It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are demons.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I know that this idea has been bandied about in various Christian circles for the last ten years or so. My goal here is to hone this into a working hypothesis that can be tested and validated/disproven.

So, here are some axia to start with. I'm not saying they are true, but they'll need to be researched in order to further or discount the hypothesis:

1. If aliens are demons, then aliens should have capabilities similar to those reported in classical angelologydemonology; they should be able to pass through solid matter, they should be telepathic and telekinetic.

2. If aliens are demons, then they must be disguising themselves for some dark purpose. What happens when to the people who try to "tell the world" about their true nature?

3. Assuming they are actually fallen angels, aliens should actively seek worshipers, and trying to create a cult that serves them.

4. They would probably attempt to refute organized religion.

5. The traditional modes of protection from demons ought to work on aliens, too. Such as saying the Lord's Prayer (for Christians), Painting the "hand of Fatima" on your house (for Muslims), or praying the prayer for angels to drive away Dybbukim (for Jews). I wonder what the non-Patriarchal religions use as defense from evil. It would be interesting to see if these have ever been used to try and protect repeated abductees.

Now, somebody take this idea and run with it. Debunking it is fine, especially if you can do so by responding to these axia, or adding to them!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Actually I agree that aliens are demons. In a nutshell it's part of Satan's huge plan of deception. In fact, rebuking "aliens" in the name of Jesus is a good way to stop an abduction.

The Bible does mention "signs and lying wonders."

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How can you try to base a factual disgussion based on a book that in its first chapter claims the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There was someone posting here a few years ago that said he'd prove aliens were demons in his lifetime and maintained a very long thread for some time about it.

He's gone. Never did prove anything though. If someone recalls the name or topic title, it should be in Faith & Spirituality now if the link can be found to add here as a resource.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
How can you try to base a factual disgussion based on a book that in its first chapter claims the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

Well, let people try certainly. This forum isn't the place to necessarily just say anything having to do with religion is wrong.

Constructively, yes, please feel free to criticize and you do raise a challenge for proponents of this theory, but that alone doesn't refute the possibility.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ill go on a record for this one since i find this idea intriging, and ill tell you why. I wrote about my experience with a grey alien on another thread just recently

LINK

now what i didnt mention was perhaps the most amazing thing about this encounter. When i couldnt stand looking at the alien anymore i closed my eyes all frightened and i started praying...for the first time in my whole life....out of nowhere....like it was the only thing that could keep me from going insane. And i think it maybe just did. I dont remember who i prayed to or what words i used, but it worked becouse when i stopped (after what seemed a long time) it was gone.
I think ive only seen "them" in my dreams once more from that experience, told tem to buzz off and they did.

Now my background is atheist. Half of my family has muslim background, half christian, although noone was a an "organized religion" type of a beleiver, so no body ever tould me anything about praying, ive never in my life been to church nor do i feel desire to go there, since i belive it has nothing to do with god whatsoever. I dont feel particulary christian about it, in fact im sure it has nothing to do with "words" that only try to describe whats out there, so christian,muslim,buddhist, whatever works for you.

So in a way you can call them demons, but perhaps they are nothing more than actual very different from us extraterrestrials. You have to remember youre using a very old word for this entities, i dont know how old the word demon is, but its pretty old and back then people were different and of course gave this entities supernatural powers becouse they could not understand them. So for them they were gods, for our science they may be "just" a technologically superior breed of ETs....that is if we could get our hands on them and actually prove it. But it looks like they are still out of our reach.
As for where my praying came from i can only guess, but it was a deeply moving experience.

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm going to go the opposite way and say that aliens, in fact, are Gods. Although perhaps there is also a "demon race" of aliens, and a "angel race" of demons.

The Sumarians were one of the oldest civilizations on Earth, and yet they were also one of the most advanced ancient civilizations. We still use their calendar, math system, etc etc. How did they get this information? They say people came from the stars and gave them this information, along with CREATING them. Possibly explaining where the missing link that we can't seem to find between primates and humans is. Because the link is... extraterrestrial! :O.

It fits the Biblical creation story quite well, as well as a lot of other parts of the Bible. Big cloud of loud sounds and flashing lights on top of the mountain talking to Moses. God, or UFO? Ezekiel... went up to heaven? or up to THE heavens on a UFO? What is the "Holy Spirit" that impregnated Mary? Was it invetro fertillization, creating a half-human, half-alien named Jesus that could perform miracles with the alien part of his genes?

