly clear up this mystery by obtaining the book "The Wise Men" by Walter Issacson and Even Thomas, Simon and Schuster, New York. Under illustration #9 in the center of the book you will find the caption "Lovett with the Yale Unit, above far right, and on the beach his initiation into Skull and Bones came at an air base near Dunkirk". I have found that members were chosen on an ongoing basis by invitation based upon merit post college and was not confined to only Harvard or Yale attendees.

A chosen few were later initiated into the Jason Society. They are all members of the Council on Foreign Relations and at that time were known as the "Eastern Establishment". This should give you a clue to the far reaching and serious nature of these most secret college societies. The Jason Society is alive and well today but now includes members of the Trilateral Commission as well. The Trilateralists existed secretly several years BEFORE 1973. The name of the Trilateral Commission was taken from the alien flag known as the "Trilateral Insignia".

Majority Twelve was to survive right up to the present day. Under Eisenhower and Kennedy it was erroneously called the "8412 Committee" or more correctly, the "Special Group". in the Johnson administration it became the "303 Committee" because the name 5412 had been compromised in the book "The Secret Government" actually NSC 5412/1 was leaked to the author to hide existence of NSC 5410. Under Nixon, Ford, and Carter it was called the "40 Committee", and under Reagan, it became the "PI-40 Committee". Over all those years only the name changed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I think most of this is a bunch of crap, however, I reccomend everyone to read over it...
Also, we might be moving back to the main forum soon... I've u2u'd all members concerning the issue, you'll recieve another u2u from me today or tommorow concerning another issue.

Cheers everyone!
Don't give up!
- Tass

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

ADVISOR, have you checked into all of those links yet?

I don't know about "all" of them, the good stuff hopefully. I'll post more when it's better organized.
Some notes will be required.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Washington, in this angelic vision, saw a dark red cloud rise out of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. This cloud carried a massive army with it and this army then invaded American soil and commenced to engage the citizens of America in battle, as the nation was engulfed in the dark cloud. He saw most of the major cities in flames. The Americans rallied their forces in a common defense and from their newfound unity of purpose they continued the fight, according to the vision. According to other private visions that are not as well known, yet which confirm Washington's own vision, the Rocky Mountains and the Great Plains west of the Mississippi will apparently be the heart of the "Free America" zone where the true Americans will make their stand, and those areas east of the Mississippi River will be the hardest hit by the occupying forces. Those border areas north, south

www.think-aboutit.com...

The info I am finding....Seems that it will be a few superpowers duking it out before complete NWO sets out. But I think that even when the war has actually ended, The gov will make it seem like it is still going on. Because common enemies unite opposing sides.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well mates, after taking a vote on whether or not to return this project to the main forum or not, there has been a general consensus: 7 for 1 against
I'll be sending Toltec a u2u in about five minutes asking him to return it to the main forum.

Also, all team members have my permission to create sub-teams to look into their areas (or other project-related subject matter).
These teams would of course have their own threads, with the leaders reporting back to this thread.

For example; A JFK assassination project, MJ-12 (it's been investigates pretty thoroughly, so this would be for hardcore scholars only), CFR, tri'lat commision, etc....
The OA does seem to be the one backing everything.

Alright then everyone we have a go!
Project's going to pick up speed pretty soon, and the media is most definetly going to pick this up!

Cheers, everyone!
Don't get arrested,
- Tass

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Found this after doing another of my follow ups.

Not sure if it is a misdirection source, or ligit, but here it is.

members.tripod.com...

I will get more of the core sites out after I re-verify ligitness.

Ok, here is one sent to me that I checked.

aoreport.com...

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So far, all of the info that I have found about infiltrated countries points to NATO. This is a list of both Nato and EAPC........all related with NATO.

Albania
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bulgaria
Croatia
Estonia
Finland
Georgia
Ireland
Kazakhstan
Kyrghyz Republic
Latvia
Lithuania
Moldova
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Sweden
Switzerland
the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (*)
Tadjikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
NATO...
Belgium

Canada

Czech Rep

Denmark

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Italy

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Spain

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
News about Shadow Government. Congress claims they didnt know about it.www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Maybe it was the congressional version of plausible deniability, and then, maybe they were just lieing again.

I was going to hold onto this link, for a little longer because I didn't know what to make of it...but here it is.

SCD

[edit on 11-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I dont know what to think of that link, Advisor. I can't find any sort of explanation on the site. Please tell me how and where you found it because this could be some solid evidence to the very object we are looking for. I am going to look into the site, but it seems very normal. It doesn't seem like there is anything secret about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The more I look in to the Omega "files" it just gets more and more puzzeling. For this is just too much of a conspiracy theorist's chocholate cake with cream and even decorated with jellybeans and M&Ms. It looks more and more like the perfect, but not so perfect distraction served to the conspiracy community on a silver platter. I'll sit down one of these days and read/reread all the material posted and see if there's something I've missed.

As for the link to that cbs news story, I don't think the Omega agency is identical with the shadow government now established outside DC. What I fear however, is that since this underground administration is secret, and it's protocols date back to the cold war fifties, it is possibly unbalanced as to it's sole construction due to the main intention behind it's creation. In other words there may have been given away too much power from the government to the three letter agencies and Pentagon. Alien political agendas, blinding budgets and with the defcon meter gone mad they can also brake the stupid laws they have made even more. If an evil party of lets say US army generals wanted to take over USA, this is how they could have done it. A series of terrorist attacks creating fear and havoc among the public, paving the way even the public demand for moving great amounts of money from schools and old people to army and intelligence, make the president create a "war council" or as in this case a "shadow government" whose protocols date back to the early cold war fifties, and force the public to give up their constitutional rights and replace them with laws that feeds quislings and weasels, stinks like ss and fascism if you ask me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I found some interesting info. The legitimacy is questionable, but so far, it all makes sense. The site is some kind of alternative news source. Researching into it's validity, I have found many seemingly legit stories. Anyway here are some things I pulled from the article.

October 2, 2001 (WebToday)--This is the first installment of a number of stories exposing the Shadow Government, which was secretly planted in the United States and in other so-called Democratic governments around the world before the Civil War.

At the heart of the shadow government are secrecy, secrecy and more secrecy! The art of making the world laugh at its critics. A wealthy elite, encompassing among others; International bankers, World Energy Trusts, the CIA, Federal Reserve and Council on Foreign Relations.

These organizations, along with a select high order of Free Masons, and European Barons of World capital, skillfully shaming every public out cry as stupidity, often spending mountains of money investing in huge international reservoirs of protocol and corporate sponsored managed news broadcasts, to combat any effort that would expose the men who quietly long for the New One World Order.

www.888webtoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join