It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency Research Project ~UPDATED~

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Interesting read Advisor.

Could anyone get a list of the names of congress men that lobbied for the additions to the Patriot Act, or a.k.a Patriot 2. This list would give us a knew angle on the project and perhaps we could find some connections.

The Patriot Act seems to be congruent with the ideology of the Omega Agency, and therefore maybe there are some obvious puppets in the congress. Either way lets get that list.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I found some interesting information on Wiki.

Apparently during the cold war there was a Continuity of Operations Plan. It was pretty much phased out after the standoff. Bush and his administration have put it back in the agenda.

The George W. Bush Administration put the Continuity of Operations plan into effect for the first time directly following the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack. Their implementation involves a rotating staff of 75 to 150 senior officials and other government workers from every Cabinet department and other parts of the executive branch in two secure bunkers in the East Coast. Friends, family and co-workers can only reach them through a toll-free number and personal extensions.

A document named in italics supersedes the following document.

Clinton Administration

* Federal Preparedness Circular 65, "Federal Executive Branch Continuity of Operations (COOP)", July 26, 1999
* "Federal Response Plan" [FEMA 9230.1-PL], April 1999
* Presidential Decision Directive 67, "Enduring Constitutional Government and Continuity of Government Operations", October 21, 1998
* 41 Code of Federal Regulations 101-2, "Occupant Emergency Program", revised as of July 1, 1998
* 36 Code of Federal Regulations 1236, "Management of Vital Records", revised as of July 1, 1998
* Presidential Decision Directive 63, "Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)", May 22, 1998
* Presidential Decision Directive 62, "Protection Against Unconventional Threats to the Homeland and Americans Overseas", May 22, 1998
* FPC 65 Federal Response Planning Guidance 01-94, "Continuity of Operations (COOP)", December 4, 1994

George H. W. Bush Administration

* PDD 67 National Security Directive 69, "Enduring Constitutional Government", June 2, 1992
* FPC 65 Federal Preparedness Circular 61, "Emergency Succession to Key Positions of the Federal Departments and Agencies", August 2, 1991
* FPC 65 Federal Preparedness Circular 62, "Delegation of Authorities for Emergency Situations", August 1, 1991
* Federal Preparedness Circular 60, "Continuity of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government at the Headquarters Level During National Security Emergencies", November 20,1990
* NSD 69 National Security Directive 37, "Enduring Constitutional Government", April 18, 1990

Reagan Administration

* Executive Order 12656, "Assignment of Emergency Preparedness Responsibilities", November 18, 1988

Section 202 The head of each Federal department and agency shall ensure the continuity of essential functions in any national security emergency by providing for: succession to office and emergency delegation of authority in accordance with applicable law; safekeeping of essential resources, facilities, and records; and establishment of emergency operating capabilities.

* Executive Order 12472, "Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Telecommunications Functions", April 3, 1984
* NSD 69 NSDD 55, "Enduring National Leadership" September 14, 1982

Carter Administration

* Executive Order 12148, "Federal Emergency Management", July 20, 1979

Eisenhower Administration

* The National Security Act of 1947, July 26, 1947

Good Info and good links...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
en.thinkexist.com...

I was just glancing over some Haig quotes looking for leads. I found a potential: he talks strongly of China as our ally. Perhaps this could mean something....will look into it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was glancing through some Haig quotes (All signs point to him being a member) looking for leads. I may have found one. He talks very strongly of China and of China as our ally. Considering his past military experiences I find this interesting. Anyway it cought my eye, and I will investigate.

Here is the link. The quotes I am alluding to are on the bottom of the page. Alexander C. Haig on China

Keep in mind that somewhere in the many pages of this research I posted a link on Haig visiting China. He reportedly met with high ranking officials.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well now, imagine that.

According to the report, the U.S. government should:
Enhance ongoing review of state evacuation plans and incorporate planning for continuity of government to ensure continuation of essential and emergency services.

