It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of scalar technology??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey look at this, I just found these movies on this site.

I mean particularly the movies from April 28th (long 30mb and short 4mb). The guy claims that that is a energy vortex caused by scalar waves. It looks very impressive, and I don't know if it's real or a hoax. I can't make an educated guess either at this moment.

Check it out here:

weatherwars.info...

Btw... Is this the from the weatherman who quit last month??

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

that is pretty crazy... from looking at it, it doesnt look hoaxed, but its hard to tell with the time lapse video he used... we need some video experts to look at this! if it is real then it is a huge find.

i saw recently a set of 4 aircraft in the air flying around that had orange trails, and in the horizon was a bright orange dot that did not move and was far too circular to be a cloud. wondering if this is of the same nature?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
time-lapse photography and contrail formation and subsequent spreading.

What does that have to do with "scalar technology" (whatever that is)?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

I was gonna ask that too, as far as i can tell thats just some jet trails

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Posted this on another thread, thought you might be interested what Tom Bearden US retired lt. col. has to say. Nice summation on scalar technology and what it can do.
www.prahlad.org...

www.cheniere.org...
go down to bottom of page for more pictures of cloud anom

[edit on 10-26-05 by pacman]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Super Strokey

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

I was gonna ask that too, as far as i can tell thats just some jet trails

the jet trails are supposedly chemtrails... im not to clear on the subject of all this but there are a few threads here which explain it... it has something to do with electromagnetics i believe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
weatherwars.info...

Btw... Is this the from the weatherman who quit last month??

Yeah this site is run by him. He's the one that stated on the air that is was the Japanese mob that caused Katrina.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this guys a crackpot. all of the cloud images i've seen on his site are normal. the long twisted ones are cirrus with evident wind sheer...perfectly normal.

the radar with the strange round weather patterns arent weather patterns at all. they are test patterns that are used to test the radar systems...usually at night. i see them almost every night shift.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Regardless, he might be a crackpot, but there are many more claims of this technology.

Folks this technology is secret. Black budget stuff. Our governments don't want us to know about it. Thus... the more this scalar stuff is discussed here, while it is still secret from the public....... there will be disinfo dismissers along with people procrastinating to check into it themselves. Know this before it happens. You may want to look on Google to see more awareness of weather manipulation than any other years before.
images.google.com...

Tom Bearden happens to be the only official to come out about it.

iron-eagles.tripod.com...

www.metafilter.com...

Still of course it's up to you. When more people start asking questions to the supposed authority, they must comply.

[edit on 10-26-05 by pacman]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What evidence do you have for this? It just looks like normal clouds and contrails to me.

Or is this a case of the seriousness of the claim being more important than the evidence and facts?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
pacman says:

Folks this technology is secret. Black budget stuff. Our governments don't want us to know about it.

If this stuff was truly secret, then neither you nor I have a clue about it, and Bearden's stuff might be just nut-burg ravings, too! Since most scientists (and not just the ones working for the government) all say that Beardon's a whack-job and his science doesn't make sense (nor does it make sense to me), I think he's the disinfo-weenie, not everyone else.

You may want to look on Google to see more awareness of weather manipulation than any other years before.

Google has tons of sites that link to everything imaginable, including nutbars and scientific sites. While there's no doubt that we can control the weather to some extent (we've been doing cloud seeding for over sixty years) there's no evidence of any of this 'longitudinal EM waves or anything like it, and if we could contol the weather, ve've been doing a prety poor job of it, given the recent hurricanes and all!!

Tom Bearden happens to be the only official to come out about it.

He's not an"official". He claims to be a retired Lieutenant Colonel, but I claim to be a Boeing engineer -- does that make everything I say as Gospel? The fact is that no scientists I can think of buys into anything Bearden says tells me he's just blowing smoke and trying to get people to believe him and maybe buy his stuff.

Why don't you check the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) ar tha AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) databases using "Bearden" and "scalar WM waves" as arguments -- and see what kind of hits you get!

McGuirk says:

the jet trails are supposedly chemtrails... im not to clear on the subject of all this but there are a few threads here which explain it... it has something to do with electromagnetics i believe.

Here's a good thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
People claim that scalar waves can be created in the comfort of your own home with some wire (preferably 22-guage and thinner) a resistor and a drill. 0With that you can create a mobius coil. Which I have done numerous times.

I've run audio through mine, but not electricity (then I would have to get a bigger resistor not to short out the electricity). It may be placebo, but I stopped testing it, it feels strange and makes me sick. I once had two connected in series.

There are also other ways I've heard about, but haven't done yet. Something about sticking two neodymium magnets together, and another one is building a caduceus coil.

Here are some alledged experiments made with caduceus coils. I will perhaps attempt to recreate them one of these days (if I'm in the mood).

www.unexplainable.net...

