It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Group Denounces Ann Coulter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Citizens for Principled Conservatism is currently in-production of a documentary named The Truth About Ann which aims squarely at political and religious hypocrisy of Ann Coulter.

While the recent nomination of Hariet Miers for the Supreme Court by George W. Bush may have revealed more than a few cracks in the usually lockstepped Conservative Movement in America, Daniel Borchers has been calling out “fake Conservativism”—as we refer here at The BRAD BLOG to those who use the tenets of the true Conservative Movement merely for cynical, opportunistic political gain—for years.

Borchers’ organization, Citizens for Principled Conservatism (CPC) is currently in-production of a documentary named The Truth About Ann which aims squarely at political and religious hypocrisy of Rightwing commentator and author, Ann Coulter.

It was inspired, according to Borchers, “by Ann Coulter’s ‘jaw-dropping’ expression of faith in God, a faith which otherwise seems so empty in everything Coulter does.”

Indeed, Coulter’s “faith” may be as empty and phony as her self-proclaimed “conservative” beliefs. The documentary points out the recent TIME Magazine profile of Coulter which implies that she is a member of Redeemer Presbyterian, an evangelical Christian church in New York, and yet the ministry at the church never seems to have heard of her!

The Truth About Ann, the documentary DVD currently in-production promises to “expose the extremist nature of Conservatism’s preeminent diva and reigning political icon,” according to a press release given to The BRAD BLOG by CPC. The film is said to examine “Coulter’s worldview, and the extremist polemics used to promote it.”

Coulter's greatest fault, however, is not her provocative policy ideas or discriminatory remarks. Ours is a country of free thought and free speech, and Coulter is entitled to her opinions. Coulter's offense is rather that she portrays herself as a Christian conservative, a representative of the views and principles of the Religious Right, and then uses that adopted identity to spread hate and fear, thus stigmatizing all those who embrace Christian conservatism.

Source:
BradBlog

I just can't wait to see this Documentary about Ann and find out the "Truth about Ann" and all the "Smart" things she said.

Maybe then I will understand why she is so Popular with the Ultra-Right-Wingers...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Anyone that doesn't realize she's a comedian and total fake styled entirely out of the brain of her ex-boyfriend Bill Maher is kind of missing a screw (which Ann never has).

I was reading about this "outing"
somewhere where the right was mad about her flip flop on sex. She was gushing in a "good for me" attitude about all the premarital sex she's had while in England, but on US TV "follows in Christ's footsteps" and would never do such a thing. Right.

I suspect like Limbaugh's act, you start to believe it after a while (Oxycontin helps), but really, seriously, for real yo, she's acting.

She's Bill Maher's greatest joke on conservatives ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
But certain people, not realizing she's a man, have classified he/she as a smoking hottie of cerebral alacrity & crystal clear perception of what the Conservative movement stands for.....when will they start the assault on the CPC?

GP & TC ....get ya guns & git er done!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, I'm not saying Ann still has the equipment.

But Bill Maher's latest girlfriend might.

Face it. The guy likes dudes. Eh, some guys like masculine women. Masculine conservative women. Masculine conservative "women" against gay marriage.

Uh huh. For some reason.

With big guns!

[edit on 25-10-2005 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That is funny, conservatives like masculine woman rather than proclaim gay tendencies.

I know a couple of people around that finds Ann as beautiful as miss universe
beat me.

Anyway some may like their woman wearing the pants in the house I guess.

I imagine that the outraged citizens for principle conservatism has been outrage everyday with what is going on with our self proclaim religious advocates in the White House, does Tommy boy and Fristy boy rings a bell.

Indeed they are as conservative and religious as they can be, so there you have it Miss American Ann is not alone in the Hypocrisy, I wonder when the documentaries on the others is going to air.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
You Talk the Talk - do you Walk the Walk?

I understand that Ann has said some pretty Stupid, Ignorant and Racists stuff - but do you think she actually belives it? To me she looks nothing more, but a cheap neo-con whore, saying all the stuff she needs to, like a little neo-barbie-doll, a puppet on a string, without a mind of her own, a mascot, an inseane voice of the Christian right.

[edit on 26/10/05 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Coulter Admits She's 'Not a Big Fan of the First Amendment'

NEW YORK Newspaper columnist Ann Coulter confessed that she's "not a big fan of the First Amendment" during an Oct. 20 speech in Florida, according to a Oct. 21 story in the Independent Florida Alligator.

The article -- linked on BradBlog.com -- also noted that Coulter "criticized the media for being liberal and Democrats for whining about their rights under the First Amendment. 'They're always accusing us of repressing their speech,' she said. 'I say let's do it. Let's repress them.'"

Many of the more than 800 people in the audience applauded Coulter's remarks, according to the Alligator story. The article said attendees paid between $25 and $75 to hear the conservative pundit -- with the money going to the Alachua County Republican Party, which paid Coulter $30,000 to speak.

The Universal Press Syndicate columnist also called the Iraq War "a magnificent success," according to the story.

Source:
Editor&Publisher

People pay 75$ to hear this Broad speak?

What the hell is wrong with this Picture?

War in Iraq a "Magnificent Success"?

I think she should get a Foot in her Mouth - or something else, to make her shutup.

top topics

join