From what I have seen recently, as of last years 2005 pdf, the wordage included "constitutional" as well. This is significant, as early plans included suspending our cherished document.

After I go back over the 05 pdf, some notes will be presented.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Well now, imagine that.

According to the report, the U.S. government should:
Enhance ongoing review of state evacuation plans and incorporate planning for continuity of government to ensure continuation of essential and emergency services.

From what I have seen recently, as of last years 2005 pdf, the wordage included "constitutional" as well. This is significant, as early plans included suspending our cherished document.

After I go back over the 05 pdf, some notes will be presented.

Exactly. In my opinion good old Uncle Sam wants to ditch the constitution. For the most part, he already has.

It is interesting to see knew policies adopted and knew laws passed that slowly progress up the "government infringing on personal freedom" ladder.

The Omega Agency uses government agents, wether it be FEMA or National Guard or Public Schools to shape and manipulate the population.

In your specific example, we can see that the government is planning ahead.

Although a fair mass of people here on ATS already knew what I just wrote, it is still a pleasure to examine a peice of evidence such as the FEMA/Government Continuation Acts.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by omega1]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi there. ADVISOR's given me the go-ahead to participate in this project. I've been reading over the material since last night, looks like a lot of info has been covered, and the first thing I notice is that it would really help to identify who might be part of OA, as then we'd have someone to watch.

I'm looking into the educational system at the moment; lots of people in office, such as Bush, have come from Yale, and it seems likely that there is some connection between the students who become officials and the staff that instruct them.

The only obvious connection I've found so far is about Richard Charles Levin, the president of Yale (not to be condfused with Michigan Senator Carl Levin).

Richard Levin was one of Bush's first guests in the White House during his first term as president, and Bush was a guest at Levin's house when Levin presented the president with an honorary Yale degree in 2001. In December 2002, Bush appointed Richard Levin to the Commission of the Postal Service.

Yale News-Levin Appointed to President's Commission of the Postal Service

In 2004, Levin was appointed to the Iraq Intelligence Commission. All members of the commission, though a few are democrats, were handpicked by Bush. Several members of the commission were also Yale graduates. If we remember, the commission's findings did not lead to good PR for Bush; convenient, that they didn't deliver their results until 2005, after the election.

Yale Herald-The Bush/Levin Connection

CNN Spot about Iraq Intelligence Commission

Additionally, since Levin's appointment, three of his provosts, the officers serving directly under him, have gone on to head other universities: Judith Rodin as president of the University of Pennsylvania, Alison Richard as vice-chancellor of the University of Cambridge, and Susan Hockfield as president of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In addition, Richard Brodhead, the former dean of Yale College, left to become the president of Duke University.

I'll be looking into these people, as well as some other possible leads.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So far as I can tell, looking at staffers was a lost cause. Lots of possible dirt, but no visible connection to OA.

Looking deeper into Haig.

Haig mentions a New World Order in reference to Russian and American propoganda during the cold war and in present day.

According to some previous posts here, it's believed that OA uses AOL exclusively, so this is interesting.

Haig was a founding Board Member of America Online.

Apparently, he's still fairly involved with Capitol Hill, or at least with Bush's version of it.

On January 5 2006, Haig participated in a meeting at the White House of former Secretaries of Defense and State to discuss United States foreign policy with Bush administration officials.

On May 12 2006, Haig participated in a second White House meeting with 10 former Secretaries of State and Defense. The meeting including briefings by Donald Rumsfeld and Condoleezza Rice, and was followed by a discussion with President George W. Bush.

Once a spook, always a spook.

In 1980, Spiro Agnew published a memoir in which he implied that, in 1973, Richard Nixon and Haig had planned to assassinate him if Agnew refused to resign the Vice-Presidency, and that Haig told him "to go quietly … or else."

source

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did a recent search on this topic, just because. Not going to say I "back" the following, linked site, but figured some of the members here would find it of interest, even for entertainment value. Some, how ever may believe what it has to offer, but I will leave that to that caste of member- ship to support.