Angels and Aliens are both:
- Beings descending from Heaven/the heavens in a shining light
- "Bring you peace"
- Supernatural/seemingly all-powerful in nature

The "grey" aliens are said to be an android "race" created by the "Nephilim" (as Sumerians refer to them), and not the actual aliens themselves, which probably look very much like us.

So I just thought I would add the possibility that aliens may not be demons, but actually angels. Check out what the ancient Sumerians had to say about their Gods, and you will see quite a correlation.

Is it also worth noting that demons are, in fact, just fallen angels. They are the same creature or being, whatever they are. Although they may have split and developed down very different paths a long time ago and are now separate organizations.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972

Actually the lineage in Genesis (he begat him begat him & him etc...) tells us how long ago Adam & Eve lived (ie about 6,000 years). The young-Earth hypothesis states that the "days" of creation preceding that lineage are literal 24hr. periods of time. Many Christians, myself included, believe the word 'yom' should be translated as "long period of time" or "era". godandscience.org: Biblical Defense of Long Creation Days. This is a long argument and i don't want to hi-jack the good Dr's thread but thought this needed to be clarified.

Dr._Strangecraft nice thread i'll try an contribute after i read some more material. I can say that the idea of aliens being demons makes sense to me, especially with regards to the "great deception" of the end days. So...aall be bak [/Arnold]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is a great discussion start!

It is interesting to me, and has been for a long time, that as soon as you mention aliens as demons, or demons in general, everyone falls into a religious school of thought.

I have wondered if aliens/demons are, in fact, not necessarily a part of any organized religious "thing", but are simply a fact of life ... Kind of like air, water, light, and the other various elements.

Prayer, also, as possibly indicated in nukunuku's post, isn't necessarily, a religious function as we tend to view religion in the modern day world.

An ongoing relationship with "God" or "The Universe" is possible in my experience, without being a Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, etc.

Again, in my experience only, if it is possible to carry on a relationship with God/The Universe without having all those tags that many find offensive, then it might be simply a part of life... A tool if you will.

It simply stands to reason, in my muddled old head, that the aliens could easily be something beside originally from the planet Munimula, in the galaxy of "Long ago and far away". They could reasonably be expected to be a part of our reality, even without biblical root cause.

We seek to quantify and codify what happens around us, but too often we do it by not recognizing or at least investigating all the possibilities (most particularly those that do not fit our paradigm of reality).

I hope this conversation continues in the proper open and respectful manner.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting concept--I've heard it thrown around on here quite a bit, but given this forum's manner I think it's a bit better suited here (Skunk Works) than the normal boards. It's a bit easier to look at it with an open mind here, since that's kinda the point

Lemme see what I can add here:

1. If aliens are demons, then aliens should have capabilities similar to those reported in classical angelologydemonology; they should be able to pass through solid matter, they should be telepathic and telekinetic.

Both of those are commonly reported in abduction cases--I think that's a point in favor.

2. If aliens are demons, then they must be disguising themselves for some dark purpose. What happens when to the people who try to "tell the world" about their true nature?

Most of the people who report alien sightings are looked at as off the deep end, and quite a few seem to mysteriously disappear. However, I don't think that would necessarily draw a line between aliens and demons.

3. Assuming they are actually fallen angels, aliens should actively seek worshipers, and trying to create a cult that serves them.

This is an interesting thought, because "cult" and "worship" can be open to interpretation. I think probably the most obvious view point for a cult worship scenario would be a group of people who get together and show praise for a particular icon. In that respect, the various sci-fi conventions around the world could be seen as indirect cult worship of extraterrestrials, all depends on how open of a view point you want to have on this.

As a side note, does anyone else see the irony in anorwegianguy1972's post in reference to this item? No offense intended anorwegian, just stood out to me is all.

In respect to this item, there's a pretty broad spectrum of people who attempt to refute it, so I think this would be a needle-in-a-haystack item. Too many possibilities to be able to look at someone and say "yer an alien/demon." Of course, they could be the ones who planted the seed for such an act many moons ago.

5. The traditional modes of protection from demons ought to work on aliens, too.
(snip)
It would be interesting to see if these have ever been used to try and protect repeated abductees.

