It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many dead in the US so far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Mysterious Respiratory Deaths in Toronto Raise Concern for Avian Flu Outbreak

Four have died and more than 68 infected with respiratory illness as 30 birds are found dead on Toronto golf course. Also, a middle school near Detroit is shut down Friday with children complaining of respiratory problems. 1 Oct 2005 By Greg Szymanski

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Were we already warned?
does this mean a soon to be closing down of airports or stricter border control/ I think so. How did the virus in that movie travel around the world by `Avian`=plane? Perhaps there are further clues within the movie world.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by WaterDragonZeul]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The thing is, I saw many dead birds on a country road in southern Spain some 45 years ago. And those were very sinister scenes, at least ten birds along the road, all small blue tits or coloured sparrow types on the road between Ronda and Malaga. So really, how long has this been going on and spreading around?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If so, how fast will this thing spread?
At what stage should we qurantine ourselves?

What will happen to day 2 day things like, work.
Will it bring our day to day things to a stand still??

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Avian Flu is man made, it's a strain of the spanish flu that was created in U.S. labs by the same drug company that makes the cure, Tamiflu and that company just so happens to be the same company that rumsfield was a corporate officer of. You might also notice that the U.S. is unwilling to share their flu info with other countries as they other countries would point their fingers at the U.S. government for being the one's spreading the disease via Al Ciada which is their CIA front for causing problems. The biggest problem the world has today is that the current administration are a bunch of stupid elitists with death wishes for the rest of the population. The funnier part of their stupidity is that God is exposing them to the world and every move they make, he is there to quash them.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The Avian Flu is man made, it's a strain of the spanish flu that was created in U.S. labs by the same drug company that makes the cure, Tamiflu and that company just so happens to be the same company that rumsfield was a corporate officer of. You might also notice that the U.S. is unwilling to share their flu info with other countries as they other countries would point their fingers at the U.S. government for being the one's spreading the disease via Al Ciada which is their CIA front for causing problems. The biggest problem the world has today is that the current administration are a bunch of stupid elitists with death wishes for the rest of the population. The funnier part of their stupidity is that God is exposing them to the world and every move they make, he is there to quash them.

Interesting concept.......

So you think avian flu is man made?
Al queda a front for causing problems?

Interesting all this talk about NWO..some believe, some dont.
The first thing i think of "if" im to believe this, is how can we fight it.?
As it is said they want to depopulate our globe by about 80%
Why?
And why would they want to destabalise the world if all the elitists are interested in is making money?
Just curious.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The Avian Flu is man made, it's a strain of the spanish flu that was created in U.S. labs by the same drug company that makes the cure, Tamiflu

Perhaps it was man made although there isn't a "cure". Tamiflu doesn't cure the flu it only inhibits proteins from replicating and hence reduced the severity and length of time one has the flu.
The idea of being man made has been brought up before. The goal? To reduce the population from 6 billion to approx 2 billion. And if this were to be a man made virus although I think that is unlikely here is how I think the gov would probably work it.

Unleash H5N1 in which no one has antibodies for in hopes that it mutates and becomes transmissable to humans. The world panics and then the gov's manufactures a microchip that monitors mRNA.

Once the body's natural messenger RNA alter due to invasion by a virus, the chip uses the information to formulate a vaccine unique to that individual.

BOOM! Instant diagnosis and treatment who wouldn't sign up for that. But WAIT it gets better. This "microchip" is imbedded with a more lethal virus like say Ebola that once the vaccine is administered it goes into the carrier's bloodstream. One signal a simple flipped switch and BAM selective death.

Every one gets the vaccine complete with deadly microchip and the selective death process can begin. The government has won and can effectively reduce the population as planned

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterDragonZeul

Mysterious Respiratory Deaths in Toronto Raise Concern for Avian Flu Outbreak

Four have died and more than 68 infected with respiratory illness as 30 birds are found dead on Toronto golf course. Also, a middle school near Detroit is shut down Friday with children complaining of respiratory problems. 1 Oct 2005 By Greg Szymanski

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Were we already warned?
does this mean a soon to be closing down of airports or stricter border control/ I think so. How did the virus in that movie travel around the world by `Avian`=plane? Perhaps there are further clues within the movie world.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by WaterDragonZeul]

Relax!

Your article is from October 1, 2005.

The deaths have already been confirmed as Legionaires disease.

The bird deaths on the golf course are the result of some psycho who poisened them.

