It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are demons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No they are not...Aliens are Aliens, Demons are Demons.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Notice the way there is no actual thought behind the words a true show of ignorance thank you so much Soldier of Darkness for pointing out that you truly have nothing to add to this thread.

Next.......

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Because no thought needs to be put into it.

There are alternate realities, alternate dimensions, the universe is vast.

You are saying "demons" are appearing as UFO's, now this has been happening since time began, you think if the demons really did appear as UFO's for some or other reason they would have actually "done" something after more than 2 thousand years of just "appearing" as UFO's ?

UFO's are ET's, who come to this planet to study and monitor us.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by fLANKED

Because no thought needs to be put into it.

There are alternate realities, alternate dimensions, the universe is vast.

You are saying "demons" are appearing as UFO's, now this has been happening since time began, you think if the demons really did appear as UFO's for some or other reason they would have actually "done" something after more than 2 thousand years of just "appearing" as UFO's ?

UFO's are ET's, who come to this planet to study and monitor us.

Ok glad to see you came back with at least some sort of information (even if it is rewraped propaganda).

"There are alternate realities, alternate dimensions, the universe is vast."

If that is your final answer to the fact that Aliens aren't Demons then this is going to go nowhere

Anyway first of all can you show me exactly where i said Demons are appearing as UFO's cause i clearly don't recall saying that.

My view on UFO's is pretty simple they are man made Unidentified Flying Objects alot of research out their done on this so you can research that one yourself.

Next i'm just curious to know if you even read my original post and actually looked at the Blueprint that i brought up which was the entire base for my comment in the first place if you did that would explain to you why they have waited around so long.

So sorry but i think you do need to put a little bit more thought into this and stop just spitting out what you have been programed to think

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Aggressive little doggy aren't you...

When i said "you" said, i meant the thread in general, the OP asked if demons are actually ufo's

And no, i dont think they are UFO's, because honestly i think they have better things to do with their time...I am an occultist, not a scientist or a UFO researcher, i was merely giving my own point of view, or is that not allowed without being yapped at by someone like you ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You think this is aggressive wow you must be from Sydney

Sorry i just thought the thread title was Aliens are Demons maybe im wrong anyway this obviously ain't going to go anywhere so how bout you take a little time out and take a look into the Bluebeam Project and almost every Alien movie made and you might see where I'm coming from.

And on the point of you giving your point of view just know its always welcome just not when it contains simple statements like this:

Aliens aren't Demons Because they just aren't!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by fLANKED]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anorwegianguy1972

So that is your response to this proposal

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I highly agree that some aliens are from earth, while some are not and from the stars (heavens)......For what reason? Maybe many different reasons depending on who "they are" and the intended purpose that would be.*yawn*

The only reason the greys would be here abducting people would be if

1. they were "cast down" to the earth because the home planet due to some activity (maybe a war, maybe a natural disaster...) War may be a reason they dont want to be fully recognized or because of such of dark purpose such as number 2

2 they were created by other aliens.....maybe Draconian Reptilian in the past who perform certain tasks, they are workers

www.sacred-texts.com...

Bel and the DRAGON was a good story from the apocrypha, that a dragon was not spiritual by wanting to be recognized as a living breathing god ......untill Bel died ......Just have a look

My conclusion ........Some aliens are demons, while the ones not studying other human beings are in the making for the future generation of proper disclosure, a massive invasion, or close enough to it :-)

So if the good guy aliens want to get involved and with only little human affairs.........do you really think they'd let another "bad guy" alien perform a mass takeover? No........this may be the only way we'll get a massive invasion. Doesn't mean it'll be the "good guy" aliens at first! But we do have hope.

Untill then we have ourself and our survival methods from Iran, or Russia < if your in the USA.........

Unless Planet X is a true "happening" to the planet..

2012?

Have a good day

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The Fallen Angels are Creating Cloned Beings to deceive Mankind into believing they are are Something other than what they are. Satan is Creating his own kingdom of Children (Clones) disguising themselves as Aliens/Extraterrestrials from different worlds in the Universe.

Fallen Angels/Aliens are abducting and experimenting on Individuals of Earth in seeking to find the secret to GOD's Creativity of the Living Soul (the vehicle to obtain Eternal Living Life) in hopes of Creating for themselves a body with a Soul that will get them out of their perdicament of Final Judment by GOD.

DO NOT be deceived by their lying signs and wonders. (Matthew 24:24)
They are not space brothers (Observers, Interplanetary Scientists) from other worlds coming to Help Mankind, nor has Mankind come from them like they will have many believe. Aliens ARE demons, fallen angels evil Beings with the same agenda. They seek to take the Knowledge of GOD Himself, GOD *Is* Jesus Christ, and GOD's Redemption and Salvation for Eternal Living Life from the Hearts, Minds, and Souls of GOD's Children.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

Perhaps the bible wasnt refering to the creation of the physical rock itself.. but at the point whre humans started taking there roles.

