It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of unknown creature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

tell me what this is sumone?

[edit on 10/25/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well..... my first reaction was to scream fake,but if it is,its the best one ive seen or maybe im going blind
hounestly its either a photoshop fake(which is what i think) or this is the strangest photo ive seen.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
its a real weird one cant be a reptilian ...this is the supposed of what one looks like
www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is the image you wanted to post.

While I dont remember seeing this photo before, im sure others have.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Maybe it is a real live demon being summoned!!!

Or it could just be a picture of an odd flame?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross

Or it could just be a picture of an odd flame?

Hmm I never thought of that. It does sort of look like that.

What was the point of taking this photo anyways? Its just a dark mess. Oh that's right... reptilians................

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have seen this pic before, the figure is too bizarre, too strange to be a hoax, they would have a more convincing humanoid form that could actually be seen, this is not a hoax...IMHO

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I have seen this pic before, the figure is too bizarre, too strange to be a hoax, they would have a more convincing humanoid form that could actually be seen, this is not a hoax...IMHO

Hello

I agree with GrOuNd_ZeRo, i know this photo since a long time, and i think it is genuine. But it's hard to prove it of course. Just a feeling.

One more photo, with which i'm convinced of its authenticity, is the one taken during the Ilkley Moor Encounter of the Third Kind.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This image from the link of that picture is proof positive Reptoids exist.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you know it looks like a fire elmental.
but i dont think its reptillian it could be something spiritual instead of ET.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think it is interesting that Lynn Taylor would put her name on the website. "Adrian" was only a friend who received the photo, and even he disappeared. Yet she is posting these same images in a public place and posting her name for all to see.

a bit brave, and I am surprised this website would still be up 6 years later if the military wanted to keep it quiet.

---Pineapple

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ha I think if you look at the head like its a helmet and the being is facing towards the left part of the picture and the thing coming down to the side looks like an arm you might just laugh

but yea, I'm thinking that it is just a human, maybe naked, maybe not, but it looks like there is an arm there and maybe the head is actually hair, how they got it to look the way it does, the orange color to it, i dunno, but look at all the crazy things people are doing with computers and pictures these days, there has to be an explanation, and do we even have a valid description of a reptilian(im not being sarcastic im seriously asking) becuse if you think of an alien you probably think of a grey, well thats because so many people have claimed to see them and have claimed that they all look the same, how many people have claimed to have seen a repitilan and do their descriptions of it match up with other peoples description of a repitilian?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I checked it out on my computer and all of the images on that site have been photoshopped. Even the "original". I am gonna have to go with fake. It is a cool pic though.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Looks like a picture of a rapidly spinning firework of some type (like several blackjacks). Note the ribbed look and the blur. The Blur is obviously from motion, and the ribs from something spinning like when you photograph someone waving a sparkler really fast, especially if you hold the shutter open for longer then normal.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I know these pictures.

Amazing, that the ratios and linings of the head of this creature is very similar to that Reptilian head in the other picture. Also, that creature seems to be a predator, like any flesh eating creature. Cats, leopard, tiger also has spots like this one, perfectly suitable for daytime and night hunting.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Looks like someone left their Poloroid camera in the sun or in a hot car too long and the film overheated. The image it self looks like a naked person trying to cover up their groin area with one hand and taken with the above mentioned bad film. Things like this are one of the reasons why Poloroid instant film never really caught on with serious photorgraphers.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
it looks like it has scaley arms or legs whatever those liney things look like but who ever took this picture has no follow up on what else they saw so it seems a little dodgey

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
I checked it out on my computer and all of the images on that site have been photoshopped. Even the "original". I am gonna have to go with fake. It is a cool pic though.

Hello

"Photoshopped" does not means faked. It could have been edited with Photoshop for numerous reasons, as to reduce the size or improve brightness or contrast for example. The "Photoshop" mark has no value for me.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What if "they" gave us both pictures? Just think about it. Both of them have an unknown source, no interview on CNN, nobody came forward with any information, nobody has a phone number or address to reach , just to ask: Did you make this picture?

Only people with special mind can see the reality behind these photos, convntional people only see a simple hoax in them. But they are way too amazing to be made by people or by coincidence.

Being put together with the Lacerta File, it all adds up. But I am way too sure that Lacerta has not been interviewed at all, she made that file to show something interesting to people who think the same way as her. Well, I can actually understand her, she is a cool creature, I guess some ppl will see her in person as a Reptilian, not as a human girl.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join