I've actually heard many people state that reciting the Lord's prayer does stop an abduction. However, there's two points in regards to such claims I think might make it less important.

For one, there's no way of proving abductions have happened (it's arguable that it's merely a psychological act, and not a physical abduction, but that's a dispute for a different time.) Even that aside, there's no way of proving that an abduction that would otherwise continue would be stopped through any incantation--how do you know it wasn't going to stop otherwise?

That aside, it's possible that the spiritual methods of preventing/stopping an abduction could just be manifestations of the placebo effect. That's been my opinion on prayer by itself--it puts your mind to work in a way that humans haven't (otherwise) figured out yet. The belief that what you're saying or doing may in and of itself be a sign to the intruders that you'd rather them not take you, without any interference from a higher power.

One thing that might be worth consideration is a restatement of the original concept: Are demons aliens? Perhaps all of the spiritual/religious works that mention demons are actually referring to extraterrestrials. This wouldn't necessarily be contrary to any details given in such works. Appearances given for a demon may be the writer's interpretation to the best of their abilities, or of a race that no longer visits us. Prayers and other protection methods may still apply--changing what something is known as does not mean it functions any differently.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to my research:

The Grey: Demons, Soulless and very unpleasant, however also closely related to angels, they come from the heavens, bright lights, etc, can be easilly interpitted as both.
Reptillians: Guardians of the underworld, live underground, possibly guardians of Enki or Satan, Satan is of the Nordic race however and has some grey/nordic hybrids as well, it is very confusing.
Nordics: All over the place, good, evil, neutral.

I am still trying to decide who are the good guys here, I think there is no clear answer to this really, if they wanted our planet they could've had it a long time ago, so I believe they have much better intentions then most of us conspiracy theorist are seeing here.

the Sumerians suddenly appeared out of no where, they have massive links with reptillians, nordics and greys, but the Elohim is also a very important factor, more than likely the original creators or gods, they are probably the ones ruling the reptillians, noridcs and greys...but where are they? they are very rarely if ever reported, it seemed they dispeared according to some of my sources...but on the other hand, there have been reports of 8ft tall human like creatures...so they might still be around.

Let's put our head's together and think of what their motives are, none of this "they are evil and wish world domination!" or "they want to enslave us and steal our souls!" or "They are the Devil and they want to destroy mankind!" I highly doubt that's their real motive, there would be little gain, they could have easilly done it before we aquired nuclear weapons and they have a major advantage over us, there simply isn't a reason that they are waiting for a hostile act.

Perhaps they simply are neutral or even benign in nature.

so why are they still staying away from us? perhaps to just not interfere?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok i'll try and go point by point here, more questions than answers. But we have to start somewhere.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I guess you would have to show evidence that there is such a thing as telepathic-kinetic abilities. Which of course is controvercial to say the least. And i'm not sure how we would go about showing aliens/demons pocess these abilities.

-silvaultramindssystem.com: The Stunning Scientific Evidence (short read - the conclusion states that ESP is real)

3. The mind can influence matter at any distance
In the 1980s and 1990s Dr. Robert G. Jahn and Dr. Brenda J. Dunne of the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory showed that some humans possess telekinetic power and various forms of telepathy and that these are both distance and time independent.

Here's a great link (long one - the main page covers many hypotheses) The metaphysics of ufos: What are ufos really?

Carl Jung was the first to call the bluff of the extraterrestrial theorists, in his book published in 1958, "Flying Saucers, A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky": ufos, he suggested, might be a projected manifestation of the collective subconscious. He was, however, hesitant about supposing that psychic projections could manifest themselves with such apparent physicality as to appear on radar screens. A few years later, in "Passport to Magonia" (1969), Jacques Vallee brought out the similarity that the ufo phenomenon bore to the traditional accounts of supernatural beings: fairies, angels, demons, goblins, and such-like. John Keel in "Operation Trojan Horse" (1970) drove a horse and carriage through the whole extraterrestrial framework by revealing the extent of contactee cases and the absurdity of the behaviour of the supposed aliens.

