It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonizing Condi Rice by photoshopping.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Editor's note: The photo of Condoleezza Rice that originally accompanied this story was altered in a manner that did not meet USA TODAY's editorial standards. The photo has been replaced by a properly adjusted copy. Photos published online are routinely cropped for size and adjusted for brightness and sharpness to optimize their appearance. In this case, after sharpening the photo for clarity, the editor brightened a portion of Rice's face, giving her eyes an unnatural appearance. This resulted in a distortion of the original not in keeping with our editorial standards.

as u can see dat the first pic was photoshopped. the pic on the bottom is wat really suppose to look. how dare sombody did dis to attempt to influence readers not to support Condi in the future presidential elections if she choose to join.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
as u can see dat the first pic was photoshopped. the pic on the bottom is wat really suppose to look. how dare sombody did dis to attempt to influence readers not to support Condi in the future presidential elections if she choose to join.

What?

You're clearly American, Delta, so Engish is definitly your first language. If you're intent on posting news item after news item, could you at least use actual words?

I'm not exactly a Grammer Cop and everybody misspells, but at times, your posts are simply beyond ridiculous, and comprehension.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

What?

You're clearly American, Delta, so Engish is definitly your first language. If you're intent on posting news item after news item, could you at least use actual words?

I'm not exactly a Grammer Cop and everybody misspells, but at times, your posts are simply beyond ridiculous, and comprehension.

get use to it or give me a ticket i dont care. is the topic about how the way i type or about Condi's eyes? u choose

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

get use to it or give me a ticket i dont care. is the topic about how the way i type or about Condi's eyes? u choose

You made it a topic when you ginned up your post about Condi with semi illiterate scratching. It's hard to take you seriously, when you sound like an 8 year old child. Thusly, your main point gets completely lost in a haze of made up words and short hand.

It's clearly on topic, because the mechanics of your post are in question. At the very least, everyone else makes an honest to god attempt to clearly communicate their points. I mean, we should all be able to agree on the very basics of the written word.

Like using actual words.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

You made it a topic when you ginned up your post about Condi with semi illiterate scratching. It's hard to take you seriously, when you sound like an 8 year old child. Thusly, your main point gets completely lost in a haze of made up words and short hand.

well as i say get use to it. or dont take me seriously since i "sound" like an 8 year old.

It's clearly on topic, because the mechanics of your post are in question. At the very least, everyone else makes an honest to god attempt to clearly communicate their points. I mean, we should all be able to agree on the very basics of the written word.

Like using actual words.

so far i pretty much communicate with people pretty nicely so i appreciate yer advice but i prefer to feel comfortable typin the way i want.

dis dat watever kool wat yer, etc. u cant stop me

[edit on 26-10-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was sure that the ATS Terms Of Service made it explicit that this forum was an English only forum. I actually find your posts entertaining though. Such serious subjects discussed as if we are in a game of counter-strike. Simpleton material for sure, but everything is so serious in here that we need people like you to provide some light entertainment.

fanks 4 dat.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If you ask me, they were trying REALLY hard to make this Demon Condi, look more Human!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't think either picture is half bad. She actually looks a lot better with longer hair and her mouth closed. She opens that mouth and all kinds of ugly jumps out...in more ways than one.

I don't know just my two cents...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

To me she looks less demoic w/ the photoshop...

There are many photo's (un-edited) out there where she looks like a demon and she does that all on her own.

And quit saying dat in all your recent threads, whats wrong w/ you?

Condi and Hillbilly running for pres in 08, this ought to be coincidental

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ive always thought of Condi as more of a snake than a demon.
And it wasn't from seeing a picture of this woman it's what she has said to the world, pure poison.

[edit on 28/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, so much for USA todays so called fair and balanced reporting. I'm glad that they did, for at least now I know exactly where they stand through their own actions.

Does anyone think that racism played a role in this at all?

new topics

top topics

join