It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventions to help society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yea ive had a lot of good ideas and stuff and i even tried to get a patent and blah. but it was just too much work and not up my ally. but what i want to do is document that i made the idea right here right now and see how long it takes for it to become a everyday thing. i think this would be cool if an idea starts from here and then takes off.

1. when u don't wear ur seat belts, your tail lights are a different color, make congress pay a law that ever new car must have this built on, and then everyone will have to have it and blah. therefor more people will wear their seat belts and save more lifes.

(p.s. i have others just can't remember them right now)
gl if this idea picks up for you, cut me in on the $$

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That's the best idea I've heard yet! Make a system and patent it.
Or Smaller personal car that won't start unless you and passengers are buckled-in.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
what if ur just moving ur car in ur drive way. u don't want to have to buckle up in ur own drive way. that could be more of a inncovenience than anything, or say u were running from the neighberhood murder and wanted to hurry and get away =)

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Id like a box like an ipod that would buzz when you are about to step in dog poo so you could step over it and not in it. I think it would need transistors; the box not the dog poo.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

i even tried to get a patent and blah [..]everyone will have to have it and blah

The idea is a good idea tho, of course it could only work for the driver's seat belt, but it'd probably encourage more people to wear them. THen again, it'd probably be relatively easy to disconnect, but still. blah.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
That's the best idea I've heard yet! Make a system and patent it.
Or Smaller personal car that won't start unless you and passengers are buckled-in.

Mazda and Honda have this as an option.

Really, if you just make it a habit to buckle up you won't have to pay extra for what is just common sense. Schools out!

With all the bright, original thinkers here on ATS, I would think that there would be a plethora of ideas for inventions to help society.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
alright well like everyone has the refrigerator that dispenses water from the outside by just applying the glass. id like to make like a little box that u put into ur wall and then put ur favorite bevarage in their and it has hoses that runs all over ur house and u can enjoy ur favorite bevarage in other parts of ur house without getting up
jeff

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lets not beat around the bush and call it 'your favourite bevarage'. We have central air, central vaccum, central heating, and now you're talking about......

Central Beer.

Basically, you're talking about living in this guy's hat
external image

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

[edit on 18-10-2005 by skippytjc]

top topics

join