It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Neo-Nazi Demonstration Turns into Riot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
grimreaper,

Did you read the story? There were about 12 nazis. There are alot more than 12 black people in that neighborhood that would love to get rid of the whites. And if 12 black people marched against whites, I would laugh my arse off. It wouldn't be a reason at all for hundreds of white people to smash into stores and attack police, and even if hundreds of blacks marched against whites, whites most likely wouldn't riot. White people only riot at soccer (football) games in Europe, not here in America.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
its a snowball effect, of course they are pissed at police tho, the police were goin to protect people marching for racism.

but like i said its a snowball effect, huge crowds get outa control, hell just go to a rock concert lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Did you read the story? There were about 12 nazis. There are alot more than 12 black people in that neighborhood that would love to get rid of the whites. And if 12 black people marched against whites, I would laugh my arse off. It wouldn't be a reason at all for hundreds of white people to smash into stores and attack police, and even if hundreds of blacks marched against whites, whites most likely wouldn't riot. White people only riot at soccer (football) games in Europe, not here in America.

2 dozen is what I read.

whatever the number, they did it to evoke a response. I'm sure they're all sitting around, tossing back beers, their stomping boots up on their crates, laughing their butts off.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
whatever the number, they did it to evoke a response. I'm sure they're all sitting around, tossing back beers, their stomping boots up on their crates, laughing their butts off.

You're probably right.
This reaction is probably just what they wanted.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the footage from this event on their site really soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well , even 2 dozen is not enough people to expel black people from the U.S., the blacks had no reason to react the way they did.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well at least at a football game people have a good reason to riot then

yea anyway, it wouldnt matter, 12 black men protesting white people wouldnt get about 20 feet before youd have swat there prolly arresting them for something like public nuisanse.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
its a snowball effect, of course they are pissed at police tho, the police were goin to protect people marching for racism.

The cops were HIRED by the demonstrators. This was a SCHEDULED demonstration. Doesn't matter WHAT they are demonstrating, they were there LEGALLY with legal PERMITS and HIRED PROTECTION. The cops did their job, what they were HIRED to do.

I don't agree with what these people were demonstrating, but I'm totally against destroying property and commiting violent acts against those that weren't even involved.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

well at least at a football game people have a good reason to riot then

Yeah, it's called too much strong European beer and sun. That's the problem with all sports riots I think, ALCOHOL.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i dont agree with the effect of snowballing and coming at property that was not part of it, but idc if they were licensed and had hired protection. they still have no right to put anyone else down based on race or religion. they and the police rightfully should have gotten their asses handed to them for doing such and supporting such things.

but as far as the gas stations and homes, out of hand there. but thats what happens when riots start, it gets outa hand, snowballing.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
o so because its legal its right and should be allowed....well then im guessing you agree with the iraq war? how about invading afganistan? how about drug dellers getting more jail time then rapists and sum murders?

not everything legal is right. legal is what the government will allow, and the government is anything but a representative of what is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Do you happen to live in a segregated gated community?

Are you saying that the nazis didn't try to exterminate the jews and that blacks are inferior and subhuman?

I guess this isn't America and we are free only to express our beliefs if they are approved

Express all you want, but when you start talking about exterminating the untermensch you'r getting a boot in the face. They can cry all they want about it being a jackboot, but they're friggin' hypocrits anyway. These people are nazis, they have the right to say what they want because its america, sure, that hardly means its wrong to strangle their movement, they're scum, they're murderers, they're radicals, they're criminals, we have to permit them to speak their mind, but we sure as hell don't have to sympathize with them.

This is exactly what the neos wanted, to show that blacks act like animals, and very sadly, they are doing just that

Who cares what they wanted? They make up lies when they don't have a real life situation to use. These are people who advocate for the holocaust (when they're not denying that it happened). Whats it matter if some black people went on a rampage because of these scum? It proves nothing, other than that the nazis are hated.

gradyphilpott
There is a huge disconnect here that some seem unable to acknowledge.