This is what i think (if true) will lead to the great deception, where many will "fall out of faith". Imagine some "alien" coming down claiming to have created us and that he is the saviour we've all been looking for. Or that our (Christian) beliefs are just the way they chose to instill moral beliefs on our infant society(ie "they" wrote the Bible as a guide to keep us in line). I've always wondered how so many could be decieved, this makes it plausible IMO. Valhall has a great thread in this same forum that is similar, way over my head tho so i'm just reading.

Here's a good read i found some time ago. The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons, Aliens, Jedi, and the Watchers

These Aliens are not ascended masters, or enlightened ones, or beings from galaxies millions of miles away, nor are they our forefathers or original creators. They are fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven for their rebellion against the headship of God, and they believe they have one last chance to try to usurp His authority. They know He is coming to the earth to destroy them once and for all, (Battle of Armageddon) and to gather those who are His and to establish His reign on earth.
The Lord has told me that in the coming days, these Aliens will make their presence more visibly and physically known on earth.
As the end times approach, the lies of extra terrestrial lineage, heritage, and creation will come out in full force.

I guess we could find several cults that fit the bill. Here's a decent list of the "alien cults".

Alien Cults Sects and Religions

i'd have to say that The Urantia Foundation has caught my attention the most.
An Introduction to The Urantia Book
for Conservative Christians

I thought this quote was interesting:

Just as the New Testament fulfills and upsteps the Old Testament, The Urantia Book confirms and enlarges the truths of the Bible. Most people have a much greater appreciation of the Bible after reading The Urantia Book. The Bible and The Urantia Book are companion volumes.

Not sure what to make of these guys, i never read their book. But something about them makes me uneasy, there are many sects within the "Urantia Movement" that should be looked at individually aswell IMO.

This site has an interesting take on the Urantia Movement:
CONSPIRACY IN THE URANTIA MOVEMENT: Overview

The records show that shortly before The URANTIA Book was published, the CIA began an extensive search for, and development of exceptionally-gifted persons exhibiting perfect esp performance (1952), and the following year MKULTRA planted at least one “very specialized observer” at seances, seeking a “broad surveillance of all individuals attending meetings”. In studying the literature they would have undoubtedly encountered Dr. Sadler, who might be characterized as the "midwife" of The URANTIA Book had previously published writings debunking spiritualism. From them MKULTRA's analysts would have learned about the "contact personality" and might have been very interested.

I don't know about that, perhaps they would refute a specific religion but wouldn't "they" try and establish their own organized religion? Assuming that the aliens are really fallen angels(demons) it would make sense to me that they would try.

5. The traditional modes of protection from demons ought to work on aliens, too. Such as saying the Lord's Prayer (for Christians), Painting the "hand of Fatima" on your house (for Muslims), or praying the prayer for angels to drive away Dybbukim (for Jews). I wonder what the non-Patriarchal religions use as defense from evil. It would be interesting to see if these have ever been used to try and protect repeated abductees.

Not sure on this one, how would it be demonstated and/or tested exactly?

Well like i said no answers really just more info and questions. Found this link interesting.

Even Whitley realizes that aliens are demons (List of quotes)

And of course some relevant (i think) bible passages to consider, which i reckon won't mean much to non-believer's. But seeing as i'm a believer i can use them.

2 Peter 2 (King James Version)

Revelation 12 (King James Version) Specifically verses 7-9:
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And verse 12: Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time

This has gotten too long so i'll leave you with one more link - Bible Prophecy: Satan Cast Down

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Let's put our head's together and think of what their motives are

GrOuNd_ZeRo, one hypothesis I have heard is that humans were created entirely as a slave race, to do work and mine stuff on earth that they needed, and whatnot. As for why we are no longer slaves and why they don't even seem to be around any more requires more research on my part.

I would also like to warn people that this is a pretty out-there topic, and please don't ridicule or put down one theory over another, or declare that yours in the only correct one. I can see that a board like this can easily break down into chaos, so let's please try to keep it professional and not have anarchy break out, and the board ending up being locked.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There are two issues you need to address:

* How do you know what aliens there are?
-- how do you know what their religion is?
-- how do you know about their homeworld (in the kind of detail that we can speak of if we talk about, say, Fiji. Where is this information coming from and how do you know it is reliable?
-- how can you tell a REAL alien encounter from an episode of schizophrenia or lucid dreaming?

* What kind of demons are you talking about?
-- are the demons of other religions real?
-- how many kinds of demons look alike?
-- how do you tell a demon from, say, imagination running wild?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
then there ought to be some interesting verbiage that could be applied to either class of creatures without abusing the text.