Found another one (do-it-yourself guide):

www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...nothing more, nothing less. That is a stratocumulus cloud reacting to a cold front. The cold front is causing the warmer stratocumulus downward toward the ground. Think about it this way... Heat rises, cold sinks. A tornado is formed when a strong cold front mixes with hot, humid air. When the two fronts collide a wall cloud forms (Due to the cold air pushing downward on the warmer and more humid cloud). As the air attempts to reach equilibrium (As all things in nature will), a swirling funnel forms. Some touch down in the form of a tornado others simply swirl about in the sky. There does NOT need to be a a thunderhead forming for this anomoly to take place. All that is required is that the warmer air be trapped in a cloud layer immediatley below a layer of cooler air. When the two layers come into contact with each other, the result is exactly what you see in this video.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That's a good and clear explanation, Kozmo. Thanks...

apc

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman

This is just the radar gain being cranked up. As a result, surface dust is detected close to the radar site.

www.prahlad.org...
I think just the layout of this guys page speaks to his true purpose. It is in standard narrow column marketing format. When you're trying to force someone to continue reading your text (rather than make it interesting enough for the reader to want to continue), you align your paragraphs in a narrow column down the center of the page. This causes the reader to quickly move from one line of text to the next, and this gives them relatively little information per page, causing them to scroll down more often. It's a typical marketing ploy. I was very surprised to not find a "Pay by PayPal" logo at the bottom of the screen.

Now... as far as glueing a pair of magnets together in opposite polarity and then winding a coil around them and putting 9V across the coil... all this would do is create a motor... that doesn't work. There's no "destruction of magnetic fields" or generation of "scalar waves" to interfere with the "scalar waves in our brains." Bascially, you would have two magnets, glued together, with their fields being forced to stretch far apart from eachother. Then, with the coil energized, there would be a perpendicular field that would be taking on a lot of interference. The coil would become quite resistive, and probably get a little warm. I don't see this causing blood to shoot out anyones ears or any other adverse effects.

Is it possible for the magnetic field alone to affect physiology... yes. But you would have to be extremely lucky to induce just the right frequency to have any effect at all in the brain.

TheBandit795: If you do decide to repear these experiments, I would suggest monitoring your vitals. Take actual recordings of your blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature. If anything whacky is physically happening in your body, these should all also be affected.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've always been interested in scalar electromagnetism and have read -tons- of information concerning this. I could fill this up with links but it seems like most of you are on the right tract and as you all well know there is really nothing definitive out there as far as the internet goes. I've seen a few websites come and go but just Google and search. As far as what this thread is all about? Check out this link:

www.opensourceenergy.org...

Hurricanes are far more complex than I'm sure alot of you ever imagined.
Are current hurricanes connected (and being seeded/steered) by secret scalar technology? Possibly and creepy if true.

Tom Bearden? I would be very careful with him. I fear that he is a "close to the surface" disinformant.

Intresting thread.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Tom Bearden’s theories were proven wrong by Al Einstein 100 years ago.

It is truly a testament to the credulity of the scientificly challenged that he keeps sucking people in with his psuedo-technical mumbo jumbo.

www.nuscam.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Howard, nice to run into you again.

I'm not a big proponent of Tom Bearden either but I'm not going to sit here and say -all- of what he purports is false.

To say that Eienstein disproved Tom's theories 100 years ago is rather closed minded don't you think? (Don't forget that Tom's theories are based on Nicola Tesla's early research) There are alot of mysteries in science that have yet to be explained, especially in the line of quantum and plasma physics. Einstein, although he was a genius, is not the end all be all and you know it. Einstein's -all explaining- box was just that.. a box. The 'dogmatic' box that surrounds our current -mainstream- understanding is not everthing there is to know. There were may affluent scientist back in the day that sweared up and down that planes could never fly. Well, here we are.

Also Howard, you do know that Einstein was supposedly "working" on his -unified field theory- when he passed away? What if he actually finished it and the research is being supressed? You do know that if he did figure out mechanically the link between magnetism and gravity that the implications of such a connection would be quite severe? You can't prove that he didn't complete his research so why don't you give the rest of us with an OPEN MIND a break.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've taken a couple of electromagnetics classes in school and have never come across 'scalar waves', but I'm going to ask my professor about them tomorrow and see what he has to say on the subject.

In physics, 'scalars' are quantities without a direction, like a 10 kilogram mass or 16 seconds of time. In any context I have ever studied them, waves are 'vectors', meaning that they have a direction, like travelling 17 km/h west or talking about a place 13 miles northeast. So the phrase 'scalar waves' doesn't really make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dragons,

Let us know what your professor says, I'm curious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join