Let me just be clear, I am not saying that it was right for these people to be rioting, its illegal and stupid. That hardly means that all blacks are stupid criminals. And while the law has to tolerate and protect this weak nazi-wannabe scum, the rest of us shoudl feel good for wanting to clobber 'em. And this idea of that resentment somehow resulting in their becomming more popular is absurd, they nazis were the ones beating and smashing all opposition in germany, their opponents didn't become more powerful by having the SA thugs bust up their meetings and trash their offices. The nazis got more and more powerful becuase the general public liked what they were saying, this hysterial outbreak of violence from their mere pressence shows that they are so vilely and rightfully hated that they stand no chance in america.

27jd
White people only riot at soccer (football) games in Europe, not here in America

What are you kidding? Montreal, Seattle, Cancun, those were riots made up of predominantly white rich kids. Heck, remember when they were counting votes in florida and a bunch of republicans stormed the offices? Or when that singer made an anti-war comment and the crowd of middle class white people rampaged and torn posters down and smashed their booze glasses all over the place? White people riot. Black people riot. Whenever there is a crowd and tension, then there's a good chance for a riot. White people don't riot, gimme a break. Ever see what happens when bon jovi has to cancel a show after delaying it for a few hours? Or did you go to the last woodstock concert? Those were't brothers jumping around to rusted root one minute and setting fires the next.

crakeur
I'm sure they're all sitting around, tossing back beers, their stomping boots up on their crates, laughing their butts off.

Indeed. They probably feel quite satisfied.

the blacks had no reason to react the way they did.

So if the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam were having a rally in your town, and all the cops were black guys who were far more concerned with controling you than the people who your country fought a devastating world war against, and who had a history of lynching and murdering your people, and who had nearly exterminated another group of people, well, things might be a 'lil different no? I mean if farrakhan had sent millions of scots to death camps and burnt them away in ovens, anglos might be a little pissed at the Nation of Islam no? Hell, they get enough flack without having done that, so lets not pretend that this is because 'blacks are stupid animals'.

sour grapes
I don't agree with what these people were demonstrating, but I'm totally against destroying property and commiting violent acts against those that weren't even involved.

Indeed, it was a 'poor decision', to say the least. its only too bad that they didn't focus on the nazis, or take a page from the SA and ransack their offices in toledo, then at least there'd be some decent irony.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

they still have no right to put anyone else down based on race or religion.

Yes, they do. This is AMERICA. As long as they don't physically harm, they can put down whomever they want, for whatever reason they want. Those who physically react to those put downs are the criminals, violence is a crime, not ridiculous beliefs. Why did they not just stage their own peaceful demonstration against the neos? They had more numbers and would've made a stonger point if they counter-demonstrated peaceful, but instead they had to fly off the handle, just like the neos wanted. And again, there is more black racism against whites than white against black these days, black comedians make millions of dollars putting down whites, we don't riot. Show me a white comedian who's entire act is making fun of black people, it wouldn't stand and he/she would be labeled racist.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
do you know what mental effects can have on a person? when you hear a group of people coming down the street saying you dont belong here, then u catch racism everyday those are mental effects.

take a look at columbine and see what happens from mental attacks. it will come back in a physical form.

sure you can say whatever you want under the constitution. you could go out to Compton and scream "Kill Niggers!!!" and be protected by the constitution....just dont be suprised when you get shot is all, ok?

[edit on 15-10-2005 by grimreaper797]

[edit on 15-10-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We should all know by now the it should be illegal to criticize, dislike or even hate anyone in America and speak words that are critical or derogatory....unless of course the group you want hate is heterosexual white males, then it's enlightened.

Ahh hypocrisy....

Welcome to PC America...I can offend anyone all I want but as soon as I'm offended I have the right to sue, censor, and riot.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
by the way if any other you are wondering i am a "heterosexual white male" so yea, im against all racism, not just the kinds that i dislike.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Express all you want, but when you start talking about exterminating the untermensch you'r getting a boot in the face.

They can talk all they want, those who feel it's okay to boot somebody's face because they disagree, is a violent criminal and needs to be caged.