Many know my stance on the material mentioned, UFOs and aliens etc, but here it is as a item to be considered, for lack of neglecting all possabilities. For what I believe, others may not, and what they believe, I may not.

Omega Agency is not, never was, and never will be, a government agency. Omega Agency IS NOT connected with any government, government agency, government program or project on this planet.

I have sat in on meetings where discussions of taking away the rights and freedoms, granted by the Constitution of the United States, had taken place.
I have listened to plans to sell out America by some of the leaders of this nation. I have seen the plans to detain Americans in concentration camps that have been created around this and many other countries.
©UFO LAB/DNA LIVE 2000-2006

More recent search results, this time from a .mil which used certain words, I found a bit surprising

APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Bush's New World Order: The Meaning Behind the Words

The phrase new world order has been widely used on the political scene since first publicly coined by former president, George Bush.
AIR COMMAND AND STAFF COLL MAXWELL AFB AL

[edit on 25-7-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm bumping this back up to the top with the permission of ADVISOR(thank you sir, hopefully I can find some interesting bread crumbs to track). It's just a few interesting leads and links I found that may aid in the investigation(for those of you still looking, whether that be habitually or randomly)

This was a U2U I sent to Tassadar initially, so I'll just post it verbatim to save time.

-----------------------

I know I'm a little late on the subject as I've mainly stayed in the Current Events/General Conspiracy forums during my long tenure here lurking around under various names, but I read all of this last night, and while it is a lot to process I think I might have a couple things worth looking into a little further.

Mainly, I think it more research needs to be done on Robert Lovett as he was a Skull and Bones like many of the subjects of your investigation, and much of what he did during his life seems shrouded in mystery. He was also a member of the CFR and it seems that he would be in good position with his military and media ties to be someone of noteworthy involvement in a group like the OA.

This leads me to another topic of investigation, which is the CFR itself and its stranglehold on the mainstream media. I think that past members need to be looked at, what companies they worked for, and which of these companies merged during times when they had representatives at the CFR(AOL/Time Warner and ABC/Disney are two that come to mind as I do believe that these companies have known ties to the organization and these mergers are one step closer to globalization).

en.wikipedia.org...

It may be a WIKI source, but it has led me on a couple trails that seem to have a sense of truth to them. the member list may prove to be an invaluable resource as well.

A video worth watching(it may be an online video, but it seems fairly credible):

video.google.com...

I think more focus needs to be stressed less on the name Omega and more on the correlations between the real movers and shakers of the world. Finding out who's part of the CFR, the Fed Reserve, CIA, the Bilderbergs, Skull and Bones, etc. Whoever has ties to all of these organizations are where I think most research should be headed, as these people are mostly likely part of the group you're looking for.

*edit* I'd look more into Bohemian Grove but I find a lot of those claims to be unsubstantiated and many vague connections are made...there's just not enough solid logic to help my believing in that subject.

Hope I was of some help and not just reiterating something you were already aware of.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Also, from the Wiki page on the Council on Foreign Relations:

"At the outset of the organization, founding member Elihu Root said the group's mission, epitomized in its journal Foreign Affairs, should be to "guide" American public opinion. In the early 1970s, the CFR changed the mission, saying that it wished instead to "inform" public opinion."

Oh, language, how revealing thou can be.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Another link(I'm almost thinking that this mouse-clicking is too easy): The Wise Men

en.wikipedia.org...

Featuring my good friend Robert Lovett. Explains many ties to the Vietnam-Era administration(your link to Project Phoenix, perhaps?)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yes, perhaps a link is there, good eye friend I will keep that in mind while talking with some, individuals I know who were direct;y involved in that operation. Will see if that name rings any bells.

Nam Vets are more prone to talk about the "Laos" connection more so these days, now that the 25 yr seal no longer is applicable.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What follows is by far the best single source material on the Shadow government, and what may very well be the actual group known as "code name" Omega Agency", which I recently found and read.