Or its sign of it being fully developed

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I don't really think it fair to put aliens in the same category as Evil's physical presence. I've never met any Aliens but I'm sure they're good (and if not they're probably similar to us, not physically I hope buut in attitude. Of course there's nothing to suggest that we aren't the most intellectually advanced species in the universe!)
Really demons could be aliens because they would come from some outer realm, and that works as a theory but to say that Aliens are demons would be saying that all aliens are evil and bad, I doubt that that is the case.

Ramadwarf on Alien justice

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by anorwegianguy1972

In the same manner someone can believe it when another human says the world is millions of years old. In the same manner someone believes another human when he says the world is flat. In the same manner someone believes another human when he says American soil will never be attacked by "terrorists" because America is safely guarded by not one but FOUR branches of military. See how easy it is to believe when you have freewill?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Every so called ufo you refer to has been a creation of mind through the knowledge of demons. Or do you think fallen angels are drooling blubbering idiots? Unfortunately everything you see around you that you think is a creation of mankinds genious is nothing more than information that is shared. Mankind can write a poem or paint a picture but man has never had the ability to create microwaves and computers and atomic bombs and such without the aid of the ones who wish to destroy us. But God gave us freewill so thinki what you like. Its actually the only freedom you really have.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I Believe Your Theory Is Very Accurate. But How Do We Know That The "Alien Leader" IS Actually Satan? He Could Be The Real "Creator" Or Real "God", Not The God From The Bible That We Have Conditioned To Believe in Since The Cradle & For Some Who Still Believe In Today.

The Problem Could have Started When The Original Ancient Bible & Many Other Ancient Texts Of The Same Time Line Existed Were Either Innocently Misunderstood, Disregarded Or Intentionally Altered By MAN To Suit/Benefit.

That's Maybe Why We Have Had & Still Continue To Have So Many Different Religions & Myths, And Not Many Truths. For All We Know - All Of The Ancient Texts/carvings/drawings Written/Drawn Eons Ago Could Have Been Misunderstood, Changed & Corrupted.

I Think Satan & His Other "Fallen Angels" Are Just One Of Many Different Races Of Alien That Were Thrown Out Of "The Heavens" Thus Leaving Them Maybe To Closer To The "Men" Of The "Earth" Than The "Friendly" Races Of Alien.

If You Take That Into Account The "Friendly" Races Of Alien Would Still Come Here Anyway & Do What They Can To Try & Limit The Damage Done By The "Hostiles"

The "Alien Leader" Or ""True Creator"/"True God" Of The Universe Could Have Just Pissed Off One Or More Races Of Aliens For Some Various Reason/s Or They Got "Upset"/ "Jealous" That Humans Were Allowed To Be Created And Live On Earth Instead Of Them. It Could Of Just Been A Territorial Dispute & Some, Led By "Satan" Decided To Rebel Out Of Misguided Power & Intelligence?

It's A Huge Puzzle, & Hopefully Someday We Will Find Some Real Answers.

Cheers.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

you are spot on! these demons/aliens are NOT blubbering idiots they are very smart and very good at making us see/believe anything they want. i went thru alot of religious turmoil two years ago when i started getting white orbs floating around my home and then one night i had an 'apparition' wich at first looked like a cat and then right infront of my eyes, morphed into the black/grey sillohette of what was the exact shape of a grey alien...formonths and months i believed this thing to be a grey alien....but since that time i have been becoming very telepathic and can hear voices..at first...as i said ..i thought i was communicating with aliens but the more i read of aliens vs demons the more i believe this is satans hand at work. the voices tell me there is no god and that aliens created us. they...whoever they are, be it alien or fallen angel,thats when i began thinking that these things DONT want us to believe in the lord, they want us to think THEY (aliens/demons) are our creator. the bible predicts all this happening and im not sure WHAT i had an encounter with now! i just know that is was of satan or evilness.
what happened to me is a much longer story than that, and it all started when i became interested in my grandfathers freemasonry history (hes been a master warden three times) and i began getting the strange orbs, weird taps on my front door and the grey creature at my window. all i know is my faith in a god that loves us as humans has kept me sane through these strange times...aliens or demons...i think they are one and the same! thankyou for reading my first reply EVER on ats.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I know that this idea has been bandied about in various Christian circles for the last ten years or so. My goal here is to hone this into a working hypothesis that can be tested and validated/disproven.

