It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its going to be mind control if you get the shot!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow, not really sure what to say about this thread.

However, the assertions above that the regular flu shot will not protect you from H5N1 is correct. However, it may help you from getting sick this year from all of those who did not get thier shots.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They can implant the chip that keeps going until you die, charged by your own bodies electricity that can keep you tracked by satellite or to send certain frequencies through to your brain ...but there is no rational reason they would do that but if you believe any of them old conspiracy theories, then maybe you can develope a link between martial law-nwo-chip-blah blah blah.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I got my flu shot today -- the way I look at it is even if the avian flu does come this year at least if I get the flu the doctors will know I didn't get the strain that the shot was for and maybe that can lessen the time to diagnose what strain it actually is.

Now to see if I get sick from the shot -- in the past that is what has happened and I haven't gotten a flu shot in years because of it. I am talking full blown flu sick from the shot.

On the implant thing -- I think it could happen to people but NOT with this shot -- the needle is small small small - tiny even -- the one they use for dogs is much bigger for the implant to go thru.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
...the mind control is not in the shot.....it's in the pshcyo-medical-bla-bla-bla- by WHO and other governmwnts that want to declare martial law and control citizens that way. The talk about the supposed pandemic is to numb the brains of those who freely partake of *THAT* drug.....

don't be fooled

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Perhaps you've overindulged in the crystal meth a few too many times...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join