Whats it matter if some black people went on a rampage because of these scum? It proves nothing, other than that the nazis are hated.

Blacks have no right to go on any rampages, it matters a great deal. And yes nazis are hated, because they hate. I guess hate is okay if you agree with the reason behind the hate.

And while the law has to tolerate and protect this weak nazi-wannabe scum, the rest of us shoudl feel good for wanting to clobber 'em.

They're wannabe nazis because they're misguided and they're probably too weak to fight on their own, so they need a gang just like many blacks. Blacks have plenty of violent gangs, but because they're not based on a very old political party that the members don't even really understand, it's acceptable and nobody wants to "clobber 'em" (very Charlie Brown by the way).

What are you kidding? Montreal, Seattle, Cancun, those were riots made up of predominantly white rich kids. Heck, remember when they were counting votes in florida and a bunch of republicans stormed the offices? Or when that singer made an anti-war comment and the crowd of middle class white people rampaged and torn posters down and smashed their booze glasses all over the place? White people riot. Black people riot. Whenever there is a crowd and tension, then there's a good chance for a riot. White people don't riot, gimme a break. Ever see what happens when bon jovi has to cancel a show after delaying it for a few hours? Or did you go to the last woodstock concert? Those were't brothers jumping around to rusted root one minute and setting fires the next.

Alcohol is the predominate reason in most of those situations, and the riots don't usually spill out into the community, they stay in the venue and nobody loots stores, etc.

So if the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam were having a rally in your town, and all the cops were black guys who were far more concerned with controling you than the people who your country fought a devastating world war against, and who had a history of lynching and murdering your people, and who had nearly exterminated another group of people, well, things might be a 'lil different no?

No. The Nation of Islam and Black Panthers have rallied many times without white people rioting and looting stores nad attacking them. And I wouldn't be so angry if I was alotted college funds and jobs must hire me because I was white, etc. They have plenty of opportunity if they wished to pursue it, but they'd rather stay in da hood. And nazis in America have NOTHING to do with the actual nazi party, last members of whom are about 80 years old and living in South America, they just use the symbol and believe they are superior. They don't advocate genocide, the advocate seperatism, you have no idea what the neos are about do you? Black gangstas think they are superior as well. But you don't hate them as feverishly do you? You probably don't want to clobber them when you see them, or you're probably too scared, and you know you'd have more people to back you up if you clobbered a nazi.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

The cops were HIRED by the demonstrators. This was a SCHEDULED demonstration. Doesn't matter WHAT they are demonstrating, they were there LEGALLY with legal PERMITS and HIRED PROTECTION. The cops did their job, what they were HIRED to do.

On the news conference the mayor said they refused to issue them a permit to march that is why they were on the sidewalks and not in the street as planned Sourgrapes.

He also stated that it was not blacks per se although they were black it was (Black street gangs) not the normal black population that caused the actual violence. The mayor said he tried to talk to them about what issues they had and they refused.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

The rioters played right into to the Scum's hands. The Scum went by the law, they do have the right to assemble and to demonstrate. When are people going to learn that the objective of these rallys are to provoke exactly the reaction that they got. Now the news will be full of video of blacks throwing stones and bottles, fighting with police and being hauled off in handcuffs. The Scum uses the media to get plenty of publicity showing all of this while they stand back and say "We were here with peaceful intentions and did nothing to start any of this. We were just exercising our rights as citizens." When they do this crap JUST IGNORE THEM! Don't give the media anything to show. If the Scum are ignored this becomes a 5 sec. mention on the local news if that, not international news like it has become.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wait, people think the Neo Nazis did wrong? How? They didn't even get to do the march! They weren't marching for racism, they were marching AGAINST BLACK GANGS/VIOLENCE!!!!! They were protesting black gangs breaking into bars looting it then setting it on fire, against black gangs attacking police officers, against everything the blacks did today!

Everything they were protesting today was done by the people they were protesting against! EVERTHING!

The people not local don't understand, the Neos weren't here preaching anything republican, they were preaching against Gangs in Toledo, against Violence in Toledo, and never got to because of the Gangs and Violence!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join