It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Should America Attack Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I thought the Australian accent was quite distinct compared to our brit cousins. Australia is also nowhere near Europe, try Asia.

Reminds me of a time I was watching some US TV show, I think it was Guiness World Records or something. And they had this Australian guy attempt to break some record and the TV show actually subtitled him. Yes, they subtitled him. So here I was, an Australian, sitting there at some obscure time of the night watching an Australian getting interviewed, with subtitles in English.

Begs the question, why would an American TV audience require subtitles to understand a person whose native language is English?

[edit on 16-10-2005 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Same difference, Regardless, Its not the fact that jay leno does this he does it to make fun of people in general, or the fact that this guys from austrailia, Why didnt he do this to aussies..? betcha one would get similar results wherever.

the thread is what it is.

Just another flame America for something thread, no diff then anything else on these forums..

[edit on 16-10-2005 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Where Should America Attack Next?

Washington, D.C.

I might've laughed a bit more at those idiots in the clip if it weren't so scary.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

Originally posted by quango
In fact, no one should attack anyone.

You're spot on there guango, but unfortunately bush can't keep it in his pants.

I think G.W.B. is using a *very suffisticated* method of choosing his next play-mate country. That being, a dice.

You're missing my point.

And everyone knows he uses a coin because he can't think of six choices.

And it's Quango.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by quango]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join