Yes it has! Way too much!

So ...

DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS RACIST CRAP YET AGAIN??!!!??

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think this is a typical Christian knee jerk reaction.
'If its powerfull and not God it must be evil because it says so in the bible.'

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I know that this idea has been bandied about in various Christian circles for the last ten years or so. My goal here is to hone this into a working hypothesis that can be tested and validated/disproven.

So, here are some axia to start with. I'm not saying they are true, but they'll need to be researched in order to further or discount the hypothesis:

1. If aliens are demons, then aliens should have capabilities similar to those reported in classical angelologydemonology; they should be able to pass through solid matter, they should be telepathic and telekinetic.

2. If aliens are demons, then they must be disguising themselves for some dark purpose. What happens when to the people who try to "tell the world" about their true nature?

3. Assuming they are actually fallen angels, aliens should actively seek worshipers, and trying to create a cult that serves them.

4. They would probably attempt to refute organized religion.

5. The traditional modes of protection from demons ought to work on aliens, too. Such as saying the Lord's Prayer (for Christians), Painting the "hand of Fatima" on your house (for Muslims), or praying the prayer for angels to drive away Dybbukim (for Jews). I wonder what the non-Patriarchal religions use as defense from evil. It would be interesting to see if these have ever been used to try and protect repeated abductees.

Now, somebody take this idea and run with it. Debunking it is fine, especially if you can do so by responding to these axia, or adding to them!

Two issues here. The "alien" issue in and of itself can be divided in to the SETI science mainstream and the UFO culture. I assume you are probably referring to the UFO meme culture more than the mainstream SETI science culture. Often the two parallel one another (Paul Davies and David Darling seem pretty open-minded for mainstream scientists, even Michio Kaku at times). In general, however, the Astrobiology and UFO cultures are far apart in ways that are as much methodological and philosophical as anything necessarily substantive.

What is ironic is that the same methods of "debunking" used against UFO's have been increasingly used against SETI and Astrobiology. The same character assassinations and ad hominems have been employed against mainstream scientists. Odd, but when Richard Dawkins speculated on the possibility of alien genetic experiments on Earth it was not only Ben Stein and Creationists who attacked him, but an odd Cointelpro-ish movement of atheists shortly thereafter rose up against him as an insurgency of sorts. It seemed to happen suddenly, as if Dawkins violated a neo-Darwinian taboo as much against any alien interventionism as against traditional religion. The insurgency is not over aliens, but over other issues, particularly feminism the usual cultural concerns, but the nature of the movement itself seems to parallel other movements meant to destabilize leaders of movements that have nefarious controllers.

Prof. Dawkins is a scientist, and has to explore a phenomenon. This means that any atheist ideology must take second place to the need of a scientist to explore reality. That is dangerous for controllers. I am not in his camp (I believe in a Spiritual Reality) but I do believe that if he did explore UFO's and conspiracies in an honest way then he would be on this Forum doing his part. As it is, he still probably has blinders in these areas.

OK, to the point here. Sorry about meandering. You are suggesting that UFO's are either alien or demon. Some say they are angels. Others have thrown in evolved dinosaurs. Often people chose combinations of these. Add Carl Jung and his manifestations of the unconscious. May I suggest that at least part of this phenomenon might be Earth-bound, as Vallee seemed to suggest? Might we look at some aspects of the UFO phenomenon as a psyop of some elements on Earth?

1) A possible cover for genetic experiments

2) A possible cover for mind control

3) Hidden and suppressed technology of a very Earth-bound origin.

I do not know if that is the real story here, but it might be an area to look as opposed to following aliens or demons around.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by informatu

Same experiance as you. But got official diagnosed with a sleep disorder I was put on a Anti Depresseant SSRI Citalapram and low and behold all the sleep paralysis, Demon Vists and Alien abductions stopped.

If they were real then why did takeing a pill stop them.
edit on 12-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Actually I agree that aliens are demons. In a nutshell it's part of Satan's huge plan of deception. In fact, rebuking "aliens" in the name of Jesus is a good way to stop an abduction.

The Bible does mention "signs and lying wonders."

As an abductee, this doesnt work. And I have faith, our family has providence. What actually happens if they plan on harming, is interception, from benevolent ETS. So, are ETs those which are called angels and demons in the bible, or demigods? Yet they appear corporal, even in the bible, even liking burnt offerings of meat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something Mauro Biglino brings out in the presentation and his book, is that the God of the old testament preferred the smell of charred/burnt flesh.

And that NASA had contracted a perfume company to create a scent of charred flesh that astronauts wore in training due to the actual smell in space, of cells burning. The smell of burnt flesh is a PHYSICAL REALITY in space.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join