It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its going to be mind control if you get the shot!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lets stop fooling ourselves here folks. NWO will use this, it is just one of many sneeky moves that have already happened under the radar. Chicken flu?! CHICKEN flu! I'm a human and i think i'll be just fine.

If i do get it I will let you all know.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
fishmaster, can you give us more detail on how you theorize that flu shots will be used as mind control?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Uh, once it makes the jump, it'll be "bird flu" in name only, huh?

In my case, they can't control what isn't there.

Back to the point, ever heard of zoonotic diseases?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yar, what the heck is chicken flu?

Like the boy chasing the ice cream truck said... it'll be bird flu in name only once it mutates to combine both avian flu AND human flu. But the name's irrelevant. Why dontca tell us more about this mind control bit.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maaaa~! That Canadian girl is picking on me again!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Thanks, that's reassuring. Just be sure to keep your computer booted up and connected to ATS, because you won't have much time.

HHS Secretary just related a case of a Vietnamese man who went from first symptom to dead in about 2 hours, after eating infected chicken.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Bird Flu? Chicken Flu? Avian Flu? H5N1?

Since it comes from China I just call it, Kung Flu.

And the mind control. Don't worry about it. You are already mind controlled. We all are to some extent.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Look at the Perdue family. They all LOOK like chickens...I'm telling you, those chickens are the evil 666 in the bible.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Before Bird Flu Vaccination...

After Bird Flu Vaccination...

I say. I say, please stop the vaccinations!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well, Arm of, i have to say i love Foghorn Leghorn

However, if you were to say that the immunizations could kill you, i would be with you on that. But the notion of "implants"? Sorry.

Mind if i try to make one of those pics into an avatar?

I love them regardless.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Implants. I guess I wasn't even thinking of that. If we had the nano-tech available the shots could contain those. As far as what's in the mainstream, obviously it wouldn't work. But we could use the axiom that guv-tech is 40 years more advanced than what is publically available. Then who's to say what nasties they put in those vaccinations?

Those are just images off the net. I grabbed them from a fan site so I suppose they are fair game.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Before Bird Flu Vaccination...

After Bird Flu Vaccination...

I say. I say, please stop the vaccinations!

I'm busting a gut laughing over that one! Comedy gold!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Maybe that quatum computer in the other thread we be used to keep check on us all.

Making sure we don't fly from the roost .!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've gotten the flu shot and I'm fine. I'm not being mind controlled and I'm also not sick either so.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There are certainly a lot of people who think being implanted by flu shots is a possibility! Does anyone know how dogs and cats are implanted with chips? Is it with a needle, or another device? I don't think it's so far fetched.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Animal implants are done with a syringe. Bird Flu? I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving turkey this year......

[edit on 7-11-2005 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
would even think about posting something like this. Glad I am not the only one on this board that is this deep into this dog mess. Take into consideration too that not only could it be "Mind Control" but, also for "Population Control". I am convinced also it is for one of those reasons that the mutated strain was made in the first place. And you just watch if there might not be a chance thery make this maditory! Get or get killed. I don't get a flu shot for any reason, just becuase of those reasons. And of course with my health the way it is I don't feel comfortable even if I did not have this conspiratorial view.

Originally posted by fishmaster
lets stop fooling ourselves here folks. NWO will use this, it is just one of many sneeky moves that have already happened under the radar. Chicken flu?! CHICKEN flu! I'm a human and i think i'll be just fine.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My physician was trying to push the chicken flu vaccine on me this morning! She sounded like a crack dealer. I tell you all, I knew something was up when I saw the unmarked, used needle. I had to swat at her with the knee-hammer-thingie-that-is-so-annoying-ajig to keep the Intel microchip from being inserted into my right hip. Thank God I made it to the elevators right as the Suits were coming around the corner.

Seriously - we were so busy gabbing about Hollywood diets, both of us completely forgot about the shot (which, mind you, does NOTHING to protect you from the Avian Strain).

Dot.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's quite telling when others find it necessary to subtly make fun of someone's theory. It's a prime example of a Self Reassurance Technique (SRT). SRTs usually manifest in the conscious as automated responses. Their root is usually a sub-conscious fear that is not being acknowledged.

======

The Avian Flu is not a pandemic strain. But if/when it does become one it's going to be one resilient little bug with all the flu shots going around.

======

And about the whole mind control thing. If you "know" you are being mind-controlled then you are halfway to not being mind-controlled. Remember what G.I. Joe says; "knowing is half the battle".

And unless you are the human equivalent of this guy, you should have no trouble overcoming any sort of mind control. Just question everything.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is right when the poster said that this flu shot will NOT contain this new strain of Avian crap. CDC only compiles the last two years of so of the worst strains (only if tested out to be a good vaccine) and takes them and adds them to those they thing could pop up again. A flu shot has maybe 5 strain vaccines in it from recent years at most. This new strain will take them at least a couple of years to come up with a vaccine. And that is if they can at all.

Health Care,
SkyChild

[edit on 11-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join