It is packed with data and cuts out all BS, this may finally conclude this project after I search for the inspirational origins of the concept/plan.

SHADOW GOV

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I think we'll have to look further back than the beginnings of the US for that one, my friend. It appears to me that the machinations that went into producing such a covert and yet seamlessly sinister plan would have taken years longer to design than this article leads us to believe. I think this has been going on FAR longer than just 230 years.

This is a millenium in the making, at least. I'm still working on that end of it though, so gimme some more time.

TheBorg

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think found it, it makes sence and fits the puzzle. In fact it is the center peice of the great puzzle, one which is so often over looked, because it is right in front of us, before our eyes.

I found it, watching a video in SKLs thread. It became clear to me at least, and the tracks left are obvious.

Perhaps all I need to quote is, "in the beginning there was light", or was it illumination?

ARE YOU BRAINWASHED ?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Ya know, I liked the majority of that video, with one BIG caveat. The one thing that I disliked was the idea that Jesus was created as a concept to control the people. All of the astronomical phenomena described in that video were used as signs of when and where Jesus' birth was going to be. If the person making that video would have read through the Bible even once, they would have known this.

Aside from that one thing, the rest is spot on with what I believe is going on, all the way down to whom is responsible (CFR).

To say that organized religion is at fault for creating the situation in which we find ourselves, in my opinion, is just a terrible way of justifying someone's complacency to what's REALLY going on.

True, religion can control people, but that's provided that they are weak-minded to start with. I know, from my own religious experiences, that there's something more to life than meets the eye. There IS a creator, and it is my personal belief that Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Savior. To suggest that He's a creation of some elitist is, to me anyway, blasphemous.

I do apologize for venting my personal opinions here, but this video warranted it. I gotta go say a prayer for this guy now. Peace...

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can't argue with you on that point, and must agree. Only thing is, religion could be used intentially by certain individuals to manipulate and control. Not saying that was the whole reason for religion, just that it has occured, history shows as much.

Getting back on topic for this project, I found a tiny peice to the puzzle. From a site I try not to use a whole lot. It is useful because it shows how certain parts of government venues have existed for decades. Another thing, the link I'm listing only has one source, but the material speaks for itself. Some how I plan on finding the sources source, and posting here as well.

Here is a section from the site linked below, as you will see, said section contains time frame for it's induction and near removal, only to be reactivated again after 9/11. This is some thing to keep in mind, as older versions existed from previous generations, ie WWI & WWII. This is an aspect of the most recent version.

The National Program Office (NPO) is an office of the United States Government which was established to ensure continuity of government in the event of a national disaster. The NPO was established by a secret executive order signed by President Ronald Reagan during the Cold War in preparation for a nuclear war, presumably with the Soviet Union. In addition to supplanting the executive branch, the NPO has the power to dissolve Congress...

President Bill Clinton attempted to dismantle the NPO during his tenure in the White House. Those efforts proved incomplete when the NPO was briefly activated by President George W. Bush on 2001-09-11 in response to the terrorist attacks on New York City and Washington, DC.

National Program Office

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
ADVISOR: Your Wiki link led me to another interesting character that fits with the name "Robert" that was heard throughout several quoted conversations but was never specified, Robert McFarlane.

en.wikipedia.org...

Similar track record to Robert Lovett, and McFarlane is now a campaign advisor to John McCain(apparently he hasn't been doing too well, haha). That's a long record of behind the scenes involvement and now a forefront position in the GOP who are trying to smear their way into the White House, again. The use of disinformation in the McCampaign correlates directly with what previously linked organizations to the "Omega Agency" have taken a part in, and should maybe have a closer eye kept to it?

Then again, after researching this with you guys for that short period of time I came to the conclusion that this "Omega Agency" is nothing more than a group of financial and military elite that are trying to flex their muscle wherever possible. How much control they may or may not have in current times may be a more productive subject to cover. It's easy to make links when you see the rosters of government organizations and think-tanks share members and like-minded people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join