Every one gets the vaccine complete with deadly microchip and the selective death process can begin. The government has won and can effectively reduce the population as planned

You're funny!

[edit on 25-10-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
so are you obviously,

As it makes no difference... i do enjoy a good rambling....so i will. people here STILL believe as they are told to believe in thier newspapers huh? sothe bar here is still below top secret then......OK,

for those with wisdom or preparedness and have no sand to hinde under....excess amounts of water within the body prevents 9/10 doctor visits and reduces the health service of any country until it can be free for all....your body constantly takes liquid from it's reserves to maintain the organs...currently, 99% of people on earth are officially dehydrated....the thing that makes me laugh the most is that the liquid that the majority allow to maintain their bodies is coming not from the reserves but from their piss which is usually concentrated yellow and it is passed into the organs as a food lubricant.....So many people i can see walking along the high street with their jewels and plush clothes, hoity toity make over and noses in the air are seen by my eye as full of piss all over...as in where there is liquid within the body, it usually comesfrom the bladder, as liquids other than water will only be refined into piss.....The reality is that many diseases and viruses are repelled by a fully healthy body.....drink water and see...or drink water and live.....if you feel no fear because this is a man made disease. i wonder what genocide will do for Americans when whites realize that they are high on the list......Even freemasons were pure originally, before the dark arrived and lowered the bar....

I angrily noticed all over that everyone prefers to allow (to the detriment of the purpose of all conspiracy forums)....water down arguments and to result then in no action taken...what wimps... and humanity fell, as the humans looked on elsewhere, perhaps with heads in the sand like you....sour grapes.....a title that fits the words you made....Now if the governemnt invested millions into dna research as they do, the scientists are going to come up with as many escuses as possible to say that mars is red, just so people will not panic with the way the sun flares too often....In otherwords, when we say 911 was a fraud, we always evade the defined reasons why...flesh and bone as food.....human fodder, slavery...lets sit ansd wait for it solutions...how #ing blase was the response over the fact that white people yet again found another method to kill off everyone...we got sensitised so what.....if they tell everyone that there is a rash of disease within any certain country, the country panics, stock prices fall if the country is a major player and the infrastucrures collapse way to quickly as planned..hat's wha a national Pandemic could arrise, as well as increased border control...but we are all made to be relaxed about strickter border control..so naturally, governments hide the evidence with a stupid story the easily duped and the non thinkers can spread around forums so all can sit and sigh again....ahhh, we still have ime to do nothing, just like they did in the far East and europe, tell nobody and hide with escuses until it becomes impossible to hide...... how many bloody times does it take to dupe a human?......who's counting when people are so blody willing to be duped with #ed up news stories of liars laughing at the utter unwillingness ofhumanity to think...and take personal responsibility....obviously a NWO is a great solution to a decaying race.

how maNY NEWS STORIES DO YOU BELIEVE THEN....Obviously the ones that make you feel safe and comfy like all the others who know bush is guilty of mass murder but are too afraid to take on reponsibility....then let it rain upon them.....The next events in December will be nothing to the events around january which will really get forums buzzing for a few years to come...Though i work with solar calendars to say such a thing.

of course the thing Avian Flu is bloody created, it is all over a damnned fictional movie. So ades is nothing to worry about, it is ONLY man made to break down the populations into a manageable cattle.....whay are there always an abundance of immaturity online...?

I can see we need he epedemic signs before arses release hands and people again chat in circles about sharing info and doibg nothing about it....so long have i wondered through forums, learning about human apathy...when we look back upon these times, people will only kick themselves for doing absolutely nothing.....about abything.....bring back woodstock, bring back revolution bring back you personal will for ustice will you....

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Avian Flu is just the latest in a string of scare tactics IMHO. Ive heard this story before with SARS, Madcow disease,West Nile etc...

The real epidemic is fear , Theres money to be made off fear

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Avian flu is a threat, but not even as much a threat as aids, which is still mutating... and no one talks about aids anymore...
so lets do ourselves a favor... and not freak out until at least one person in the west dies from Bird flu...
hundreds of thousands die every year from aids...

perspective people...it can clear up a lot...

dont beleive what you read in the papers... learn to read between the lines.
there is big money in fear...

the bird flu is a stumper in this regard though... with all the hype, it lends one to beleive that there is something known or expected, that can't be said... and i don't like that thought...

top topics

join