Hmmmm. Let's see.

Ephesians 2:1-2

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

And howabout that old standby, Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Actually, in Greek, the second to the last word is not "high," but "ep-ouraniois," which would be something like, "just below the heavenly places." Maybe the high stratosphere??

I'm am scouring various abduction and/or evangelical websites, trying to answer the question, "Do born-again Christians ever get abducted?" Many of the pro-alien sites say yes; many of the pro-Christian sites say of course not. It brings up another question in my mind, a purely theological one: "Is it possible, within the context of the Christian belief-system, for a Christian to be demon-possessed."

Ooh. That give a whole new axiom that I hadn't thought of:

Axiom #6: If Aliens and Demons are the same, then people ought to be "possessed by aliens" as easily as they are supposedly possessed by demons.

Even before I could type this, I thought of the tremendous amount of "channeled" books in the new age section of any bookstore, wherein a person claimes to have been contacted by "space brothers" or "The Aquarian Confederation" or whatever, and told to publish the truths only now being revealed. Funny how those teachings are always focused on spirituality, instead of blueprints for the new Hyperdrive. Yep. Always focused on the "truth" about religion. . . .

as in Timothy 1:4: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Note: not that I believe all this.

I'm just "skunking up the works."

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've always considered the theory that we are descendant, one way or another, from aliens as very plausible. Please note that this isn't the only creation theory to which I subscribe - since I wasn't there, I don't know which is correct. However, I find this one very interesting, and quite believable.

The general theory that I like is that aliens who are huminoid found this planet and decided to experiment with "godhead". Seeing creatures (apes) that were similar, they used invitro fertilization and genetic manipulation to produce a "starter" race. To expand on Rren's post above, they gave us not only the bible, but religion in general, to guide us in our development. The "freewill" we are granted by the creator is basically their way of saying, "Let's see what happens". Not too far off from the sort of experiments that our behavioral psychiatrists perform, or would like to perform if they could. While most agreed with this approach, some wanted to impose one set of values or another on us. This led to the war between good and evil. The winning aliens became the good angels and the losers became the demons.

A joking, but possible, variation to this that I find amusing, is that a huminoid alien crashed on an unpopulated Earth. After a few years, and fearing that he/she/it would never be rescued, he/she/it found companionship with a creature similar to itself - an ape. Their "love child" was the first human. By the time the alien's distress signal was received and a response arrived, enough time had passed so that the new human race had started. At that point they again said, "Let's see what happens".

Please note that this in no way discounts the existence of god/God. These aliens could have been created by god/God, and be aware of his/her/its existence. Then, just as we do with those we consider inferior, they could have implied that they are gods to us.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There are two issues you need to address:

* How do you know what aliens there are?
-- how do you know what their religion is?
-- how do you know about their homeworld (in the kind of detail that we can speak of if we talk about, say, Fiji. Where is this information coming from and how do you know it is reliable?
-- how can you tell a REAL alien encounter from an episode of schizophrenia or lucid dreaming?

Byrd, when I formulated this thread, I was thing of "aliens as popularly portrayed in the Media, going along with the more famous accounts like Betty and Barny Hill, the Majestic 12 documents, Bob Lazar, etc.

I was thinking of specifically Christian beliefs about demons, but since I am interested in all manifestations of human faith, I'm trying to include demons from the popular cosmology of other cultures.

Not surprisingly, the "Dybbuk" of Judaism bares a close resemplance to the Demons of medieval Christianity. Muslim Efriti and Djinni are similar as well.

There are several orders of Hindu deities that are quite minor, and are reverenced collectively (albeit not seen as evil), I think their special province is the atmosphere.

I was developing this hypothesis along a Christian/pop-culture arc, but there's no reason to exclude other cultures or belief systems.

Which in itself brings up another point:

Demons are considered (in the popular Christian imagination, at least) to have been active in human history forever. So what evidence of Aliens is there that predates the modern fascination with them? Can they be linked or critiqued by comparing medieval accounts of "witches," and possession?

