It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Items Going Berserk?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
They are in my house for about a week now.
My microwave comes on by itself, have to unplug it, have a lamp that was struck by lightening and I left the bulb it, and it came on and shines brightly.Had a hall light switch that has been out of order for years, now on.
I know it is not entities as I can see them clearly.
I have been asking the benevolent grays to return into my house, as they have been absent for about a year..
Also, my TV comes on without being turned on..
I am not afraid, it is comforting to me, as this is a sign they are in the area.
Anyone else going through this??
It freaks my dogs out as they have been recently been staring at the staircase and barking wildly.
My home is over 100 years old and I have been here a long time and know it like the back of my hand.
They seem to have an effect on all types of electrical items..IMO it is to let me know they are here??
Please share with me if this is happening to you, as I 'feel' greatly that we are in a time of the universe rushing???

[edit on 24-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
My home is over 100 years old

I think I figured out your problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Are any small children in the house?

Did this happen all of a sudden, or is it ongoing? (how long?)

You said you can "see" them...what do "they" look like?

Does "their" appearance coincide with such happenings?

Are you aware of the SLI phenomenon?

May want to research Poltergeists (not the movie).....

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Are any small children in the house?

Did this happen all of a sudden, or is it ongoing? (how long?)

You said you can "see" them...what do "they" look like?

Does "their" appearance coincide with such happenings?

Are you aware of the SLI phenomenon?

May want to research Poltergeists (not the movie).....

No kids.
It has been going on for about 20 years, but I mistakely let someone talk me inot a et exorcism?? Did not work,as they have been around me since age 5.I know now, I have and will spend my life in cahoots with them.
Meant they are NOT ghosts as I can see those, usually at funerals.I have no interest in dis-carnates entities. Been there, done that as this house was sold to me by a stroke victim who was bed-bound and EVIL and this insane son.
The old man could only talk, nothing else~~ he would lay and curse me and all his relatives, saying this land was taken by ancestors in teh Cherokee trail of tears..curse black and all races, saying I was not going to get his home.. At one time, they owned over 3000 acres in the city.
I did not know his son was a nut, but found out later, he would ride around the hood with his gun, shooting..he was a Korean vet with damage?
I was working nights about 15 years ago, and I was woke up which made me mad, and I looked ouy and it was bruce, the sick son.
I opened the door and he asked me if I was still happy here, I told him yes, and he walked back to this old car and drove off.
Nexy day on my answering machine, it was his Mom, the only sane one.said she just called me to let me know thay had buried bruce, as I had been friendly with hims..IOW, he came here as a poltergeist.
I had this home totally cleansed and exorcized, as both the men loved this place so, and I could see them here..I KNOW evil!!
The aliens are responsible for this as they have said this in many trances I have been in..I have 2 spooky tales of them that freaked out my Mother and brother-in-law I will post later.Thanks for asking..

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why are you all making fun of a very ligit topic. Who is ignorant here the person with the experience or the those who answer?
I have had experiences as these since child hood and find it especially in this forum absolutly misplaced to question the authenticy(misspelled huh).
Well, I just call them lost spirits what I do is a whole other subject.
Wren
They could ALSO be ET's, is an open mind a crime these days folks.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Wren]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd get a real good checkup on the wiring in that house.

I went into a small building last week, and lights were bright, or dim, or off, or flashing, and switching from one condition to another. Electrical devices were on, and then off. Electrical outlets would work, and then not work.

We checked the circuit breaker box, and then the meter outside, and it would go up, and then down, and then all "8's", and then all "0's", and start over again. (digital electric meter).

We unplugged all the computers and phones and equipment, called the power company. The AC service was operating on only "one leg" of the 3-phase service. They fixed their problem down the street somewhere.

All better now, and I only had to trash one old computer and the DSL ethernet switch.

I've also seen lesser disturbances in houses that had the AC current connected incorrectly at the pole. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

On the spooky side... I've seen blue St. Elmo's Fire gently creep across the floor and ground itself on a water pipe, during a sever thunder storm....YIPE!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Was the house struck by lighning, or just the lamp? Just the lamps..

