It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of unknown creature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does that thing look like a chicken?

Sorry! I just couldn't resist!
Ok! I'll back off now,
and let the real conversation continue.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"Photoshopped" does not means faked. It could have been edited with Photoshop for numerous reasons, as to reduce the size or improve brightness or contrast for example. The "Photoshop" mark has no value for me.

I never said PS means fake for sure. I just said that I am gonna have to go with fake on this. If I had this amazing picture, I would show the original along side of the Photoshop so people could see exactly what I did to it. That's just me though. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Show me the real original photo that has not been altered in any way and let me change it to see what I find. Once you know what you are looking for in a picture it's alot easier to find. I would rather hear someone say "what do you see in this picture?" rather than "do you see this insane looking reptilian alien that I see?"

Still a cool photo...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have seen the original size on numerous websites, so it is not a factor, what size it is. But if I had this picture, I would be on the walk to earn tons of money by showing it to magazines and news agencies. I am sure, any person would do the same with such a wonderful REAL photo.

Do we see this pic anywhere else than simple websites?!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I find it odd that both pictures arn't of the best quality and are quite hard to make out, i wonder 'if' they are hoaxes wether this is done purposly so that its more difficuilt to class as a hoax.. if u understand what im saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If they were hoaxes since Windows 98 exists, then they must be extremely hard to make out whether they are hoaxes or not. Today's PCs can do amazing things with a Pentium II Processor.

Let's face the truth: They were well designed to make difference between the way ppl think. For some ppl they are hoaxes, for some they aren't.

For me, they are not hoax, my actual question is: who re behind these pictures?! How were they made, and where?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If this is from a Polaroid, why is the image cropped? Polaroids make square-shaped prints. I want to see the whole picture, the white border around the polaroid and all. I tend to agree with the fireworks idea, or something else like that at night. I bet there was a person or a building or something in the rest of the picture that was cropped out.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just for a point of reference David Icke uses this picture as proof positive of reptilians in his book Children of the Matrix. Some of you may enjoy reading Davids delightful views on the piccy.

Personally I see nothing convincing in this picture at all. I`d love to find something that made convinced it was real but looks like some camera effects and photoshop. I`ve been looking at the piccy for years and it still does n`t yield up any secrets

top topics

<< 1   >>

join