Certainly, there are similarities between modern livestock mutilations and cattle that died mysteriously after being "elf-ridden" in bygone folklore.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
while I was cleaning up some files on an old hard drive and found this, from my blog of a year and a half ago:

Sat May 22, 2004

Blueprint for World Domination

I. Destabilize
A. Tear down Family, the State, the Church, any source of security; make earth’s people suspicious of their own institutions.
B. Once public Athiesm is achieved, a “return” to spirituality (based on 'feelings' instead of morality)
C. Introduce Foreign Religions and relativism
D. Introduce Drugs and the obssession with sex
(This stage was completed ~1975)

II. The Alien Presence
A. Convince the public that aliens are watching
B. Use media to convince everyone that aliens are benign. Begin cautiously and escalate: first "Close Encounters," then "ET," "Cocoon," and finally "MIB" to convince the public that the aliens mean well.
C. Engineer a world catastrophe
D. Land at the White House “Just like in the Movies”
(current status is item II-B)

III. Contact
A. The aliens solve a World-wide catastrophe, one that threatens all life
B. The aliens explain:
1. That they created Life on Earth
2. That they created all World Religions
3. That Mohammed, Buddha, and Christ were aliens in disguise
C. The aliens set up a One-World-Government
D. Those misguided people who remain believers after the aliens have “explained away” Mohammed, Moses, Buddha, and Jesus are mentally ill and a danger to the public.
E. The aliens will give Earth their cold-fusion, their teleporters, their food replicators, and their pleasure-amplifiers, but on one condition:
F. All who receive the alien technology must
1. Acknowledge that Aliens created both Earth and Humans
2. Join the Alien-led One-World Government
3. Convert to the new Alien One-World Religion ( which for some strange reason, will still be headquartered in Jerusalem, where the Dome of the Rock now stands )
4. Bow down before the Alien LEADER, who is actually Satan in disguise.

If this looks like some kind of joke, then you don’t know much about Pop-culture. Most Americans do think we’re being studied by a “superior” civilization from “outer space”. There already IS an alien religion. Its followers Do believe that the aliens, or “Greys” invented all World religions. You’ve seen their big-eyed, bulbous heads everywhere. On TV. At the grocery, on half the products you buy. On review-mirror air fresheners.

The two most common themes in popular culture are “Aliens” and “Angels”. It is only a matter of time before these motifs are combined. The emphasis is on a superior intellect, ( not GOD ) who will solve all human problems. Angels, like aliens never call people to live moral lives, but only to get in tune with the mass of humanity, to feel the coming earth changes. The "NEW" religion, instead of requiring people to formulate their own moral compasses, will absolve all those who follow the "dear leader."

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is just a short list of demons that can say the name "Jesus"

Kenneth Copeland
Tim LaHaye
Beverly LaHaye
Dr Brown
Paul Crouch
Pat Robertson
Jerry Falwell
Benni Hinn
Ralph Reed
Bill Bright
Rev James Kennedy
Rev James Robison
Gary Bauer
Dr James Dobson
Jack Amis, M.D.; Ben Armstrong, executive director of National Religious Broadcasters; Rev. Raymond W. Barber, Worth Baptist Church; John Beckett,Intercessors of America; Dr. George Benson, President emeritus of Harding College; Morton Blackwell, President of the Leadership Institute; Neal Blair, President of Free the Eagle; Tim Bobbit; Dick Bott, President of Bott Broadcasting; Dave Breese, President of Christian Destiny; Paul Broadhead; William Bronson; Rev. Fletcher Brothers, Gates Community Chapel; Judy Brown, American Life League; Dr. Roland Byrd; Dr. David E. Calvin, West Ridge Baptist Church; Clay Claiborne

Should I go on?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Here is just a short list of demons that can say the name "Jesus"

Kenneth Copeland
Tim LaHaye
Beverly LaHaye
Dr Brown
Paul Crouch
Pat Robertson
Jerry Falwell
Benni Hinn
Ralph Reed
Bill Bright
Rev James Kennedy
Rev James Robison
Gary Bauer
Dr James Dobson
.. . .

Should I go on?

Is this a response to something on this thread, or are you merely attempting a thread-jacking?

I banish you to a state of near-relevance! "The power of Christ Compels you! The power of Christ Compels you! The power of Christ Compels you! The power of Christ Compels you! The power of Christ Compels you! The power of Christ Compels you! "

(five points to me, for the first reference to the movie "The Exorcist." Now, let's get back to work, shall we?)

Heeehehehehe.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join