I just have to ask as I don't understand.
How is it that only the lamp, or is it lamps, were lit by lightning?
Seems like the whole thing would have melted or exploded or something, but certainly not still be in working order.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The main thing that was scary is that a microwave goes on by itself.
I told them in no uncertain terms to never do that again.
That could be very dangerous to me..
In the meantime, I am only going to plug it in when I use it.
I do not think they grok what a house microwave does...ROFL
Hope you skeptics NEVER have a visit by them, as if you are so afriad, you would crap your pants when the TV comes on, and there are words in on the screen.
Glad I am looking forward to them coming enmasse.
May I prophecy that motherships will be here before long..
Are you ready or scared???

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
>>Why are you all making fun of a very ligit topic. Who is ignorant here the person with the experience or the those who answer?
I have had experiences as these since child hood and find it especially in this forum absolutly misplaced to question the authenticy(misspelled huh).

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Was the house struck by lighning, or just the lamp? Just the lamps..

I just have to ask as I don't understand.
How is it that only the lamp, or is it lamps, were lit by lightning?
Seems like the whole thing would have melted or exploded or something, but certainly not still be in working order.

Not unnecessary posting, please..
It was a horrific thunderstorm that spawned tornadoes, burnt houses and down trees, we get the remnants of all hurricanes in Ga.
I was terrified by the lightening and went into the hall like you are supposed to do..
I had 3 lamps whose bulbs were hit by an especially strong strike,, I feared my house had been hit, but it was just the bulbs, that was all.
The one that came back on is a 1940's ceramic girl..I collect antiques, other 2 are fairly newbies..
I have no explanation but I gave MUCHO thanks that it had not been my house or my wiring..

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Are you ready or scared???

im ready! or could i be a little bit of both? anyways, i've never really heard of something like this before. but it's always good to hear/learn new things so my mind is open, i just hope your problems are solved, and im still kind of confused on lightning hits a lamp instead of the house as a whole.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Untold;

I think it is becasue I will be protected until my mission is done??

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It was a horrific thunderstorm that spawned tornadoes, burnt houses and down trees, we get the remnants of all hurricanes in Ga.
I was terrified by the lightening and went into the hall like you are supposed to do..
I had 3 lamps whose bulbs were hit by an especially strong strike,, I feared my house had been hit, but it was just the bulbs, that was all.

So, what you are saying is that you had a lightning strike near your house that caused a power surge which burned out two of your light bulbs. You are lucky it didn’t fry your computer as well.

Like I said, you really should get your house checked out by an electrician, no matter how new the wiring is. Power surges can cause hidden damage similar to what you are describing.

(i.e. The microwave circuit board is damaged)

www.thisoldhouse.com...

Edit: I know you really want this to be the result of some sort of “entity,” but the fact is, you have not ruled out the probability that your appliances and electrical systems were damaged by a power surge.

At the very least, I would urge you to get a new microwave.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by HowardRoark]

[edit on 25-10-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wren
Why are you all making fun of a very ligit topic. Who is ignorant here the person with the experience or the those who answer?
Well, I just call them lost spirits what I do is a whole other subject.
Wren
They could ALSO be ET's, is an open mind a crime these days folks.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Wren]

An open mind should also entertain the idea that first of all it may be something mundane rather than supernatural, rather than the other way around. Occams razor - don't hurt yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

My home is over 100 years old

I think I figured out your problem.

Even though this statement was insensitive you got to admit it was funny. But seriously I don't think having gray’s coming to your home will help your situation. Have you had any weird dreams lately? I think dreaming is the best way to communicate with these entities and tell them to move on.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sir One,

Could these events be a result of your esoteric studies?

It has been my experience that when I explore alternate realities, sometimes high strangeness manifests itself. Usually in a very bizarre manner. Usually missing items turning up in unexpected places, sometimes lamps turning on or off or disembodied voices.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join